Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong (44064 Views)

Evolution: People Then And Now(Funny Photos). / Top Funny Photos That Will Surely Make Your Day / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story (2) (3) (4)

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2016
porrigeyam:
THIS YEAR JAMB IS RUBBISH...... I KNOW WHAT I DID ....JAMB GAVE ME 154 I'M A UNDER GRADUATE JUST WISH TO CHANGE MY COURSE.... I KNOW WHAT I CLICK ON.... NEVER FAILED JAMB....JAMB 2016 IS RUBBISH... ENGLISH 10-20 NO ANSWER AND EACH QUESTIONS OF THE ENGLISH CARRIED 3 MARK THAT'S 30MARK ....DIBU IS A SCAM.... SACK DIBU NOW !!!
Take heart dear, some days are like that. Shit happens.

Mean while, your grammar no be here. Work hard on ur tenses

Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Louiscutedude(m): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2016
I thank God for my own case because I didn't pass through all dis......I wrote jamb d year I wrote my waec n I came out in flying colour in all d exam both jamb n waec dat was last year tho....I pray God do d xame for all d jambite n those writing waec toooo
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by fxstory(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2016
jamb really gone wrong
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] coolI really don't get this jamb stories, the Lord is indeed faithful, 2011 scored 251 got admission on merit to study law. How can I understand what I did not pass through? angryI really don't get this jamb stories, the Lord is indeed faithful, 2011 scored 251 got admission on merit to study law. How can I understand what I did not pass through?
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by mamawin(f): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2016
tobex23:
#scrapJAMB!
#fuckJAMB my daughter scored 271, yet not admitted for pharmacy in UI. Bleep JAMB 1000times
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Hardeydapor: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2016
olamds:
Everyone of them na hit back to back.....Very funny......God Will Help Those Writing Jamb.....It Is Always Easy With Prayer And Hard Work.....

And u call dat eazy. Abegi help me fill u.I dlc form
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by sugarsoul(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2016
lmao...love that part when you be like " how was the exam" and you say we thank God...hehehe
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2016
lol#this is a serious chase, weldone guys,i pray God help all the jambites, becaus eits not easy... grin shocked
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by hob(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2016
@op is crazy mehn.

Nice one.
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
this is sooooo freaking funny. lol. I almost crapped my shorts laughing.
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by corektchic: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
See all your typos sef! I'm sure u were not meticulous enough to read the questions well or click the intended answer. Try again next year. Infact your previous result needs to be investigated
porrigeyam:
THIS YEAR JAMB IS RUBBISH...... I KNOW WHAT I DID ....JAMB GAVE ME 154 I'M A UNDER GRADUATE JUST WISH TO CHANGE MY COURSE.... I KNOW WHAT I CLICK ON.... NEVER FAILED JAMB....JAMB 2016 IS RUBBISH... ENGLISH 10-20 NO ANSWER AND EACH QUESTIONS OF THE ENGLISH CARRIED 3 MARK THAT'S 30MARK ....DIBU IS A SCAM.... SACK DIBU NOW !!!
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by NET1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
LOL................. this is so freaking hilarious.

.NET
Re: These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong by Mattew690(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2016
0| »JAMB UPGRADING IZ AVAILABLE
9|
0|
3|
2|
3|
8|
8|
1|
2|
5|»GREENLOADED•COM

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students / What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria? / Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University