Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. (20797 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. / #team Sai Buhari Or #team Change Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by chizpim(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2016
osibanjo is a Professor of Law and not a Professor of economics. APC is playing politics with the economy of Nigeria becos they are clueless on what to do. Someone in buhari govt said he never promised anything on the economy rather he promised to fight corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by slap1(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2016
Zombies becoming an endangered species. grin

3 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by TitoTobi: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2016
Zoharariel:
I have totally lost confidence in Buhari.

As if you ever had confidence in him before grin grin... Who did you vote for?
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by thawgy(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
Amen .......those u are deep understand after these trials at d garden of Gethsemane for the sins of PDP cometh socioeconomic joys. May yr life b ran the way GEJ ran this country?
just look at, I don't like GEJ and you my friend, is one of the problems bedeviling this country, stop ass licking a government that is not working because u want to save face after leading Nigerians to vote an idiot power craving self-servicer into power

3 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2016
ifeomaekol:
never say NEVER.
maybe in this PERFECT GUY of Nigeria our LEAH maybe forced to take her destiny in her hands against a smart CARTER who murdered her dear DAVE. Hope u understand.

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by bahaushe1: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2016
fair enough.
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by blackprowler: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Oh Nigeria. I thought it would be better with the younger generation. I waited, then I acted. No way. Now an even younger generation have come on board, only to diligently pursue the same megalomania as those old failed men. Take this from me: all the activism is about self. They don't give a hoot about country. You will observe they never build anything; they're just on news media provoking one fight or idle talk or another, desperate to prove they are at the top of all Nigerian lives. They only talk about top government, not work on a project or another with real impact on people's lives. No, it's not that they don't know any better. That has been my job: I've spent the last 4 twitter years drawing their attention to everything they don't know. It wasn't glamorous and they probably won't be the head of it all, so they run away. ALL OF THEM, NO EXCEPTIONS. They're all liars and self-obsessed egomaniacs, from Utomi to Ezekwesili; from Ben Bruce to Chude; from Dele Momodu to Ayo Obe to Funmi Iyanda. Nigeria is indeed truly cursed!

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Ola17:

Evil thrive when good people decid to keep quiet.
4 years is way too long to just keep quiet hoping things will get better. Too bad that simple minded Nigerians term those that criticize the government as 'haters' 'enemies of Nigeria' or 'ipods'. Common sense dictates that you should never tell your enemies when they are making mistakes, you only criticize and advice the people you love because you want them to become better and not because you hate them.
but when the likes of fayose and ffk speaks out some useless people would say they talk 2 much.nice one mate.at least we still got people wit sense.tou I I don't omojuwa but I go wit wat he said.

4 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by walihatoladunmo(f): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2016
We Nigerians re not always patience, we re always in rush to get everything Bt we all knew Rome wasn't build in a day, it takes time gradually for things to come back to normal. One thing we need to no is that This change we re all talking bout start frm me nd you. ISTANDWITHBUHARI cos I believe in him
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by francizy(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
oh really? we know when a sincere concern is being expressed and when paid hate filled persons just wanna criticize in order to demonize and make a sincere administration look bad. You tell me , what my perception should be when youths n some persons open fake online sources daily spreading countless lies and promoting hatred just because their candidate was defeated n the president isn't their ' bloda'? The truth is that this administration is busy clearing the mess of the last regime ,and any wailing from yesterthieves and their cronies or agents can't b sincere n won't b taken seriuos cos the motive is evil.
Is this admin working? Yes it is.
1. Boko haram is becoming extinct.
2. without any budget the country is running.
3. stealing is now corruption and public officers are being held accountable for their roles in certain national issues.
4. our soldiers are better n performing to satisfaction in ensuring security of lives n investments.
5. increased IGR due to PMB body language e.g customs has made n remitted about N900billion to d nation's coffer within 6 months.
6. independence of the judiciary and Inec
7. Transparency in government dealings
etc
so we shall only listen to sincere critisicms and not bad wishes.
istandwithbuhari#

1. You conveniently evaded the terrorism, genocide and massacre by Fulani herdsmen even as their cattle now occupy Agatu.
2. You forgot about the mind boggling corruption present in the budget of yams.
3. The economy is in a comatose state, no suger-coating it..
4. Just under one year, fuel scarcity has occurred 3 times in this administration.
5. Almost all INEC elections in this administration are nothing to write home about.
6. Naira is in its most unstable state since the creation and use of the naira.
7. Power supply is almost at its all time low.
8. Number of road accidents recorded just under a year of this administration is appallingly high.
9. Extra judicial killings by military men within one year in this administration, is the highest compared to previous administrations.
10. Not forgetting our money is spent frivolously on fruitless travels.
11. First ever administration that had its ministers deny their budgets.
12. Prices of food stuff and other commodities have either doubled or trippled.

