Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Book Give Away - Chinua Achebe - A Biography By Ezenwa Ohaeto - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Give Away - Chinua Achebe - A Biography By Ezenwa Ohaeto (897 Views)

Chinua Achebe - A Patriotic, Tribalist Or A Self Centered Igbo Man? / Chinua Achebe Publishes Biafran Memoir / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Give Away - Chinua Achebe - A Biography By Ezenwa Ohaeto by netzymes(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2009
Hello,

We are giving away some of our books and have started with 'Chinua Achebe, a biography by Ezenwa-Ohaeto.

There is only one copy and it has to be picked up from our offices in Victoria Island, Lagos. We will select the lucky person from commenters on our site who give us a reason to laugh or cry or a strong passionate reason why the book is of interest to them.

http://nigerianbulletin.com/free-books/

Over the next few weeks we will be giving away more books including 'The origins of Species' by Charles Darwin

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Regards
Tim
Re: Book Give Away - Chinua Achebe - A Biography By Ezenwa Ohaeto by netzymes(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2009
The selected comment is:

'I was particularly elated to discover that a book like this has been written finally. I would like to read this book because it would open me up to the inner life of a literary icon. Chinua Achebe is a writer you would feel you know on a personal level because of his engaging writing style. I've always wondered what informed the writing style of this great man, therefore a peek into his background would be an answer to that question.' by Faith Willie

http://nigerianbulletin.com/free-stuff/free-book-chinua-achebe-a-biography-paperback/14072009/7998/

(1) (Reply)

The Adventure Of A Righteous Norseman! / Describing The Physical Appearance Of Your Character / No Winner For The 2015 Nlng's Nigeria Prize For Literature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.