Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,178 members, 7,867,416 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Need RichyBlack's Attention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Need RichyBlack's Attention (3577 Views)

Richyblack Has Been Sacked? / - Where Is Moderator Richyblack ? - / Richyblack And Kosovo,please Wake Up ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
Beautfiul pixs, which side do you stay?
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
FL Gators:

I have to admit, China has one of the best Engineering program, doesn't it?
It'd be awesome to relocate, but that place dey fear me grin grin with all its [b]protest[/b]isisises grin

Yes they do, but I wouldnt advise anybody who is not a student or into short business to come around, except for vacation.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Beautfiul pixs, which side do you stay?

Are you toasting me now? Were you not the one I told that am not into black and white chicks for now?

Back off please!!!! I cant handle your nagging.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by iice(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
nuzo:

Are you toasting me now? Were you not the one I told that am not into black and white chicks for now?

Back off please!!!! I cant handle your nagging.
Yes I'm toasting you. I wonder how the women in this section deals with you men grin grin

Anywaz, I'm just wondering if the pictures are from your area. Why are you in china? For business? Since you advice some of us not to go there other than for business and education.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
Nigerians are trying to mess this place up, but the chinese police is equal to the task.

Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2009
still guangzhou

Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes I'm toasting you. I wonder how the women in this section deals with you men grin grin

Anywaz, I'm just wondering if the pictures are from your area. Why are you in china? For business? Since you advice some of us not to go there other than for business and education.

Im very selective when it comes to women, so, you must provide some pictorial evidence before I may decide to consider responding to your woos. tongue

Am student here. Can you now back off as you don see say money no dey?
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
This city was raised down by the japanese, but the chinese rebuilt it. Nigerians take note.

Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
peaceful, isnt it? A situation people hardly experience in nigeria.

Nigerians, your future is in your hands.

Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by MandingoII(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
The black and white chikalas here can testify to my brand, hence their threats of dealing with me. But am making it clear to them and you once again; am now into Asian chicks. Period!
You wouldnt choose otherwise if you were in my shoes. Tongue

Nah, Asian women tell me my D/I/C/K is too big for them.

Besides, I do not like squirmy women who cannot take the python.

You can have em.  They not my type no way.

why you posting FAKE pictures of Asia?

There is NOTHING in Asia for a black man except WORK.

Most I know says they CANNOT STAND working over there.

Asians have a history of prejudice with Blacks. You must be ass kissing alot. no
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
MandingoII:

Nah, Asian women tell me my D/I/C/K is too big for them.

Besides, I do not like squirmy women who cannot take the python.

You can have em.  They not my type no way.

This is what blacks do best; hating on a fellow brother and boasting about his privates. Btw, I am black as you maybe and great chances are that I may be bigger than you are. The Asian women that told you that you were too big do not want to have much to do with you. Trust me on that.

I am on this forum to have fun, but I am not willing to go down any further with you about privates. I am not a steroetypical black boy like most AA are.
Dont be mad that I prefere Asian girls.

MandingoII:

There is NOTHING in Asia for a black man except WORK.

Most I know says they CANNOT STAND working over there.

Shebi you be American?
Why dont you mind your own country where there are plenty of thing for blacks?

Asians have a history of prejudice with Blacks.  You must be ass kissing alot. no

Most blacks who come here want free rides, and when they cant get that, they turn to crime. Unfortunately for them, Asia, china to be precise is not the place for such nonsense. You must obey the law and conduct yourself in an orderly manner. But if obeying the law is now ass kissing, then I honestly accept that am an ass kisser.

Happy now?
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2009

Typical AA for you. . . . they can never go, know or understand anything beyond their immediate community.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by RichyBlacK(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2009
People!
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
RichyBlacK:

People!

See me see wahala ooo.
I was just playing around with tpia and FL Gator, and all of a sudden, a jealous angry black dude jumped in from nowhere.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by RichyBlacK(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2009
nuzo:

See me see wahala ooo.
I was just playing around with tpia and FL Gator, and all of a sudden, a jealous angry black dude jump in from nowhere.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by MandingoII(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
See me see wahala ooo.
I was just playing around with tpia and FL Gator, and all of a sudden, a jealous angry black dude jumped in from nowhere.

it is because [size=18pt]I KNOW YOU ARE LYING!!![/size]

You may have your homeland duped, but I see through your Bogus ways.

All the moderators have to do is look up your IP address and see that you are nowhere near China.

BECAUSE CHINA HAVE THIS FORUM BLOCKED!!!!!!

damn you dumb
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo:

See me see wahala ooo.
I was just playing around with tpia and FL Gator, and all of a sudden, a jealous angry black dude Nigga jumped in from nowhere.
grin grin grin grin rotflmao

nuzo:

Im very selective when it comes to women, so, you must provide some pictorial evidence before I may decide to consider responding to your woos. tongue

Am student here. Can you now back off as you don see say money no dey?
You have a GF, yet you're still selecting. grin grin grin A man's world indeed.

