Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man (35434 Views)

I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos) / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by M4gunners: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Naija na una go tire ooo.
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by silent10(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
amiskurie:
All of you should shut up from senseless accusations and use your brain.

So,if a girl FOR EXAMPLE is abducted from any other regions to LAGOS,would she end up in OBA OF LAGOS PALACE,or would you accused the OBA?

STOP FALSE ACCUSATIONS.
U dey mind dem. Wen it comes to islamic matter dey all lost their senses. I wil keep on sayin dis; D whites has reali done a fatal damage 2 u folks. Sori

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by jerayme: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
We warned u...but u people disagreed. Now i presume it is late. Many other women have already been converted and lost.

Hold ur love ones tight. Specially warn our greedy sisters and brothers o. Money is nt all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by mentorandfriend(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Let me say it for the upteempth time.

Do not chill with any uneducated northerner. Never give them a foothold around you.

I just wanna make common sense.
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by DauraDullard0(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by svelteonyx(f): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
What a coincidence, Ese Oruru and Patience Paul were both abducted on 12 August 2015. That day get as e be o.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Vado(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:
What happened to Ese Oruru is something that
happens every other time in cities and villages
of south south, young girls of secondary school
age moving into men's house without their
parents' consent. They don't tell them they are
too young. The only thing they tell them is: "you
can go to anywhere you want but no bring belle
come my house" (lolz). If Ese Oruru was to be
'abducted' by one peter or James and taken for
honeymoon in sambisa forest, we won't get
public outrage. All you'll hear is, 'that is the
power of love' and it only ends as another tale
of two lovers who fell in love and nollywood will
be there to release part one to five. And
activists will be there to bark 'its her choice'.
While we expect that she is returned to her
parents soon, i hope our human rights activists
will also be there to protect her choice and
rights of being a muslim while she is in Bayelsa.
I hope they will also voice for her when she is
18 and expresses her interest to return to her
'husband' in kano.
@activists: always maintain balance in your
quest for justice and fairness to all.
@activists : stand up against evils happening
within your immediate community and not
always waiting to bark when 'outsiders' commit
those evils against 'your own'. Charity begins at
home.
@journalists : be balanced in your reports and
stop the hypocrisy ;even when you heard the
audio recording of the girl, you kept reporting
that she was kidnapped, abducted, forcefully
converted and forcefully married off
@general public : learn to be a JUDGE, every
good judge will always listen to BOTH parties
before taking a stance.

Can you believe the cow dung oozing out of this piece of trash's mouth? Understand the reasoning of the supposed literate ones among them and you will forever curse the memory of Lugard.

5 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by bisola99: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
After checking the line with my Callapp dis is d picture I found!

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Teenaira: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
nnachukz:
Why are they forcing these children into marriage and forcefully converting them into Islam? Bad to hear that even their Emirs are involved in this. Is joining a particular religion supposed to be by force?

This may not have anything to do with religion. There are Moslems from middle belt to the southern part of the country even else where in the world. Do they practice a different Islam. This people are pure criminals and should be so treated. May be we need to really find out the position of the emirs on this.

There is fire on the mountain.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by mentorandfriend(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
DauraDullard0:
The Jihad is already on us. We warned people about the dangers inherent in having an Islamic fundamentalist as a president but they wouldn't listen. The dance has already begun. Let us see how far this macabre dance of shame will go.
Jihad no be small o.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Lighthouseman: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
All the girls abducted or hypnotized have one thing in common.... Longer throat... The love for suya. I pity girls that live suya meat and massa.
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by bedspread: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
AGAIN!!!! HMMMMMN!! THIS GUYS ARE ON THE LOOSE!!!!
THIS IS MAN'S Wickedness TO HIS FELLOW MAN IN THE NAME OF RELIGON

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Emyogalanya: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Frankiss44:
Na wah oh.. Na new trend this abokis wan start so oh...

The English really did us great Injustice by merging us with this people oh
did u just say "people" pls correct it asap using nnamdi kanu,s own words

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Shehucom(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
ATERI:

Are you a paedophile? If not, why excusing it?

My point is, you guys jump into unnecessary conclusion just to satisfy biased sentiment
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by legaxi(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
iPods too much for here
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Shehucom(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Vado:

Can you believe the cow dung oozing out of this piece of trash's mouth? Understand the reasoning out the supposed literate ones among them and you will forever curse the memory of Lugard.
Vado Vado Vado
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by kachnov(m): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is that the latest trend?
Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by AfroKnight: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
This story dey one kind. I won't be surprised if the girl says she is in love. Teenage girls are unpredictable. Some of them take all these foolish telemundo stories too seriously.

Besides what business does this have to do with the sultan? Is his palace now open to every Tom, Dick and Harry that they can easily lodge a kidnapped girl? And you people believed it. Is this how they hide abducted children in the Igwe and Obi palaces in the east? This story is suspect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Dereformer(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:
'husband' in kano.
home.
before taking a stance.

Very idiotic post. Unmitigated trash.

Look, why can't you and your likes limited your sexual desire to your hijab wearing slaves.

I for one can never have anything to do with a Moslem woman, no matter the offer.
Why can't you do the same when it comes to Christian women?

Why are you people so obsessed with Christian girls? Why are you not kidnapping the boys?

God, why am I in the same country with people who are so backward in every thing positive?

Twaaaa.

8 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by Purity01(f): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
silent10:

Were u there? U all jst blieve anythin u hear abt Islam without findings of wat reali occur. Dat's y it's easy 2 brain wash u folks, jst lik d whites did; they brain wash u all, edited/modified d original Bible & gave u folks a story book called new testament.
Christians been lying 2 suits their aid since man was created.
at least dis story book of ours we read every chapter and digest it. Ur holy book has some weird chapter which u guys are told not to read. What more does being brainwashed mean?

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by omozu1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shehucom:
'husband' in kano.
home.
before taking a stance.
That bush call village you come from you don't seek the consent of the father and mother of the girl before you turn her into your wife.
You steal women in that your village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl Kidnapped, Taken To Sultan-Of-Sokoto’s Palace –Benue Man by derecho(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
It's unfortunate that many don't know their left from their right.
How many of these young girls know the Lord?No matter the agenda of Islam,it's not easy to convert a true child of God even in captivity.
Many of those they convert either never encountered Jesus or those who felt they can be more Muslim than Mohammed.
When you hear some kick against sound bible doctrines because they can speak small english,you'll wonder what they'll teach their sons or even daughters.
IF THOSE GIRLS WERE ABDUCTED AND ARE TRULY CHRISTIANS,EVEN THE SULTAN WILL KNOW IT'S FUTILE TO DEVOLVE SUCH TACTICS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Ladies Disgraced For Stealing Noodles, As They Visited Some Boys / Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) / Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.