Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,052 members, 7,866,969 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Need RichyBlack's Attention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Need RichyBlack's Attention (3575 Views)

Richyblack Has Been Sacked? / - Where Is Moderator Richyblack ? - / Richyblack And Kosovo,please Wake Up ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 18, 2009
LOL, I just made up the site jare. But I still Rule sha wink

Wetin be Kirikiri? Nah, I love my jail cell kiss London sucks
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL, I just made up the site jare. But I still Rule sha wink

Wetin be Kirikiri? Nah, I love my jail cell  kiss London sucks

I had no doubt in my mind that you were one of those nigerian fraudsters tarnishing our image home and abroad.
And how do you rule? What do you do best? Can you tickle my fancy? wink

Kirikiri is an underground prison in Ikoyi, Lagos. Where hardened criminals are sent to rot for life. You cannot be an inmate of the prison and come out a quarter of a normal human being.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo:

I had no doubt in my mind that you were one of those nigerian fraudsters tarnishing our image home and abroad.
And how do you rule? What do you do best? Can you tickle my fancy? wink

Kirikiri is an underground prison in Ikoyi, Lagos. Where hardened criminals are sent to rot for life. You cannot be an inmate of the prison and come out a quarter of a normal human being.
So I'm now tarnishing Naija's image? Oga o, egba mi embarassed
I don't want to tickle your fancy, I've rejected you too tongue

Ohh kirikiri, I'll meet you there cool
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

So I'm now tarnishing Naija's image? Oga o, egba mi embarassed

Dont die yet, we still need scapegoats when the Great Nigerian revolution kicks off. We must slay all corrupt being at sight, no hostage taking as survivor will be shot again. tongue

FL Gators:

I don't want to tickle your fancy, I've rejected you too tongue

Dude, my question was rhetorical. Besides, you cannot reject what you never had a chance at. cheesy

FL Gators:

Ohh kirikiri, I'll meet you there cool

I bind you in JESUS NAME!!! grin
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo:

Dont die yet, we still need scapegoats when the Great Nigerian revolution kicks off. We must slay all corrupt being at sight, no hostage taking as survivor will be shot again. tongue

LOL, you telling me they haven't caught you doing your thing?
Oje report ara e tongue

nuzo:

Dude, my question was rhetorical. Besides, you cannot reject what you never had a chance at. cheesy
Duddette, I reject any chance of it happenig grin

nuzo:

I bind you in JESUS NAME!!! grin
I bind you with A ROPE! cheesy
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL, you telling me they haven't caught you doing your thing?
Oje report ara e tongue
Duddette, I reject any chance of it happenig grin
I bind you with A ROPE! cheesy

Heyyyy! Stop there! Lets be serious for once. Ok?
What exactly do you want from me, cos am taken. And even am not, you are out of the question. tongue

So now, tell me what you want aside from me being your boyfriend? cheesy
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo:

Heyyyy! Stop there! Lets be serious for once. Ok?
What exactly do you want from me, cos am taken. And even am not, you are out of the question. tongue

So now, tell me what you want aside from me being your boyfriend? cheesy
I laugh! cheesy cheesy

Let's be serious for once, y do you want me? But I have to say I'm likewise taken cool kiss
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo ni hao how china dey? haha
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

I laugh! cheesy cheesy

Let's be serious for once, y do you want me? But I have to say I'm likewise taken cool kiss

Stop fronting abeg. You never know, I may have friends in your neighbourhood who I may force to consider having a chat with you. tongue
Having said that, I want to make it clear to you that am not that kind of person who takes girls' obsession for me for granted. I usually chat them up until they come to realize that am totally out of reach for them. cool
So, because of my kindheartedness, Ive decided to allow you reach me through my email ad in my profile. That doesnt mean I will reply. Just an avenue for you to voice your obsession privately. wink
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

nuzo ni hao how china dey? haha

Havent you read through the thread?
For the umpteenth time, AM TAKEN. Stop toasting me. cheesy

When will I be finally free of all these harassments from ladies? shocked
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo:

Stop fronting abeg. You never know, I may have friends in your neighbourhood who I may force to consider having a chat with you. tongue
Having said that, I want to make it clear to you that am not that kind of person who takes girls' obsession for me for granted. I usually chat them up until they come to realize that am totally out of reach for them. cool
So, because of my kindheartedness, Ive decided to allow you reach me through my email ad in my profile. That doesnt mean I will reply. Just an avenue for you to voice your obsession privately. wink

Stop it right there? What is this? So just because am "obsessed" with you means you think I'd let you take me for granted?

Let's try this one more time. . . . . Oyinda, oya, email him and see if he no be fake fake grin
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 6:19am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo u don't speak chinese? i'm greeting u now cheesy

@gators, email him ke? lol
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Stop it right there? What is this? So just because am "obsessed" with you means you think I'd let you take me for granted?

Let's try this one more time. . . . . Oyinda, oya, email him and see if he no be fake fake grin

Dont tell me you are a kid, cos you should know by now that one gets vulnerable to the person she/he is obsessed with. Fortunately for you, my mama didnt raise me that way.

Fake? Are you insinuating am a ghost?

oyinda.:

nuzo u don't speak chinese? i'm greeting u now cheesy

@gators, email him ke? lol

Not fluent yet.
However, ni hau = hello. Ni hao ma? = How are you?. Wo hen hao = I am fine.
Happy now?