I see that madingdong has reached here too. Waiting for his ally to follow
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo, a small boy, said he was "playing around with tpia".

lol

anyway, wetin maddy dey talk for here?
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin rotflmao
You have a GF, yet you're still selecting. grin grin grin A man's world indeed.
I see that madingdong has reached here too. Waiting for his ally to follow

Having a girlfriend does not stop me from looking for a wife, hence my current girlfriend is still under consideration when it comes to who will be Mrs Nuzo. tongue And am very confident you cant make the list. cheesy

tpia.:

nuzo, a small boy, said he was "playing around with tpia".
lol

So I cant play around with an elderly woman again? Do I have to be 42 before I can do that.

anyway, wetin maddy dey talk for here?

Cant you understand when a disgruntled angry black male is talking? A trait that ruined his original motherland; Liberia. shocked
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 18, 2009
tpia 42? She might be brilliant but I still think she's in her middle 20s grin grin

nuzo:

Having a girlfriend does not stop me from looking for a wife, hence my current girlfriend is still under consideration when it comes to who will be Mrs Nuzo. tongue And am very confident you cant make the list. cheesy
Oh I so wish your GF is here cheesy to read this.
Can't trust you men embarassed
And what makes you think I want to make the list? cool

More pix of China nko?
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by kok(m): 4:11am On Jul 18, 2009
show pictures of streets too to confirm you are truly in china, and not just pictures you google from the internet.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 18, 2009
kok:

show pictures of streets too to confirm you are truly in china, and not just pictures you google from the internet.
Why should he confirm? Is that the subjectof the thread? undecided
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

tpia 42? She might be brilliant but I still think she's in her middle 20s grin grin

She said so herself and many people have confirmed that. grin
Brilliant? Maybe. But thats the problem with blacks; they channel their brilliance and intelligence negatively. tongue

FL Gators:

Oh I so wish your GF is here cheesy to read this.
Can't trust you men embarassed

She already knows my stand on marriage. I want mine to last forever, hence the reason am making a list of which the lucky gal will emerge from. kiss
So, dont worry about her, I rather have you worry about the fact that I rejected you before you could even apply to be on the list. tongue

And what makes you think I want to make the list?

Because you've been obsessed with me.
Sometimes I wonder what you will do when we meet physically. cheesy cool

More pix of China nko?

Why post more when Madingo already accused me of posting fake pictures.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Why should he confirm? Is that the subjectof the thread? undecided

Ask me out instead of using the tactics of defending the one you love. cool
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by kok(m): 4:33am On Jul 18, 2009
Someone already said those pictures are fake and he denies they are real, so to confirm they are actually real, a picture of the streets will vindicate him.

Why are you so interested? It seems the pictures are already thrilling you, you wan go china abi! wink
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo:

Ask me out instead of using the tactics of defending the one you love. cool
But you've rejected me. . .  . . so all I can do is defend the "one I love" cheesy The one I'm "obsessed" with. Dear Lord. tongue

But on a serious note, just because mandindong accused you, you're going to let him stop you? omg!! shocked shocked shocked

kok:

Someone already said those pictures are fake and he denies they are real, so to confirm they are actually real, a picture of the streets will vindicate him.

Why are you so interested? It seems the pictures are already thrilling you, you wan go china abi! wink
Yes, I want to go to China. But I dnt need to go through anybody. wink

Who cares if its fake or real, if you cant enjoy the pix, simply step out tongue tongue
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

But you've rejected me. . .  . . so all I can do is defend the "one I love" cheesy The one I'm "obsessed" with. Dear Lord. tongue

"Egbe"(story), fake nigerian female born agains everywhere. I wont touch you guys with a long pole. tongue

FL Gators:

But on a serious note, just because mandindong accused you, you're going to  let him stop you? omg!! shocked shocked shocked

Yes, I want to go to China. But I dnt need to go through anybody.

I have a shot of a street but its too big to upload. How can I reduce them?

I will take more on monday.

However, my intentions of uploading the pix is to motivate our youths back home that nothing is impossible(though our leaders would have us believe otherwise) and not to motivate nigerians to come here. If one is not coming here for a short biz trip or a course (student), I will advise the person to stick his behind back home.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 18, 2009
Try this site. .  . . www.FLGatorsRule.com

I dont know where you can resize, my UPGRADED laptop came with  one grin
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Try this site. .  . . www.FLGatorsRule.com

I dont know where you can resize, my UPGRADED laptop came with  one grin

Fraudstar, and you call yourself a "born again"! angry

You will be apprehended and locked up very soon. cheesy
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 18, 2009
Did you actually try that site out? shocked

I'm already locked up and loving every moment of it tongue
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Did you actually try that site out? shocked

I'm already locked up and loving every moment of it tongue

Its not responding.
What actually is the site all about?

I mean kirikiri, not a 5 star hotel prison in london. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your State Is Rich! / Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? / My Dream Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.