Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Need RichyBlack's Attention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Need RichyBlack's Attention (3572 Views)

Richyblack Has Been Sacked? / - Where Is Moderator Richyblack ? - / Richyblack And Kosovo,please Wake Up ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2009
am a john hopkins graduate o  cheesy. why do u want have this requirement anyways? 
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

am a john hopkins graduate o  cheesy. why do u have this requirement anyways? 

Because I dont want a dull and unproductive chic occupying the space in my bedroom only as a baby factory. cheesy

John Hopkins ke?
News has it that you are one of those that sit their fat behinds far away in UK while rented machineries write exams for you in OOU, EUST, LASU etc. To this effect, I am most unavailable and unreachable for you. angry

You want to reap from another woman's farm. tongue Am taken!!! kiss
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2009
LASU ke? does that should like John Hopkins to u? how dare u insult my credibility? but i forgive you though. it's all good
why would i want to reap from your chinese woman's farm? i will take over her farm sef and plant correct edible species for there. you no kno
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2009
I don snatch am alrready tongue

Jakumo has brain, but we're not certain about his charisma grin grin

The best indeed wink
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

LASU ke? does that should like John Hopkins to u? how dare u insult my credibility? but i forgive you though. it's all good
why would i want to reap from your chinese woman's farm? i will take over her farm sef and plant correct edible species for there. you no kno

I have heard this kind of line a thousand times from people like you; " I am studying medicine in YABATECH, I am studying Law in IMT Enugu" In your own case, its more like "I am studying Nigerian languages in J.hopkins maryland".

i will take over her farm sef and plant correct edible species for there

Horrible! shocked
Dude, leave me alone, am not into transsexuals and I do not wish my offspring to be a product of one. cheesy

FL Gators:

I don snatch am alrready tongue

Jakumo has brain, but we're not certain about his charisma grin grin

The best indeed wink

Dont believe all Ive said on this forum, except for one thing; YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ME!!!not even in your dreams. cool

As for Jakumo, I will leave him to defend this unimaginable allegation.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2009
Baba suwe feeling funky tongue
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2009
nuzo:

I have heard this kind of line a thousand times from people like you; " I am studying medicine in YABATECH, I am studying Law in IMT Enugu" In your own case, its more like "I am studying Nigerian languages in J.hopkins maryland".

ummm correct urself  hopkins is renowned for it's medical research program. if i want to study languages i would go to swarthmore.
pls respect  cool

where r u are at in china? i want to visit u sometime u kno. we can sip some green tea and enjoy mildly spiced pad thai with red colored chopsticks in yo backyard. pls tell me u live in shanghai. . .
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Baba suwe feeling funky tongue

All work and no play makes nuzo a dull young man. cool

oyinda.:

ummm correct urself  hopkins is renowned for it's medical research program. if i want to study languages i would go to swarthmore.
pls respect  cool

Goggle can provide anybody with any info these days. tongue

oyinda.:

where r u are at in china? i want to visit u sometime u kno. we can sip some green tea and enjoy mildly spiced pad thai with red colored chopsticks in yo backyard. pls tell me u live in shanghai.

Ever heard of restraining order? My lawyers are preparing 4 for you. In Nigeria, china, US and UK. cheesy wink

You want to come and enjoy other people's taxes and hard work in Shanghai? Abeg, sit back in Ibadan and enjoy the 25 million naira toilet Akala is building for you. wink
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2009
wow restraining order? all for me - a harmless 22 yrs hopkins graduate? mtcheww ur not worth it sef. who r u undecided
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2009
a pervert too for that matter!

nuzo:

Horrible! shocked
Dude, leave me alone, am not into transsexuals and I do not wish my offspring to be a product of one. cheesy

for u to interpret my innocent post in this way. smh
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

wow restraining order? all for me - a harmless 22 yrs hopkins graduate? mtcheww ur not worth it sef. who r u  undecided

Who said you are not harmless?
How many bedroom ceiling have you seem? I can bet on my new Nike shoes that you've seen over 300.
Now, how does that make you innocent? cheesy kiss

oyinda.:

a pervert too for that matter!

for u to interpret my innocent post in this way. smh

Dude calm down. I only judge you from the pix you sent to me. grin
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2009
he's referring to me as dude sef. undecided
nike shoes? u def not my type. srry
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

he's referring to me as dude sef. undecided
nike shoes? u def not my type. srry

How can you blame me for mistaking you for a dude when an average Nigerian girl looks like a transvestite?

Whats wrong with wearing a Nike shoes; or are you mistaking me for some AAs who will spend their last dime on the latest sports shoes? (u can get very cheap ones here)
Besides, its summer here and it is customary to dress casually and light. So, it will be shear madness to suit up like how nigerians do in hot weather.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2009
lol u kno nigerians r used to the hot weather. u can't blame them for not stripping to their underwear all in the name of heat.

lmao. if naija girl look like transvestite what does naija guy resemble. abi you don turn chinese?
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

lol u kno nigerians r used to the hot weather. u can't blame them for not stripping to their underwear all in the name of heat.

You got me laughing and rolling on the floor. Though I rather strip to my underwear than suit up in a 45*c weather. tongue

oyinda.:

lmao. if naija girl look like transvestite what does naija guy resemble. abi you don turn chinese?

Jokes apart, naija guys are a bit presentable when it comes to dressing. kiss
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2009
and naija girls dress like transvestites? lol it's ok o. e go better
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by lannre(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2009
Good to be back on Nairaland,so who is Richblack male or female ? sound very humble . are U really humble
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

and naija girls dress like transvestites? lol it's ok o. e go better

Am now ready to cut a sister some slacks. After all, black males have been accused thousand times of neglecting their own. A move most of our accusers do not know why.
Now, send me your real pics and cell phone number. I may consider giving you a call.

However, I still maintain my previous conditions;

1. Must not be more than 22 years. undecided
2. A graduate of medicine from the world's top university(hopkins hopefully) shocked
3. Slim and tall. kiss
4. Intelligent, smart and kind hearted. kiss
5. Parents must be rich but not through the nation's treasury. cheesy
6. Fresh skin and of course beautiful. kiss
7. Must not be a talkative or use foul languages. angry
8. Must tickle my fancy more than my chinese girlfriend. smiley
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by oyinda3(f): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2009
goodluck finding ya dream girl man. even if u end up keeping ur chinese gf. goodluck all the same. cheesy

gnite
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

goodluck finding ya dream girl man. even if u end up keeping ur chinese gf. goodluck all the same. cheesy

gnite

If only you had listened to my earlier warnings about my high taste and standard, you wouldnt be feeling this dejected and left out.

Whichever way, make sure you send me your number. kiss

Have a sweet dream. For us here, the day is just beginning.
Re: Need RichyBlack's Attention by sleey: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2009
RichyBlack pls get back to me. I want to reinstate my nairaland acc as i cant post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders / Large Crowd Welcome President Goodluck Jonathan Today In Kwara (photos) / If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.