Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man (35435 Views)

I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos) / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by discusant: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
BeClever:
My people, here come the breeze and "Bam" the fowl nyash don open ohh!

Everyone should cross check the way about of their teenage sisters ohh!

For how many more years can we be like this?

There are not up to 40 million Fulanis in Nigeria, how come they are able to hold the country hostage like they do?

The Yorubaaa provides the bridge through which Fulaniii penetrates to the rest of southern Nigerian.
Anytime Yoruba wakes up and sees the importance of sovereignty for Oduduwaaa country, Fulanii menace must stop.

6 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:
What happened to Ese Oruru is something that
happens every other time in cities and villages
of south south, young girls of secondary school
age moving into men's house without their
parents' consent. They don't tell them they are
too young. The only thing they tell them is: "you
can go to anywhere you want but no bring belle
come my house" (lolz). If Ese Oruru was to be
'abducted' by one peter or James and taken for
honeymoon in sambisa forest, we won't get
public outrage. All you'll hear is, 'that is the
power of love' and it only ends as another tale
of two lovers who fell in love and nollywood will
be there to release part one to five. And
activists will be there to bark 'its her choice'.
While we expect that she is returned to her
parents soon, i hope our human rights activists
will also be there to protect her choice and
rights of being a muslim while she is in Bayelsa.
I hope they will also voice for her when she is
18 and expresses her interest to return to her
'husband' in kano.
@activists: always maintain balance in your
quest for justice and fairness to all.
@activists : stand up against evils happening
within your immediate community and not
always waiting to bark when 'outsiders' commit
those evils against 'your own'. Charity begins at
home.
@journalists : be balanced in your reports and
stop the hypocrisy ;even when you heard the
audio recording of the girl, you kept reporting
that she was kidnapped, abducted, forcefully
converted and forcefully married off
@general public : learn to be a JUDGE, every
good judge will always listen to BOTH parties
before taking a stance.
lolz? Are you crazy? GOD will judge lugard for joining us together. Such heartless souls. I just hated your religion even more because of this comment. I'm sorry but you seem to be a BAD AMBASSADOR of your religion in this case. So pathetic! Smh. That's why I like the Yorubas, they are not bastards. They do their own with "common sense" what a religion. #mess mtcheeeeeeew. Your comment is the most heinous I've seen all my life I guess

11 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Shehucom(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
omozu1:

That bush call village you come from you don't seek the consent of the father and mother of the girl before you turn her into your wife.
You steal women in that your village.
You guys can't just think, am not justifying any form of abduction, I just want us to see things from an unbiased perspective. We are to quick to judge
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by misgab: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
food for thought.if religious war break out today who will win? christians.
reasons.100%se.100%ss. 75% nc n 60% sw are christians .30% nw is christian n 40% ne is christian.the western world n eastern bloc r christians.so warning to those idiots n zealots dont start what u cannot finish.a word they say is enuf for d wise
95% of diaspora making waves abroad r christians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Mathemagician(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
May God expose the perpetrators of all these evils doars. Mean while things need to be soat out. Please dont label the northern elite for what they know nothing about. Lets all pray so that the unity of Nigeria is restored to her past glory.
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by omogin(f): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why search further for chibok girls in sambisa? Let's just check the palaces of these animals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by slap1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ab0ki get jazz pass Yoruba.
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by kindredspirit(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
amiskurie:
All of you should shut up from senseless accusations and use your brain.

So,if a girl FOR EXAMPLE is abducted from any other regions to LAGOS,would she end up in OBA OF LAGOS PALACE,or would you accused the OBA?

STOP FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

What about if a/the Sharia Commission under the Oba or Emir located in his palace oversees the marriage, conversion and renaming of the girl to, let's say Aisha Chuwas, for example, without ascertaining the girl's origins, her age nor seeking permission from the girl's parents, wouldn't you blame the Oba/Emir ?

