Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man (35431 Views)

I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos) / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by sholadele4: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:
What happened to Ese Oruru is something that
happens every other time in cities and villages
of south south, young girls of secondary school
age moving into men's house without their
parents' consent. They don't tell them they are
too young. The only thing they tell them is: "you
can go to anywhere you want but no bring belle
come my house" (lolz). If Ese Oruru was to be
'abducted' by one peter or James and taken for
honeymoon in sambisa forest, we won't get
public outrage. All you'll hear is, 'that is the
power of love' and it only ends as another tale
of two lovers who fell in love and nollywood will
be there to release part one to five. And
activists will be there to bark 'its her choice'.
While we expect that she is returned to her
parents soon, i hope our human rights activists
will also be there to protect her choice and
rights of being a muslim while she is in Bayelsa.
I hope they will also voice for her when she is
18 and expresses her interest to return to her
'husband' in kano.
@activists: always maintain balance in your
quest for justice and fairness to all.
@activists : stand up against evils happening
within your immediate community and not
always waiting to bark when 'outsiders' commit
those evils against 'your own'. Charity begins at
home.
@journalists : be balanced in your reports and
stop the hypocrisy ;even when you heard the
audio recording of the girl, you kept reporting
that she was kidnapped, abducted, forcefully
converted and forcefully married off
@general public : learn to be a JUDGE, every
good judge will always listen to BOTH parties
before taking a stance.

I know the biased and sentimental mind would abuse and quote me. You can bash me all you want but I just spoke my mind... Iree o
Well said! But mind you, similar fate shall be the lot of your daughters and by then we would have learnt to be unbiased in our judgement of cases. U are an insult to human race.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by aminusanti(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
sbaks:
I rather go gay "Full time" than sleep with a "KID FOR GODDDDDDDD SAKEEEEEEEEE!" At least, the guy I go shag or shag me MUST be an adult and knows what he is doing. A kid doesn't know what he/she is doing and when they grow up, they will grow up to hate you and the society probably because you took advantage of their being naive. They know nothing please. The best age for marriage sef I advice for a lady is 26, 30 for a guy. This is because You have been through heart breaks etc. So you are matured enough to stand marriage because you have seen ENOUGH in life. Which kind people be this, taking advantage of little children who know nothing! Even people who had kids in their teenage years are somewhat regretting now. Haba!!! This is heinousness. If we call gays dogs, wet in we go call these ones now? Satans

See dis gay in disguise abeg..what r u saying??

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by toshmann(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
DauraDullard0:
The Jihad is already on us. We warned people about the dangers inherent in having an Islamic fundamentalist as a president but they wouldn't listen. The dance has already begun. Let us see how far this macabre dance of shame will go.

Unfortunately this macabre dance will last very long bc some people have refused to even acknowledge the dance has begun. Until their own sisters/wives/daughters are abducted and appears in the palace of emir of gwoza as hassana abubakar then their eyes go clear

4 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
[/b]
Shehucom:
happens every other time in cities and villages...
before taking a stance.

I know the biased and sentimental mind would abuse and quote me. You can bash me all you want but I just spoke my mind... Iree o

guy, you need help. how can you allow a minor take such a stupid decision and still boast of yourself as a responsible parent or guardian.
she is too underaged to make such decisions according to the law, hence should be held back til she has reached the age of consent!
would you have allowed this to happen to your younger sister or daughter?
no wonder boko haram are professionals at abducting the underaged girls. evil birds of a feather...

4 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by shanktang(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:
'husband' in kano.
home.
before taking a stanc

If this had happened to your daughter will you still be in this your " right sences" .
I pity your generation

5 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by LyfeJennings(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Frankiss44:
Na wah oh.. Na new trend this abokis wan start so oh...

The English really did us great Injustice by merging us with this people oh

They are ANIMALS

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by realman2020: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2016
The islamists no longer ve d patience to wait for their virgins in aljana (their paradise) after death but harvesting them and raping young girls now.islam is demonic

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by christopher123(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2016
This seems the reason why igbos want out

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by prophetfire: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2016
ISLAM IS A CURSE ON DECENT HUMANITY. THE ENGLISH MERGED SOUTH WITH THIS CURSE TO KEEP SOUTH BACKWARD.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by phinter: 2:11am On Mar 02, 2016
Shehucom:
'husband' in kano.
home.
before taking a stance.

