Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? (1419 Views)

Mother Sees Nude Lady On Cartoon Network (Photo) / Advise Please: SHE HAS CHARACTER BUT CAN'T SPEAK FLUENTLY / List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by anochuko01(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Back in the days, my favourite cartoon show used to be JUSTICE LEAGUE, while my favourite character was Superman. I so much liked superman that I prayed in church that God should give me power like Superman's lol... but since we don't see superman anymore, I've gotten another favorites!
I love being to laugh...at least that's the purpose of most cartoons. aside avatar, the rest of my choices are really funny!

MY TOP THREE CARTOON SHOWS ARE;
#KungFu Panda
#Penguins of Madagascar
#Avatar

MY TOP THREE CARTOON CHARACTERS ARE;
#Po (kungFu panda)
#King Julian (penguins of Madagascar)
#Patrick (spongbob)

lemme add that I hate seeing anything winx club and Barbiegrin
what are your favourites?!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
To the kids section pls!
Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by Greenback: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Batman beyond..thats Terrence "terry" mcginnis.
Still love superman though.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by anochuko01(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
To the kids section pls!
says the lady who could never do without dolls cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
anochuko01:

says the lady who could never do without dolls cheesy
This is family section.. we talking real issues and you're talking cartoon
Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by Teespice(f): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
tom and jerry.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
favourite cartoon sponge Bob Squarepants. Sofia the first Frozen Favourite characters squidward and spongebob fee and foo in( Harvey beaks) Sofia.
Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by anochuko01(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
This is family section.. we talking real issues and you're talking cartoon

abeegi!
we ease ourselves by watching cartoons, so its a big deal to us...
better stat having some interest in it, coz it has a role to play in the development of your kids!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by anochuko01(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Teespice:
tom and jerry.

lol
who on earth isn't gonna love tom and jerry?! but unfortunately, there aren't new episodes anymore.
I guess you haven't been watching any one recently
Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by anochuko01(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Octobertwentysix:
favourite cartoon
sponge Bob Squarepants.
Sofia the first
Frozen
Favourite characters
squidward and spongebob
fee and foo in( Harvey beaks)
Sofia.
a Nickelodeon fan spotted!grin
I watch Harvey beaks just bcoz of my kid sisters...it looks like a girly cartoon and I don't like the graphics either...I like squidward though
Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by Teespice(f): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
anochuko01:

lol
who on earth isn't gonna love tom and jerry?! but unfortunately, there aren't new episodes anymore.
I guess you haven't been watching any one recently

nope.

it is the old episodes I love watching. the new ones they do nowadays are not just it.
Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by K9blunt(f): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
The one with the elastic dog and a human jack. Disney channel
Then modecai my favourite character in is it fun time , any way he's a bird who's best friend is a raccoon.
Then dumbo! Funny to a fault mehn.
Then ultimate spiderman on Disney junior , that Peter parker can talk, his sacarsm is off the charts.

Justice league will always be my all time favourite but I no dey see am to watch.
Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by unity2016: 12:15am On Mar 25, 2016
Favorite cartoon Spongebob squarepants Penguins of madagascar Barbie(any Barbie at all)
Favorite cartoon xter Spongebob Squidward King Julian Patrick Mr crabs and even plankton
Re: What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? by Day169: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mehn.. Tom & Jerry all the way!
Favourite character is undoubtedly Thomas!!!

(1) (Reply)

My UK Travel Story (part 1) / What If Your Kid Says His/her Is Gay. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.