There are numerous other ills to mention but I'll stop here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by sanmibukunmi: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2016
olakan22:
Like seriously? Twitter Orubebe too....first, Barcanista now Orubebe? In fact form don finish
abeg no let am finish..... even if there is no original atleast you can make photocopies for them....please I beg on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Meteng: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2016
I'm patiently waiting for Femi Adeshina to request for the Wailers' form, and believe me, it won't be long. He may do it by proxy though. Hope the form would not have been exhausted by then

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by macarson2k(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2016
PassingShot:
I think the combined factors of huge expectations from the govt, numerous promises by APC and the woeful performance of PDP and especially GEJ, are responsible for a rise in agitation from even many informed supporters.

What I am convinced of is that, without mindless corruption that was a common denominator in the past governments, this regime will eventually get us out of the woods.

Continue your blame game and APC fraudulent government will end.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by francizy(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2016
blackpanda:

What you described is the opposite of today's wailers. Wailers have only one agenda: destroy PMB's govt. If they were more constructive and positive in their criticisms, they would have a listening ear in Mr President and a counter-balance for govt policies for the prosperity and progress of Nigerians.

But alas, all they provide is negativity, hate and insults. Most have refused to accept the reality that the elections are far over

I think APC is the culprit of the bolded. That is because they still blame PDP for all their incompetence instead of putting heads on deck to deliver their so-called change. They still don't believe they're ruling, that's why they're still doing their usual negative campaigns.. They better work/walk the work/walk and stop talking...

6 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Donnetimmy(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
oh really? we know when a sincere concern is being expressed and when paid hate filled persons just wanna criticize in order to demonize and make a sincere administration look bad. You tell me , what my perception should be when youths n some persons open fake online sources daily spreading countless lies and promoting hatred just because their candidate was defeated n the president isn't their ' bloda'? The truth is that this administration is busy clearing the mess of the last regime ,and any wailing from yesterthieves and their cronies or agents can't b sincere n won't b taken seriuos cos the motive is evil.
3. stealing is now corruption and public officers are being held accountable for their roles in certain national issues.
4. our soldiers are better n performing to satisfaction in ensuring security of lives n investments.
5. increased IGR due to PMB body language e.g customs has made n remitted about N900billion to d nation's coffer within 6 months.
etc
istandwithbuhari#
suffering and smiling, can't we just tell ourselves the truth for once...6 disastrous years of PDP is still better than 10 months of PMB led administration. PROUDLY YORUBA BOY

6 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Atlantian: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2016
A professor of Law knows nothing about Economics and a soldier without O'level can be good in rearing cattle but has no capability of managing a supermarket talkless of a macro-economy. And one expected these 2 un-economics-schooled person to appoint a top class Economist as finance minister, but what did we see happening ? Vested interest over-ride national ideals.

I do not believe in miracles so I did not expect the country to be better or even good. It is predictable that the country was not going to work. And going by psychology of illiteracy and the ego that comes with people who arent readers, illiterates abhor being seen as one and as such hardly listen to enlightened people. I am not disappointed at Buhari, cos I already knew he was going to be a failure as President. I blame the so-called semi-knowledgeable educated pride-seekers who found twitter popularity and have so far crusaded for a truly inefficient man to be President. I respect those of them who are now coming out to chastize the Presidency.

I have no regards for this twitter warrior seeking Wailers Form, he keeps bastardizing GEJ's name even after 9 months and I will not be surprise if they keep blaming Jonathan till another 4 yrs. OBJ has stopped writing letters.

That being said; I want to say, we need to print more Wailers Forms, cos it seems that our PHCN has no gas to power the turbines and our filling stations are not selling petrol anymore. And our naira has become cheaper than the papers its printed with. Times are rough for business men, and manufacturers are closing factories due to energy crisis.

Adieu the hope of a better Nigeria.

Proudly a Wailer from Day 1.

