Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! (26777 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / How Emir Of Kano Encouraged Yunusa To Kidnap Ese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by 2sexycom(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2016
You will never SEE a Northern Muslim speak like this. Look at that name it says AKINTOLA, which is a Yoruba name.

The Northern Muslims are EVIL

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Demmzy15(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2016
YelloweWest:

All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims.
Very wicked set of people
Henry Okah is a Muslim? Andrew Breivek is a Muslim? Better stop this nonsense quote!

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by TeamSimple(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2016
efilefun:
In sha Allah. I have known dr Akintola for almost 17years, he once fought for work free Friday. If we have a thousand of people who reason like him and are vocal also a lot of misconceptions about Islam would have been ironed out
No matter the conspiracy, with Islam till our last breath. In Sha Allah.
May Allah reward everyone supporting the course of Islam in one or the other with Paradise with water flowing underneath.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by TeamSimple(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2016
2sexycom:
You will never SEE a Northern Muslim speak like this. Look at that name it says AKINTOLA, which is a Yoruba name.

The Northern Muslims are EVIL
If only you could tell us your tribe and how clean of crime in respect of religion they are.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by chinedu042(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Paedophiles

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by olami26(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2016
YelloweWest:

even militant are Muslim, u gotta be kidding me.. saying all terrorists are Muslim is over saying... majority of dose militant ain't Muslim, get ur fact rite...
I know u will say militant aren't terrorists, please what are they...?
stop tagging terrorism to religion, they are working under political agenda, Islam is a religion of peace .. who so ever done anything contradict to Islam is automatically not a Muslim.. prophet saying ( ما غشنا فليس من ) who ever betrayed Islam ain't among us...
I haven't seen when some sets of xtain does sth unimaginable and we Muslim we seize dat opportunity to tag xtain as hooligans .....
I mean no harm..... #olami lament
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by 2sexycom(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2016
TeamSimple:

If only you could tell us your tribe and how clean of crime in respect of religion they are.
I have been following your stupid rant on this Ese Case and I wish you can tell me most of the nonsense you spew here to my face offline and you will get same measures meted out to you as your Northern animalistic brothers do to people.

Fork off my mentions. From Fulani Herdmen to abduction of girls into forceful marriage, your people are a curse to this country.

angry

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by 2undeee(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2016
YelloweWest:

Not all terrorists are Muslims
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by efilefun(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2016
TeamSimple:

No matter the conspiracy, with Islam till our last breath. In Sha Allah.
May Allah reward everyone supporting the course of Islam in one or the other with Paradise with water flowing underneath.
Allahumo ameen

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2016
tit:

and shame to all the apostates and bad moslims who have been supporting this great evil.

if you kill one person, it is as if you have kill mankind!

Then what would you say about supposed Christians cum free thinkers who blandly kept screaming that it was a case of juvenile exuberance just because of their political affiliation?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by TeamSimple(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
2sexycom:
I have been following your stupid rant on this Ese Case and I wish you can tell me most of the nonsense you spew here to my face offline and you will get same measures meted out to you as your Northern animalistic brothers do to people.

Fork off my mentions. From Fulani Herdmen to abduction of girls into forceful marriage, your people are a curse to this country.

angry
Do you know the worst set of cowards? Those that threatens to bring down the sky if they eventually meet someone they have no knowledge about. Mind you am not a northerner but a Muslim,and I stand for all muslims all over planet earth no matter their race,colour or social status.

Meanwhile stop the threat and answer my question.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2016
olami26:

even militant are Muslim, u gotta be kidding me.. saying all terrorists are Muslim is over saying... majority of dose militant ain't Muslim, get ur fact rite...
I know u will say militant aren't terrorists, please what are they...?
stop tagging terrorism to religion, they are working under political agenda, Islam is a religion of peace .. who so ever done anything contradict to Islam is automatically not a Muslim.. prophet saying ( ما غشنا فليس من ) who ever betrayed Islam ain't among us...
I haven't seen when some sets of xtain does sth unimaginable and we Muslim we seize dat opportunity to tag xtain as hooligans .....
I mean no harm..... #olami lament

There is no religion called "xtain"

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by mamawin(f): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Icon4s:
Had muslims been reacting in this manner all along, Boko Haram would have been long defeated.
boko haram had political undertones.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Zenlife: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2016
The act of abduction whichever way it is presented, defended, excused is criminal and must be prosecuted or there is no rule of law in Nigeria and thus, the blonde wearing judiciary should not be respected by anyone hence. I further see the abduction of underage southern girls by these northerners as a slap to the whole south. As part of on-going investigations, the emirs harem should be searched periodically at random, unannounced for underage girls and boys held in captivity for sexual gratification.