Also, what if the girl's parents attempted to see their daughter but are denied access by the Sharia Commission until the Oba/Emir gives them the order, (even addressing the girl by her " new name " ), wouldn't you accuse the Oba/Emir of complicity in the whole business?

5 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by BeClever: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
mukhcech:

My House dey near Sultan own I will go and look for ur sister there.

May God help you if you return with your head still haboured by ur shoulders..or your shoulders still accommodating your head..
Goodluck!!!
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
I rather go gay "Full time" than sleep with a "KID FOR GODDDDDDDD SAKEEEEEEEEE!" At least, the guy I go shag or shag me MUST be an adult and knows what he is doing. A kid doesn't know what he/she is doing and when they grow up, they will grow up to hate you and the society probably because you took advantage of their being naive. They know nothing please. The best age for marriage sef I advice for a lady is 26, 30 for a guy. This is because You have been through heart breaks etc. So you are matured enough to stand marriage because you have seen ENOUGH in life. Which kind people be this, taking advantage of little children who know nothing! Even people who had kids in their teenage years are somewhat regretting now. Haba!!! This is heinousness. If we call gays dogs, wet in we go call these ones now? Satans

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Sctests: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
May God punish anybody that disagrees with Nnamdi Kanu when he says that it is impossible for civilized minds to live with these filthy hausa-fulani primitive retardss.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
silent10:

Were u there? U all jst blieve anythin u hear abt Islam without findings of wat reali occur. Dat's y it's easy 2 brain wash u folks, jst lik d whites did; they brain wash u all, edited/modified d original Bible & gave u folks a story book called new testament.
Christians been lying 2 suits their aid since man was created.
You must be one of the kidnappers. I'll rather not serve God instead of serving him through your so called religion of peace. Silent10 pls go and kidnap that little girl you've being eyeing for days, its in your blood.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nigeria is a sorry and failed state! These are the people who need that 14 years jail term and not some adults who decide to shag themselves. I still cannot believe yerima is a walking Free man while some two adults shagging themselves are in prison or[b] a guy who stole a governor's phone serving "45 years" in prison[/b] (na this one pain pass) #chaiiiiiii. Nigerians are doomed. What is this?? I hate this. Haba! I just feel like crushing this iPad with my teeth. I'm that angry
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by DarryOsh(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:
'husband' in kano.
home.
before taking a stance.

I know the biased and sentimental mind would abuse and quote me. You can bash me all you want but I just spoke my mind... Iree o

What is the meaning of this nonsense you are saying? In this same bogus audio recording you are talking about, didn't the same girl 'say' she was 17 years old? Is it not established as a fact that she can't be 17 since her elder brother is just 16? So what does this tell you?

If speaking your mind translates to defending evil then it's better you shut the hell up!

4 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Angelberry:

Part time gay!!
thank you. Please don't change topic. Even a lay man will understand the point I'm trying to make. Mtcheeeew
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by amiskurie(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
silent10:

U dey mind dem. Wen it comes to islamic matter dey all lost their senses. I wil keep on sayin dis; D whites has reali done a fatal damage 2 u folks. Sori
I wonder.... Common sense is rare.
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by ATERI(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:

My point is, you guys jump into unnecessary conclusion just to satisfy biased sentiment

Please stop holding brief for people that are doing the wrong thing regardless of religion or ethnicity. Hasn`t this Sultan married a teenager before? Please let`s be objective. How can you lead traditionally or religiuosly if you are morally and sexually dogdy? If you can`t show discipline when dealing with women, then you can`t lead. Girls disappearing only to appear inside Sultan`s palace, and you said that is no kidnap or paedophilia; it`s a relationship between two consenting adults. Really?

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Mathemagician(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
The unity start wit you sir.
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Frankiss44(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emyogalanya:
did u just say "people" pls correct it asap using nnamdi kanu,s own words

Lolzzzz
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Socketbet: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Injustices everywhere,no one to defend us but only GOD will always do
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by BeClever: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:
'husband' in kano.
home.
before taking a stance.

