Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

See When Daniella Okeke Says She's Getting Married (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See When Daniella Okeke Says She's Getting Married (Photo) (877 Views)

Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See When Daniella Okeke Says She's Getting Married (Photo) by noetic5: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
The pressure of ladies and marriage, especially in our tradition, is something that creates a cold feet when it is mentioned. So many people are of the opinion that ladies should marry in their early or mid twenties. Daniella Okeke is not left out as most of her fans have kept on pressuring her on when she will get married.

The pretty lady took to her IG page to clear the air on when she will get married. She wrote;

"For u all asking me wen will I get married ? And all dis crazy things u ve 2 say. I will get married wen GOD brings the right guy and at the right time. No be Hw far? Na Hw well? I ve so many married friends dat re so unhappy but I believe wen GOD THINKS the time is right it will happen. So enough of dis crazy Dm's ok bye"

Well said tho!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCarb1Zv63N/?taken-by=daniellaokeke

lalasticlala ijebabe

Re: See When Daniella Okeke Says She's Getting Married (Photo) by noetic5: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
issorite
Re: See When Daniella Okeke Says She's Getting Married (Photo) by noetic5: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
wink
Re: See When Daniella Okeke Says She's Getting Married (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
eehn eeehn
Re: See When Daniella Okeke Says She's Getting Married (Photo) by tsephanyah(f): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
what happened to that woman Linda, about bags scandal converted to marriage tribal scandal
Re: See When Daniella Okeke Says She's Getting Married (Photo) by donholy28(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
dey there dey wait make God drop d guy from heaven

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o In Green Sheer Dress For Instyle Magazine / An Open Letter To Wizkid On Linda Ikeji (by Priest Ekong) / Why I Didn't Win The Case With Chocolate City -- Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.