Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling (53812 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by viccassi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
All this e-rats sef, dunceladino has achieved nothing, this baffles me

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tico1212(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
yes I'm zombie, Aboki, mallam, etc will that make u happy, poor soul. I'm not behind your condition blame the government if u like, for your very poor conditions,,, I pray,,u may one day have a nice life not Arrogant, traumatic and abnormal being. and I'm sorry I don't mean to upset u, don't be angry about ur suffering just work hard and pray,, many insecure people in abject poverty make there life better, visit nearest psychiatric and get a therapy,, read books,, attend inspirational and motivational events, I believe one day u will be owk,, wish u a nice moments

Everyone's entitled to be stu*pid but you are abusing the privilege! Thank God you know you are a zombie... you just know who you are..
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Them wan kill Sai Baba for here o

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tsephanyah(f): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
tico1212:

Everyone's entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the privilege! Thank God you know you are a zombie... you just know who you are..
yes I'm zombie, Northerner, mallam, etc will that make u
happy, poor soul. I'm not behind your condition blame the
government if u like, for your very poor conditions,,, I
pray,,u may one day have a nice life not Arrogant,
traumatic and abnormal being. and I'm sorry I don't mean
to upset u, don't be angry about ur suffering just work
hard and pray,, many insecure people in abject poverty
make there life better, visit nearest psychiatric and get a
therapy,, read books,, attend inspirational and
motivational events, I believe one day u will be owk,, wish
u a nice moments

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Justicealh3(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is trutalk,@least BABA settle down & work, we need u now, dont wast 1years already.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tico1212(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
yes I'm zombie, Northerner, mallam, etc will that make u
happy, poor soul. I'm not behind your condition blame the
government if u like, for your very poor conditions,,, I
pray,,u may one day have a nice life not Arrogant,
traumatic and abnormal being. and I'm sorry I don't mean
to upset u, don't be angry about ur suffering just work
hard and pray,, many insecure people in abject poverty
make there life better, visit nearest psychiatric and get a
therapy,, read books,, attend inspirational and
motivational events, I believe one day u will be owk,, wish
u a nice moments
You are d kind of person that i would use as a blueprint to build an idi*ot.
Don't ask me stu*pid questions and i won't hurt your stu*pid feelings!

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by lionshare: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
blazer234:

Well, it looks like one of the policies is junketing.

Men that policy is anti-people and anti-progressive.

We need a new and formidable opposition party with credible leaders. I was just thinking today that May 29 is just somewhere around the corner, i am yet to see any achievement landmark or peripheral that the current admin will claim to have achieved in the last one year.

And...pls no one should mention TSA or anti-corruption media trial.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tsephanyah(f): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2016
tico1212:

You are d kind of person that i would use as a blueprint to build an idi*ot.
Don't ask me stu*pid questions and i won't hurt your stu*pid feelings!
Hahhahahaha, lol I will becareful next time.. oh there is no next time ,,u already wanted to build stup*d out of me, , it's normal to see human as a brick to build something it's a condition called hypoxiaMadre take diazepam 2g twice a day...hope ur condition will improve..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by koboko69: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Haters continue to hate. Wailers continue to wail. God will help baba, you guys will beg him to rule again. Mark my word. cool cool cool

This is unbelievable. Look at the cartoon well.....

Punch threw a jab at the wailers and they still couldn't figure it out.

PMP was holding something to explain reason for his trips while others were attacking him. He simply called them ignonomrous. And they are busying dancing about unclad on the thread....its a pity

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2016
tico1212:

Everyone's entitled to be stu*pid but you are abusing the privilege! Thank God you know you are a zombie... you just know who you are..
he doesn't even know the difference between there and their

;Dlol!.
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by onatisi(m): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2016
lionshare:
Lol is it by globe-trotting that will improve the economy.

Oga sit your silly-ass in your aso and come up with policies that will improve the economy and create enabling environment for investments to thrive.
The only policy in buhari head is how to milk cows,make kunu and take vengeance .