I know the biased and sentimental mind would abuse and quote me. You can bash me all you want but I just spoke my mind... Iree o

Must you defend your religion, even in the face of this alarming incident..

The girl is under age and that's where it all stops.. Even the person that administered that audio interview is a Criminal too..

How can you interview a minor in the absent of her parents and have the guts to release the damn tape and still work the streets without a Silva chains.

That poo can only happen in Nigeria mehn. .

You don't dare conduct an interview to a minor without the present of the parents or Certified guardian.

Gohshh!

Yes the world is outraged, yes they have to be, or what do you think..

In as much as you may as a Muslim pretend you are not moved by all the outrageous things Muslims do.. .

Guy, we Christians are overwhelmed by them and would not even wish our enemies convert to Islam, maybe same as you with Christianity.

But the fear and the outrage is real and you must appreciate it.

These people are criminals, all the parties that were mentioned in that matter are wrong and they should be answerable, but trust me this is Naija and it is a very very very Big Big Big ZOOOOOOOOOOO..

If this were to be in the state, police would have sounded the Emir house and full scale investigation would have commenced that will reveal the different sizes of cockroaches and Mosquitoes in that Palace..

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by watts75: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
KANO STATE PRESS RELEASE:-

Kano State Government has noted with concern the news of the alleged abduction, forced marriage and conversion to Islam of one Ese Oruru, 14, of Opolo, Yenegoa, Bayelsa State, in August last year by one Yunusa , who is said to be an indigene of Kano State.
More worrying and disturbing is the inappropriate handling of the issue by the authorities concerned, including the police and the Department of State Services, particularly following the directive and request by His Highness, the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, that the girl be taken back to Yenegoa and handed over to her parents immediately, since that fateful August when the matter was brought to his attention.
In view of the gravity of the allegation, the need to protect the rights of minors on matters of faith and marriage as well as promote unity and peaceful coexistence among all Nigerians particularly in the face of incorrect, misleading and grossly skewed misrepresentation of the issue and the comments it generated in the mainstream and social media, the Government of Kano State, for the purpose of setting the record straight, declares that:

The issue was handled with dispatch competently, courageously and with all sense of concern by His Highness, the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, since August last year when the case was brought to his attention by ordering that the girl, Ese Oruru, who has never ever been kept under his custody in the Palace, be taken back to her parents in Yenegoa in liaison with the office of the AIG Zone One, Nigeria Police Force. He however expressed deep concern, during a recent press briefing, that his directive was not handled accordingly and therefore ordered that an investigation immediately commence on why the directive was not complied with by the office of the AIG.

The issue was never at any point in time brought to the attention of the State Government by any authority, group or person involved in any capacity in the issue, but only knew of it in the media;
The State Government condemned in its entirety the actions of the alleged abductor as it is against the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and teachings of Islam which abhor abduction, forced marriage even with the consent of parents of a girl be her a minor or adult, and forced conversion to Islam as the Quran categorically states that ‘there is no compulsion in religion’.
Security and other relevant agencies should expedite action to bring the suspect(s) to book and be dealt with according to the law;

Condemned any statement by any person, group or organization linking Kano State Government with the alleged abduction, forced marriage and conversion to Islam of the girl. Such unfounded, untrue, misguided and mischievous allegations being circulated in the mainstream and social media platforms are only meant to discredit and tarnish the good image of Kano State Government, its people and the personality of His Excellency, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.
The Government has no prior knowledge of the issue before it becomes public; it has no connection whatsoever with the suspected culprit; it has never condone such actions and will never do so now or in the future. The actions of the suspected culprit are private action of an individual which he carries personal responsibility even before the law. It is therefore unfortunate and unjustifiable to attempt to link an unlawful action of only one person to the Government and over 15million people of the state. The person is solely responsible for his action and should take responsibility for it.