Yes. You did speak your mind but you also validated the accusation of northern Muslims trying to get as many Christian girls pregnant so that they have Muslim children. The thought is madness. How come Yoruba Muslims never behave like this but it's the Hausa Muslims that are extremists. It shows there must be a problem in the north with values. I want to hope this isn't true but if it is it will surely fail.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 02, 2016
meforyou1:
Not again! Please let us bombard those islamist paedophiles with phone calls until they will know no peace and return the innocent child back to her family
lol phone calls grin
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by don4real18(m): 4:52am On Mar 02, 2016
DauraDullard0:
The Jihad is already on us. We warned people about the dangers inherent in having an Islamic fundamentalist as a president but they wouldn't listen. The dance has already begun. Let us see how far this macabre dance of shame will go.
Just one question... "What is Jihad?" I can boldly say that you no idea
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by eyinjuege: 4:59am On Mar 02, 2016
silent10:

U dey mind dem. Wen it comes to islamic matter dey all lost their senses. I wil keep on sayin dis; D whites has reali done a fatal damage 2 u folks. Sori

Look, try and be objective ok. The girl was 13years when she was kidnapped. This wasn't a case of love nwantintin. MAYBE at 17 years one would say she eloped, but not 13. Her parents have done the responsible thing.

I know a lot of non- muslim women married to muslims, no biggie. They're women and not CHILDREN!

Why should children be married off? Talk less of when the parents didn't even give consent.

Even if she had been kidnapped by a person practicing the same religion as her parents, the act should still be condemned.

Why should anyone illegally take a minor from under the care of her caregivers/parents? That's crazy and would get any right thinking person angry/worried.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by DauraDullard0(m): 5:32am On Mar 02, 2016
don4real18:
Just one question... "What is Jihad?" I can boldly say that you no idea
I don't engage Islamists.... Now fvck off!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by don4real18(m): 5:46am On Mar 02, 2016
DauraDullard0:
I don't engage Islamists.... Now fvck off!
I'm a Christian but that doesn't mean I shouldn't defend my Islam brothers and sisters when you say things you have no idea about
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by jonnieoneng: 6:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Frankiss44:

The English,The North,Islam.....pooh.I don't appreciate people who try to play victim when things go bad.Ese is a classical example of a Young girl that was left to her own device.A girl who was relating with a strange fellow whom was known to her family and her people are playing victim.The mind of a teenage girl is so frugal and permeable,I know this cause I have daughters.The mistake we often make is,we believe by shutting them in we can tame them.If u ask some parents the day their teenage girl menstrates,dey don't know.U shut dem out and dey find dat hausa boy on the street who gives them attention.At that age they are still evolving and most parents don't seem to get it.I talk to my girls all the time.U will be amazed at some potentially devastating situations I averted thru this namely sexually perverted teacher,pastor
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by jonnieoneng: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2016
street boys making lewd passes,irresponsible adults who live just next door e.t.c.U can avoid all this by making urself approachable to ur children,so that individuals who look or target them as a cheap score will not take advantage of their innocence,inexperience or stupidity.I remember the time my 13yr old daughter was infatuated with a 19yr old guy.I notice the level of attention he was giving her at Church.So I asked my daughter some questions and discovered what was happening.In the end I counselled my daughter about the issue it is natural.She is pretty with good feminine feature and with due respect they guy is a fine boy.But,my girl is 13 and she hasn't seen many other boys yet.Nor can she claim to understand her feelings.This is the story that allows young girls to be led astray.I blame Ese parents for their negligence,I blame this Benue man for his foolishness.From the details of the information he has,he knows what was happening and did not arrest the situation.A girl who loves d family will not li
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by BeClever: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2016
phinter:

Yes. You did speak your mind but you also validated the accusation of northern Muslims trying to get as many Christian girls pregnant so that they have Muslim children. The thought is madness. How come Yoruba Muslims never behave like this but it's the Hausa Muslims that are extremists. It shows there must be a problem in the north with values. I want to hope this isn't true but if it is it will surely fail.

You talk about "extremists" then I laugh at you, cos you think we have forgotten that the first suicide bomber of a Nigerian decent was a Yoruba man.. That slow Christmas day pant bomber.. Whats that his wicked name again o?

