Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup (50568 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by canalily(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
..then what is a witch Ebubuundecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by crazygod(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls who is she? I'm just hearing that name for the first time. Is she a naija singer?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by faruz: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=Elijahrona2 post=43392844][/quote] different ke embarassed shocked... Go skul u no go reach dere ... Na p.s house u dey branch......... See ya life undecided grin

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Mamatee07: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
missbronze:
Why do people drive joy in being mean to others?

Why say hurtful words to your fellow human being?

Anyway, she gave it back to them.

They are miserable a want others to do
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by princeshijman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
woky:
mtcheeew! How will dis help reduce the price of eva soap?? angry
omo u sef dey use eva? i like dat soap die. but dollar don raise d price , wetin man go do. na to dey use am like dat.*lmao
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Leriebloom(f): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
I m nt rly a fan bt the insult tho.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Mcleo007(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nigerian celebs are just not classy. I mean a vast majority of them. They ignore positive remarks and respond only to the negative ones. #smh
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by swezenberg(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dmillionaire:
the truth is that I only see tribal hatred, this other divide are like there Muslim brothers, trouble makers, birds of the same plumage

Just like you do to other tribes. What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by opribo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't like to see these so called celebrities in their 30's still doing all this 20 something things, it doest fit them and besides its irritating to watch them compete with sweet 16's. They should scale up and move on to the next level and leave that stage for those whose time it is.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by woky: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
princeshijman:
omo u sef dey use eva? i like dat soap die. but dollar don raise d price , wetin man go do. na to dey use am like dat.*lmao
chai! Bros e too pain me as the price increase.. Emmm but how much e be 4 ur area?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Forwetinnah: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Honestly. ...i don't understand make up these days. Smh
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Dmillionaire: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
swezenberg:

Just like you do to other tribes. What goes around comes around
I dont talk to nonentity or rifraffs
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by princeshijman(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
woky:
chai! Bros e too pain me as the price increase.. Emmm but how much e be 4 ur area?
omo na 180 for one oo. all dose pple for my area dem b thief. everytin just b double double
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by swezenberg(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dmillionaire:

I dont talk to nonentity or rifraffs

Stay there with your fake products from China wey you dey sell and be calling one that is above you nonentity. Frustrated son of a bitter generation
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by woky: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
princeshijman:
omo na 180 for one oo. all dose pple for my area dem b thief. everytin just b double double
Na 160 for my area.. Something wey we dy buy 100box befor.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Dmillionaire: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
swezenberg:

Stay there with your fake products from China wey you dey sell and be calling one that is above you nonentity. Frustrated son of a bitter generation
look at this fuulll that still feed on his parents. the watery sperm that produced you is a complete apology, it should have slipped down your mama's laps, crazy hegoat. please you can try farming bonko
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by princeshijman(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
woky:
Na 160 for my area.. Something wey we dy buy 100box befor.
abi ooo. everybody just dey lie untop dollar head. even ponmo dey claim dollar nw.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Godbaby1: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
People will always talk. If u get fat they'll talk. Lose weight they'll talk, dress up good they'll talk, dress up ugly they'll talk, makeup they'll talk, stop making up they'll talk and the list goes on. My advise is this: be who u want to be. Look the way u want to look. Cuz wen u start pleasing everyone u ll lose yourself n at the end they'll still keep on talking
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by woky: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
princeshijman:
abi ooo. everybody just dey lie untop dollar head. even ponmo dey claim dollar nw.
I jst pray make e no affect beans becos na dat one I no go take lightly cheesy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
some people get bad mouth sha
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by SolexxBarry(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
The makeup is too much na, undecided if God addresses a blessing to u d angel to deliver it will b confused when he sees ur face grin cheesy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by princeshijman(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
woky:
I jst pray make e no affect beans becos na dat one I no go take lightly cheesy
e no affect raw beans bt e don affect cooked beans for all dis joint, if u see d small beans dem sell for me today plus bread sef.thank God for pepsi longtroat i for no belleful
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by woky: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
princeshijman:
e no affect raw beans bt e don affect cooked beans for all dis joint, if u see d small beans dem sell for me today plus bread sef.thank God for pepsi longtroat i for no belleful
Lol

beans+bread+pepsi.. Bros ur mess go smell like mad man shit grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Tinyemeka(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
She forgot to makeup her armpits. undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by princeshijman(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
woky:
Lol

beans+bread+pepsi.. Bros ur mess go smell like mad man shit grin
lol.....why na? man must belleful

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Cjay2020(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
the babe have changed..... if this is how she was initially she wouldn't have had much fans i guess....
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by xtervaganza(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
See her flat chest sef
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Cool!
She looks very fit smiley.

Some fans are just crazy!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by woky: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
princeshijman:
lol.....why na? man must belleful
no so bro.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by Missmossy(f): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hahahaha grin grin

Truly she looks like a witch though, the make up doesn't even suit what she's wearing.

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup by chubbylistic: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Its unfortunate that truth is very bitter to so many people. the make up is not good. what's the big deal there. what is special about the so called celebrities that u won't correct them. Afterall , even those old men and women and the new born babies are celebrities too. if her make up is fine, we will tell her OK. For me, its not OK at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.