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by weedcrusha: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2016
shadrach77:
But you spelt "they" wrongly now

Nice one grin
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by kachnov(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Dude is always traveling

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by SamiraF: 12:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Thienubu Tinubu don dey fight Bubu be dat

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Bestman111(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2016
Lolz grin angry angry cheesy
tsephanyah:
I want answers, now that I knew what wailer is,,thanks to Google,, so anyone not supporting Apc or buhari is wailer, and most igbo are wailer,,,, lame idea I ever heard,,, Apc is the real wailer,, if that should be the case,, they wail too much,,, to the extent that the world think Nigeria will blow up,, British and America somehow instilled fear in goodluck mind to secure there interest,, and he gave up, handed over the government to the league of greatest wailers ever created,, now they have the government and they cannot handle it always confused,,, and there angry fellow youth who voted them to government instead of wailing to there leaders who con them, there are ashamed of it and diverting there shamefulness and mistakes to PDP supporters, to the extent if u disagree with Apc u are Ippod, iPad or militant, now that I'm not militant or igbo and only miles from buhari home town to ours, What am I? or who am I? if u suggest zombie we are in the same boat, if u prefer Abok! that will separate the marriage between tinunmbu and buhari,, and I'm way out of ur league to call me Abok! whoever u are if u cannot buy.... real Hermes bag
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Sirmuel1(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2016
Waka waka Baba grin Slow and steady grin Baba go slow grin Baba sit down and work. Lol

Everybody na comedian for Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Fatherson: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2016
koboko69:

PMP was holding something to explain reason for his trips while others were attacking him. He simply called them ignonomrous. And they are busying dancing about unclad on the thread....its a pity

You are dead wrong. Punch portrayed my President as a blind man with a walking stick and dark glasses implying that we Nigerians are being led by a blind malam. THAT IS VERY RUDE.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by aresa: 1:00am On Mar 02, 2016
koboko69:

This has nothing to do with PMB. The jab Punch threw at the silly wailers was obvious, but they are too shallow and unintelligent to see the jab.

Ignoramus grin...

Poor wailers and IpoDs... grin
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by aresa: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Fatherson:

You are dead wrong. Punch portrayed my President as a blind man with a walking stick and dark glasses implying [/b]that we Nigerians are being led by a blind malam. THAT IS VERY RUDE.

The [b]blind man
still managed to see wailers and IpoDs and still labeled them ignoramus..

You need to spin that tale all over again...

Punch ridiculed and trolled you..

Ignoramus... grin
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by DedeNkem: 2:13am On Mar 02, 2016
That's funny and very true.
Buhari is clueless. He's very incompetent to be president.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by blackpanda: 4:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Ooni:
my people made a mistake in voting a worthless idiotic animalistic bastard as their presidiot

Coward. U are hiding behinde computer to abuse him. Whynot go and say it to his face. Smh
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 02, 2016
efilefun:
call him whatever you wish but nobody in ur generation who won't hold a thanksgiving service just being his shoemaker
out of point. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by lionshare: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2016
onatisi:

The only policy in buhari head is how to milk cows,make kunu and take vengeance .

You sound crude but you aint far from the truth, i guess he thinks he has forever, i mean no sense of urgency to address immediate Issues.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by onatisi(m): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2016
lionshare:

You sound crude but you aint far from the truth, i guess he thinks he has forever, i mean no sense of urgency to address immediate Issues.
When we warned about buhari before the elections many didn't realise why. Gej wasn't the best and yes Nigeria needed another capable president but buhari certainly isn't and wasn't the better alternative. He simply hasn't got the stuff inside him to rule a democratic nation.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by wristbangle: 6:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Shameless ajala. All of them na same, both past/present administration.

Besides, no fuel oo
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by cornelin(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2016
pls when is Buhari travelling again?
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by lionshare: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2016
onatisi:

When we warned about buhari before the elections many didn't realise why. Gej wasn't the best and yes Nigeria needed another capable president but buhari certainly isn't and wasn't the better alternative. He simply hasn't got the stuff inside him to rule a democratic nation.
We had to choose the lesser evil...although I am know that the problem goes beyond the leadership in the country....a bulk of it falls on the people.
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tico1212(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
Hahhahahaha, lol I will becareful next time.. oh there is no next time ,,u already wanted to build stup*d out of me, , it's normal to see human as a brick to build something it's a condition called hypoxiaMadre take diazepam 2g twice a day...hope ur condition will improve..
Like seriously, you are du*mb. #Wtf#
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tico1212(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
Like seriously, you are du*mb. #Wtf#
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Everyone now wailing grin
Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by tico1212(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2016
herbie27:
he doesn't even know the difference between there and their

;Dlol!.

I tire o, you went through her first comment right?
Free that abo*ki/ zombie....

Re: Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling by onatisi(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2016
lionshare:
We had to choose the lesser evil...although I am know that the problem goes beyond the leadership in the country....a bulk of it falls on the people.
You are very very correct.it is the system that needs a total overhaul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State / APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) / Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.