Note: Dont email me if you are above 22 years and if your picture is not attached. I also cannot guarantee a reply. tongue
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 18, 2009
Unfortunately, I'm 26 years old embarassed

I'm not vulnerable when it comes to you. I might be "obsessed", but not vulnerable. cool

@oyinda
yes na wink
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2009
ha i see. ni hau?? lol tongue

nuzo:

Note: Dont email me if you are above 22 years and if your picture is not attached. I also cannot guarantee a reply. tongue

my identical twin's pic is in my profile and i'm just a week over 22. can i email u??
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Jakumo(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2009
Wait a minute.  I had always thought that Alek Wek was a post-operative male transvestite who had taken a moral stand against tit implants
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Unfortunately, I'm 26 years old embarassed

I'm not vulnerable when it comes to you. I might be "obsessed", but not vulnerable. cool

@oyinda
yes na wink

26? what a cargo you are! well, I still have older friends who might want to chat you up, but the problem now is that news has it that you have mustache. cheesy Yeah, sometimes, I like hairy gals kiss, but mustache. . . . . ewww. Throw up.

Oyinda just wrote me now with her pictures attached. . . . again. . . ewww. kiss
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2009
Eyah, ehn, better luck for me next time.

Sansara, another fine hunk go come my way. Unfortunately, Jakumo is married grin grin
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Jakumo(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2009
Give her a break, Nuzo, and allow her to conquer you sexually.  Consider it a charitable act of compassion.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

ha i see.  ni hau?? lol  tongue

my identical twin's pic is in my profile and i'm just a week over 22. can i email u??

Werent you the person that just emailed me? Oh. . . some other onlooker must have taken that advantage, though it failed on arrival.
Now, go ahead and email me, cos I may not have time to check your profile. And like I said before, I may not reply your mails.

Another note: You must be a graduate of medicine in an western university. tongue
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Jakumo(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Sansara, another fine hunk go come my way. Unfortunately, Jakumo is married grin grin

Even if I were married, I would be a fervent subscriber to polygamy and the pragmatic philosophy of try before you buy.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2009
@jakumo, are u checking my profile? my twin's pic is meant for nuzo's eyes only

@nuzo, so can i send u an email?  .
 i'm going to put my other twin's pic in my profile (we're triplets u see) so u can see
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Does marriage prevent a nigerian man from tasting from another honey pot?

Jakumo:

Give her a break, Nuzo, and allow her to conquer you sexually.  Consider it a charitable act of compassion.

No way, I dont want to sustain bruises. tongue
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2009
Jakumo:

Even if I were married, I would be a fervent subscriber to polygamy and the pragmatic philosophy of try before you buy.
If? Jakumo, now you wan change story?
Were you not one of the NL couple who got married last week?

@nuzo
How about "You must be  rich "? Ole!

So you dey advocate polygamy? Kirikiri dey wait for you
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Jakumo(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2009
Oyinda I have a roving eye which has so far defied all attempts to curtail, particularly when there is a chance of getting laid that I might be missing out on.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Jakumo(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Gators, I duly showed up for the marriage in my rented tuxedo and rented limo, only to catch a glimpse of Tpia fleeing the scene in a taxi. My detectives are hot on her trial as we speak, and she will no doubt be brought to book very soon, whereopun I can explain to her the importance of obeying orders, in between punitive floggings.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

No mind am, madam new zealander go soon land.

FL Gators:

@nuzo
How about "You must be  rich "? Ole!

Yes ooo, she must be rich, smart and independent. Is that too much to ask by a promising young man like me?

oyinda.:

@jakumo, are u checking my profile? my twin's pic is meant for nuzo's eyes only

@nuzo, so can i send u an email?  .
 i'm going to put my other twin's pic in my profile (we're triplets u see) so u can see

No, am not interested in you. You are not a graduate of medicine from a top 20 world university.

So, stop toasting me!!! angry
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2009
Jakumo:

Gators, I duly showed up for the marriage in my rented tuxedo and rented limo, only to catch a glimpse of Tpia fleeing the scene in a taxi. My detectives are hot on her trial as we speak, and she will no doubt be brought to book very soon, whereopun I can explain to her the importance of obeying orders, in between punitive floggings.
rotflmao grin grin tehhehe

If only tpia was a witch, I bet all of y'all's "thing" would have disappeared by now grin

Dem say, no be only brain go get a woman. Are you fine? Maybe thats why tongue

@Nuzo
Oyinda has already agreed to email you.

Stop wooing me, I'm taken undecided
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Jakumo(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

If only tpia was a witch, I bet all of y'all's "thing" would have disappeared by now grin

I have survived many attempted genital thefts during my visits to Nigeria, but with the spiritual fortifications I own, my staff of office will only ever disappear into the promised land of a cooperative female accomplice. Praise the Lord !
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Dem say, no be only brain go get a woman. Are you fine? Maybe thats why tongue

Caution please!
What are you insinuating here? Make yourself clear abeg. angry

FL Gators:

@Nuzo
Oyinda has already agreed to email you.

Stop wooing me, I'm taken undecided

Nigerian ladies and pretense sha.

If only tpia was a witch

Who knows?
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2009
@Jakumo
eyah, and how did you manage to escape?

You should have given nuzo some advise,, maybe then, someone wouldnt have snatched his genitals grin grin

@nuzo
I'm just saying. Women dnt just want men with only brain na.

Its not a crime to pretend wink
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

@Jakumo
eyah, and how did you manage to escape?

You should have given nuzo some advise,, maybe then, someone wouldnt have snatched his genitals grin grin

Tell your babalawo that your plans to snatch my ogbonge didnt work out. A chinese girl padlocked it safely in her lovely bedroom.

@nuzo
I'm just saying. Women dnt just want men with only brain na.

Still not clear, or are you trying to say that Jakumo only has brains and nothing more?
Please be serious for once. angry

Its not a crime to pretend wink

Not a crime at all, but it is the reason why most of your likes are not getting the best like me. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Will Gumi Regain His Freedom? / If Only Nigeria Could Be Like This / APC May Lose In Lagos Next Year- APC Nat Legal Adviser Muiz Banire Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.