Eeehhmm.. .Mutalab-de-ediot.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by loomer: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Shehucom:
'husband' in kano.
home.
before taking a stance.

I no know wetin I wan tell u
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by garriboy(m): 7:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Shehucom:
'husband' in kano.
home.
before taking a stance.

U r a fool indeed. I tried so hard to ignore your post but I just couldn't. Obviously you are a muslim (or at least an islamic sympathizer). Its people like you who are the promoters of boko haram and every other form of fundamentalism attributed to islam. Islam is a religion of peace (even I know that) but the problem is that when your people do things that should be out rightly condemned u still find some sort of justification for it and some time even out rightly support it. If I say "terrorist'" the next thing dat comes to mind is Islam. Soon whenever u hear "forceful marriage and religious conversion" same islam will come to mind. Yet this is all u have to say. "Some teenagers in love". "Its her decision", like if its ur child u will say the same. I'm nt an abusive person naturally but if u really mean what u wrote here den you r truly a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2016
aminusanti:

See dis gay in disguise abeg..what r u saying??
the guy was just trying to make a point so don't get it twisted. BTW, u seem in support of this ese's abduction IMO. Are you? If you aren't, you wouldn't have been trying to Insult one trying to make a valid point. Just saying you know. Any one who supports this is a heartless souls indeed.
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by DauraDullard0(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2016
don4real18:
I'm a Christian but that doesn't mean I shouldn't defend my Islam brothers and sisters when you say things you have no idea about
I still insist that you should fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by don4real18(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
DauraDullard0:
I still insist that you should fvck off!
I don't have to join issues with someone like you
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by nworanco(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Shehucom:
'husband' in kano.
home.
before taking a stance.

U are a complete fool and devilish one with full of evil and religious denomination called Islam.
How can a right thinking individual try to protect evil acts like this one because the moslems are the doing? Dats hausa man will never tell his dat he is wrong whenever they are doing the wrong thing.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by nike4love: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2016
DauraDullard0:
The funny thing is that the op might sai bubu-baba campaign manager.
This is just the page one.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by nike4love: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2016
amiskurie:
All of you should shut up from senseless accusations and use your brain.

So,if a girl FOR EXAMPLE is abducted from any other regions to LAGOS,would she end up in OBA OF LAGOS PALACE,or would you accused the OBA?

STOP FALSE ACCUSATIONS.
grin[quote author=amiskurie post=43395339]All of you should shut up from senseless accusations and use your brain.

So,if a girl FOR EXAMPLE is abducted from any other regions to LAGOS,would she end up in OBA OF LAGOS PALACE,or would you accused the OBA?

STOP FALSE ACCUSATIONS.
You are accused based on the types of things u do!!
FOR EXAMPLE we know OBA OF LAGOS like woman,but we don't know him as a paedophile,so therefore if a girl of 13 lose for lagos no need going to his palace to look for the girl.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by amiskurie(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
nike4love:
grin

When would we stop this ethnic hatred.... SHFU O
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by CallMeOO7(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Frankiss44:

I tell you my brother, a great Injustice. This are the same people slowing down the rate at which we developed because of their shallow life and barbaric attitudes. Something serious has to be done urgently else the Unity of this country will continue to dangle till it falls apart. May God help us.
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Fourwinds: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
and some foolish parents will read all dese and yet will not act...even d girls behave like zombie when they see money....eloping with stu...pid northern boys
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by bankybobo11: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
silent10:

Were u there? U all jst blieve anythin u hear abt Islam without findings of wat reali occur. Dat's y it's easy 2 brain wash u folks, jst lik d whites did; they brain wash u all, edited/modified d original Bible & gave u folks a story book called new testament.
Christians been lying 2 suits their aid since man was created.

Shut the fvck up. Idiot. Why is it that it's only Islam that is associated with Terrorism, Abduction, Paedophilia, Mass Massacre. Islam was spread by the sword. I'm sorry for your lost soul
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by free13: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
bankybobo11:

Shut the fvck up. Idiot. Why is it that it's only Islam that is associated with Terrorism, Abduction, Paedophilia, Mass Massacre. Islam was spread by the sword. I'm sorry for your lost soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Crime Complaint Distribution Across 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.