The State Government has a very cordial relationship with the indigenous people and Governments of Bayelsa and Delta States and will continue to do whatever possible to promote that. Kano indigenes living in these states and other states across the country are enjoined, as always, to live peacefully with their host communities and respect their ways of life and the Constitution of our great County
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by BeClever: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
watts75:
KANO STATE PRESS RELEASE:-

Kano State Government has noted with concern the news of the alleged abduction, forced marriage and conversion to Islam of one Ese Oruru, 14, of Opolo, Yenegoa, Bayelsa State, in August last year by one Yunusa , who is said to be an indigene of Kano State.
More worrying and disturbing is the inappropriate handling of the issue by the authorities concerned, including the police and the Department of State Services, particularly following the directive and request by His Highness, the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, that the girl be taken back to Yenegoa and handed over to her parents immediately, since that fateful August when the matter was brought to his attention.
In view of the gravity of the allegation, the need to protect the rights of minors on matters of faith and marriage as well as promote unity and peaceful coexistence among all Nigerians particularly in the face of incorrect, misleading and grossly skewed misrepresentation of the issue and the comments it generated in the mainstream and social media, the Government of Kano State, for the purpose of setting the record straight, declares that:

The issue was handled with dispatch competently, courageously and with all sense of concern by His Highness, the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, since August last year when the case was brought to his attention by ordering that the girl, Ese Oruru, who has never ever been kept under his custody in the Palace, be taken back to her parents in Yenegoa in liaison with the office of the AIG Zone One, Nigeria Police Force. He however expressed deep concern, during a recent press briefing, that his directive was not handled accordingly and therefore ordered that an investigation immediately commence on why the directive was not complied with by the office of the AIG.

The issue was never at any point in time brought to the attention of the State Government by any authority, group or person involved in any capacity in the issue, but only knew of it in the media;
The State Government condemned in its entirety the actions of the alleged abductor as it is against the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and teachings of Islam which abhor abduction, forced marriage even with the consent of parents of a girl be her a minor or adult, and forced conversion to Islam as the Quran categorically states that ‘there is no compulsion in religion’.
Security and other relevant agencies should expedite action to bring the suspect(s) to book and be dealt with according to the law;

Condemned any statement by any person, group or organization linking Kano State Government with the alleged abduction, forced marriage and conversion to Islam of the girl. Such unfounded, untrue, misguided and mischievous allegations being circulated in the mainstream and social media platforms are only meant to discredit and tarnish the good image of Kano State Government, its people and the personality of His Excellency, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.
The Government has no prior knowledge of the issue before it becomes public; it has no connection whatsoever with the suspected culprit; it has never condone such actions and will never do so now or in the future. The actions of the suspected culprit are private action of an individual which he carries personal responsibility even before the law. It is therefore unfortunate and unjustifiable to attempt to link an unlawful action of only one person to the Government and over 15million people of the state. The person is solely responsible for his action and should take responsibility for it.

The State Government has a very cordial relationship with the indigenous people and Governments of Bayelsa and Delta States and will continue to do whatever possible to promote that. Kano indigenes living in these states and other states across the country are enjoined, as always, to live peacefully with their host communities and respect their ways of life and the Constitution of our great County

I love SM (SOCIAL MEDIA)

THE GREATEST TOOL OF ALL TIME..

IF WE ALLOW BUHARI HAVE HIS WAY IN GAGGING IT THEN WE SHALL DEFEND IT EVEN WITH BLOOD!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by meforyou1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:
'husband' in kano.
home.
before taking a stance.

even if she is aged 20 or 30, there is no way a southern girl will marry without her parents and family's blessings. We are not like you northerners that don't have culture

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by otokx(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
24 hours later the girl is yet to reach the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Forwetinnah: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Frankiss44:
Na wah oh.. Na new trend this abokis wan start so oh...

The English really did us great Injustice by merging us with this people oh

..it isn't new o...its been happening for ages, Ese's case and the way it was publicised just opened a can of worms. More people will come out...we are watching. The people are sick!!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by ogwucheveekee(f): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Evils!GOD have mercy!!!fulanis been busy killing an fighting part of the idoma land particularly the agatus close to nassarawa now its about jumping from sokoto to this place?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) / Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.