I am vindicated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by mattmobis(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2016
The Buhari body language has long expired. He has been demystified

He is macro-managing the economy and that might be his undoing
Besides, what progress have we made fighting corruption?
Things are really very tough and every serious minded person should be concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2016
thawgy:
just look at, I don't like GEJ and you my friend, is one of the problems bedeviling this country, stop ass licking a government that is not working because u want to save face after leading Nigerians to vote an idiot power craving self-servicer into power
ass licking is an understatement for the love I have for PMB ,an idiot who defeated wise thieves, for his leadership roles of foundation laying n melting PDP dirts off the gold that is Nigeria during this historical moment of PDP induced economic crisis. u have a choice 1. to recognize that the country is being reformed n this hard time is temporary or 2 . u want the pdp status quo to remain. whose ass u wan me to lick if not PMB's? destiny killing pdpeeeez?
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Brightology2(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2016
Trash n nonsense is wat u jst spew up there.
Babacele:
etc
istandwithbuhari#

3 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by nzeobi(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2016
free2blast:
Is that the best you can give of all what is written above?

The man is an untrained and bitter animal, i wonder why people will still take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by frankyychiji(f): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2016
blackpanda:

What you described is the opposite of today's wailers. Wailers have only one agenda: destroy PMB's govt. If they were more constructive and positive in their criticisms, they would have a listening ear in Mr President and a counter-balance for govt policies for the prosperity and progress of Nigerians.

But alas, all they provide is negativity, hate and insults. Most have refused to accept the reality that the elections are far over
Are you telling me that wailers too have vowed to make the country ungovernable like some elements in Apc did back then??

3 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by frankyychiji(f): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Its only in your house tins are getting worse. Any honest person can see the sincerity of this administration. Mistakes may be made, but we see that Buhari truely means well for Nigeria. Its not about blind support, its about being honest and supporting the development of our country
You are very insincere!!!

3 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by frankyychiji(f): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2016
PassingShot:
I think the combined factors of huge expectations from the govt, numerous promises by APC and the woeful performance of PDP and especially GEJ, are responsible for a rise in agitation from even many informed supporters.

What I am convinced of is that, without mindless corruption that was a common denominator in the past governments, this regime will eventually get us out of the woods.
The budget of yams is not an indicator that supports claims.

5 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by snailspeed: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Its only in your house tins are getting worse. Any honest person can see the sincerity of this administration. Mistakes may be made, but we see that Buhari truely means well for Nigeria. Its not about blind support, its about being honest and supporting the development of our country

He means well by travelling around the world and ignoring the country on every turn? A man who returns to his own country in a carnival when the economy is in turmoil? You guys are really making a big fool of yourselves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2016
Brightology2:
Trash n nonsense is wat u jst spew up there.
of course it can't make sense to lovers of dasukigate, BH n co.
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by eph12(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
etc
istandwithbuhari#
You say the country is making more money and mediums through which funds were being stolen have been blocked so shouldn't we see the effect? Or should we believe that these money is being stored somewhere and at the appointed time it will be released? As am typing this I have toured 3 filling stations in my area looking for fuel. There is no light. These are things that don't need 4 years to get fixed. Roads, housing et al may take time to manifest so am not peculiar about those but what about light? Petrol? Foodstuffs?

2 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by snailspeed: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
In my opinion, nine months is too early to judge. The damage done by the PDP is just too much for anybody to clear within this time.

I'll say we should be patient and wait for at least two years, then we can start voicing our disagreement and disappointment.

Please what exactly is the damage done by the PDP?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by joseph1832(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2016
snailspeed:

Please what exactly is the damage done by the PDP?
Tell me, have you been living in Nigeria since 1999?
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Donnetimmy:

suffering and smiling, can't we just tell ourselves the truth for once...6 disastrous years of PDP is still better than 10 months of PMB led administration. PROUDLY YORUBA BOY
a fake Felasopher like u. so Yoruba boy 6 years n 10monrhs are the same in your omoluabi sense of justice? can u tell what is in the womb of APC next 3more years if with a zero budget , apresently weak mono economy n Pdp dangerous sabotages, the country is still running?
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by mcnuel001(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls Pls shut up, y is truth always ur enemy? go to street and u wiill knw how things re. Blind zombie

2 Likes

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by vislabraye(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
etc
istandwithbuhari#

The bedt you can do for this country is to pray for it. We've been comparing the administration to last admin to justify unseriousness.
Let's look at the points you made.
1. The last time Lai Mohammed said Bh was technically defeated, you know what happened. Meanwhile we know that in the last days of Gej's administration, bh were being heavily dealt with. In fact it took this administration several weeks before they began fighting bh again.
2. Pls don't rejoice in the fact that the country is running without any budget. Business is slowing down because of lack of government spending. In the first place why should the budget be delayed if the president team is competent.
3. Stealing is corruption and always had been. But Buhari has to open his eyes because massive stealing is going on under his nise.
Your point 6 and 7 are totally false. INEC had bern independent under GEJ as well as tbe judiciary.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Kicks As NCAA Suspends Commissioning Of Anambra Int'l Airport / G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP / NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.