Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling (53811 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tayo200(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
lol
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by MinorityTribe: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
They can't even spell Qatar correctly.
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
talktimi:
Buhari Skywalker grin

That pic is hilarious
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by chi4ik4(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
lol no b PDP talk this one o. Nigerians have indeed seen change!!!! pls on behalf of the Nigeria association of wailing wailers (NAWW), we are notifying Nigerians that we are filled up & we don't want any new members !!

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tico1212(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
I want answers, now that I knew what wailer is,,thanks to Google,, so anyone not supporting Apc or buhari is wailer, and most igbo are wailer,,,, lame idea I ever heard,,, Apc is the real wailer,, if that should be the case,, they wail too much,,, to the extent that the world think Nigeria will blow up,, British and America somehow instilled fear in goodluck mind to secure there interest,, and he gave up, handed over the government to the league of greatest wailers ever created,, now they have the government and they cannot handle it always confused,,, and there angry fellow youth who voted them to government instead of wailing to there leaders who con them, there are ashamed of it and diverting there shamefulness and mistakes to PDP supporters, to the extent if u disagree with Apc u are Ippod, iPad or militant, now that I'm not militant and only miles from buhari home town to ours, What am I?
APCs are zombies since you are not living far to the chief zombie u are zombie as well. PDPs are wailers. #gbam#

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
lionshare:
Lol is it by globe-trotting that will improve the economy.

Oga sit your silly-ass in your aso and come up with policies that will improve the economy and create enabling environment for investments to thrive.

This English you just spoke, abokì doesn't understand it, sorry grin

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by shadrach77: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
weedcrusha:
The shoulda spelt Qatar properly in the cartoon
But you spelt "they" wrongly now

11 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Pidggin(f): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
I want answers, now that I knew what wailer is,,thanks to Google,, so anyone not supporting Apc or buhari is wailer, and most igbo are wailer,,,, lame idea I ever heard,,, Apc is the real wailer,, if that should be the case,, they wail too much,,, to the extent that the world think Nigeria will blow up,, British and America somehow instilled fear in goodluck mind to secure there interest,, and he gave up, handed over the government to the league of greatest wailers ever created,, now they have the government and they cannot handle it always confused,,, and there angry fellow youth who voted them to government instead of wailing to there leaders who con them, there are ashamed of it and diverting there shamefulness and mistakes to PDP supporters, to the extent if u disagree with Apc u are Ippod, iPad or militant, now that I'm not militant and only miles from buhari home town to ours, What am I?

Don't mind them jor, they are suffering, smiling and deceiving themselves, that's why we call them zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by francizy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
The one and only junketer in chief

Junketerhari.. grin cheesy
Junket-hari
Mumu-hari
Dullhari.. grin cheesy

***Modified***
So dullardin.ho now means president while mumu.hari now means Buhari? SmH for NL.. Keep exposing your partisanship...

3 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by efilefun(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iykopeee:
The useless gworo chewing, kunu sipping homo habilis of a presidiot thinks travelling from country to country is the best possible means to solving his country maladies.
call him whatever you wish but nobody in ur generation who won't hold a thanksgiving service just being his shoemaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by omogin(f): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Signing suspicious pact with arabs. OK na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by blazer234: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
lionshare:
Lol is it by globe-trotting that will improve the economy.

Oga sit your silly-ass in your aso and come up with policies that will improve the economy and create enabling environment for investments to thrive.

Well, it looks like one of the policies is junketing.

3 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Nbote(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Watch zombies label punch Newspapers ipod /Ipob wailing machinery. Well Baba's trying to do his own "Around the world before 80yrs". Well Zombies won't see anything wrong in any of it.

4 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Johnny walker.

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by francizy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
efilefun:
call him whatever you wish but nobody in ur generation who won't hold a thanksgiving service just being his shoemaker

E pain am!

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by obivictor(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
I want answers, now that I knew what wailer is,,thanks to Google,, so anyone not supporting Apc or buhari is wailer, and most igbo are wailer,,,, lame idea I ever heard,,, Apc is the real wailer,, if that should be the case,, they wail too much,,, to the extent that the world think Nigeria will blow up,, British and America somehow instilled fear in goodluck mind to secure there interest,, and he gave up, handed over the government to the league of greatest wailers ever created,, now they have the government and they cannot handle it always confused,,, and there angry fellow youth who voted them to government instead of wailing to there leaders whose con them, there are ashamed of it and diverting there shamefulness and mistakes to PDP supporters, to the extent if u disagree with Apc u are Ippod, iPad or militant, now that I'm not militant and only miles from buhari home town to ours, What am I?

bro they will still call you a wailer.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tsephanyah(f): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
tico1212:

APCs are zombies since you are not living far to the chief zombie u are zombie as well. PDPs are wailers. #gbam#
yes I'm zombie, Aboki, mallam, etc will that make u happy, poor soul. I'm not behind your condition blame the government if u like, for your very poor conditions,,, I pray,,u may one day have a nice life not Arrogant, traumatic and abnormal being. and I'm sorry I don't mean to upset u, don't be angry about ur suffering just work hard and pray,, many insecure people in abject poverty make there life better, visit nearest psychiatric and get a therapy,, read books,, attend inspirational and motivational events, I believe one day u will be owk,, wish u a nice moments
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Abukc(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
9ja with kind of watery mouth when compLaining about you,if he refused to travelled you will all say it again.

I pity that punch editor na kirikiri he go dey collect him pension.
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Kay25(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
hahaha make u no worry baba dey look around for greener pasture as a normal fulani man will do before im go dey carry all alnigerians around d world to feed us with grass nii ooo since our own economy don fail sheperd baba carry go im dey ur nature

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by BoreholeEngr: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
My dear, its such a funny country we're in
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Happywoman(f): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin
Okadigbo was on his own here

5 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Anwonspee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
#themostglobaltourist
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tsephanyah(f): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
BoreholeEngr:
My dear, its such a funny country we're in
it's accident of geography I don't believe in one Nigeria,,, doh if u look at any angle chances of Nigeria breaking is not into two or three, maybe between 50 to 60, that how it can be a nation, is a meer geographical expression, or British lab.

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by aresa: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Makes me happy everytime I see the usual sad and pathetic congregation of IPOds, disgruntled losers and enemies of Nigeria moaning and crying...

All wailers and anti Nigerian elements sentenced to 8 years of wailing and crying with no probation...

See pain ..Ndo...Lousy losers.... grin
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by chichriso: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
that man need to learn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by biookuta(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
missKiffy:
I find this quite hilarious cheesy waka waka baba, Saudi today, Qatar tomorrow cheesy
he who want d fall of our g8 Nija he n his entire family go fall millions tym i belife nija go better
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by sheubaba2013: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Haters continue to hate. Wailers continue to wail. God will help baba, you guys will beg him to rule again. Mark my word. cool cool cool
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by vicstar(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
that man is a tourist angry

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Gidi3020(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
#SaiBabaAirWays..... #BabaBuruku

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Destiny24: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
GMB or PMB is running away from office work, to confirm ask Mr lai.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by babyfaceafrica: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Not funny..got the message sha
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by AmAlbert(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Gbam!!!
chi4ik4:
lol no b PDP talk this one o. Nigerians have indeed seen change!!!! pls on behalf of the Nigeria association of wailing wailers (NAWW), we are notifying Nigerians that we are filled up & we don't want any new members !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State / APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.