In addition the recent criminal acts by the herdsmen, are all inviting strife and war and division. I am totally disappointed with the silence and non-pro-action of the three major arms of govt and southern governors, leaders, the churches, the clergy, oritsejafor (CAN) in these matters. Are they all so yellow-bellied?

With all these on-going activities, one cannot but request a national division and creation of an independent southern republic nation.

Ki won se ti won, ki a se ti wa. Konko jabele, kaluku nse ti re.
Ni agbara Olodumare.
Ase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by tplacid: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2016
YelloweWest:

Not all terrorist are Muslims.

Are KKK Muslims?
Are colonialist Muslims ?
Were the crusaders Muslims?
Do racist organizations have anything to with Islam my dear?

For the record Islam forbids any form of evil, terrorism or whichever one.

He who saves someone(irrespective of religion, race, tribe or religion) is as if he has saved the whole of humanity, and he that kills anyone is as if he has killed the whole of humanity -Qu'ran
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2016
YelloweWest:

Christianity has its bad sides too. This is not as bad as of those POPES that are raping and eating babies.

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by francizy(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2016
tit:

and shame to all the apostates and bad moslims who have been supporting this great evil.

Tit is back! Yay!!! shocked shocked shocked

I don miss you die! kiss
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by victorazy(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2016
opalu:
I am beginning to like this MURIC

So u believed this shiit?
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by uboma(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2016
why did MURIC insist that the little girl be medially examined in kano first before taking her to her parents?

Are they implying that govt hospitals in other states cannot be relied upon to run a medical examination on the minor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by lumeneng22: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2016
Good OE! if MURNIC have been acting like this boko haram would have been a thing of the past. You know how many Hausa minor Christain girls and house wives that has been force into marriage by these criminal groups?
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by femi4: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
applause to MURIC.
Honestly, this is the first time I will see a Muslim body speak against the abduction.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by grandlexuz(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Topestbilly:
Yes! We know we have some bad eggs among us (Muslims) but Christians are not exceptional.

If a Muslim engage in a shameful act, you tag it to all Muslims calling us all sorts of names.

If it's a Christian you don't generalize it, u only see that person as someone not representing Christians but himself.

Is there any level of hypocrisy high than this?

Stop spreading hates, all we need is love & unity.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by drss(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2016
hahahahhhaha make una no let dis pipul decieve una o. if dem try dis boy for sharia law, na bye bye be dat. d boy no go even smell prison. infact dem go release am quick quick. child marriage is sanction under sharia law.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2016
2sexycom:

angry

Online gangstar... You should be commenting to these instead.

Pastor accused of rape, sexual battery of children
http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/pastor-accused-of-rape-sexual-battery-of-children/36416032

Pastor rapes 13-yr-old during deliverance, says its devil’s work
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/pastor-rapes-13-yr-old-during-deliverance-says-its-devils-work/

Pastor Rapes Pastor’s Wife Inside Church
http://www..com/talk/topic,45238.0.html

Church Leaders Chop Up Baby On Altar And Eat It. Pope Francis Participates.
http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/04/church-leaders-chop-up-baby-on-altar-and-eat-it-pope-francis-participates-2556828.html

Eye witnesses to Pope Francis killing and eating babies in Satanic rituals
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1047693/pg1

Kevin Annett: Eye witnesses toPope Bergoglio rape teens, kill& eat babies in Satanic Ninth Circle ritual
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/04/kevin-annett-papacy-and-vatican-exorcised-and-abolished-replaced-by-new-spiritual-gathering-of-free-.html

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Ralphdan(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2016
MURIC, na yoruba name I see Akintola as the spokesman. Una hausa brothers no dey regard una as better Muslims ooh so I'm gonna wait for the real Muslims the comdem the act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by omozu1(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice one. Before you marry a girl you must seek the consent of the parents and not steal her like you steal a goat or cow.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by 2sexycom(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
DabELLs:

Online gangstar... You should be commenting to these instead.

Pastor accused of rape, sexual battery of children
http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/pastor-accused-of-rape-sexual-battery-of-children/36416032

Pastor rapes 13-yr-old during deliverance, says its devil’s work
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/pastor-rapes-13-yr-old-during-deliverance-says-its-devils-work/

Pastor Rapes Pastor’s Wife Inside Church
http://www..com/talk/topic,45238.0.html

Church Leaders Chop Up Baby On Altar And Eat It. Pope Francis Participates.
http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/04/church-leaders-chop-up-baby-on-altar-and-eat-it-pope-francis-participates-2556828.html

Eye witnesses to Pope Francis killing and eating babies in Satanic rituals
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1047693/pg1

Kevin Annett: Eye witnesses toPope Bergoglio rape teens, kill& eat babies in Satanic Ninth Circle ritual
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/04/kevin-annett-papacy-and-vatican-exorcised-and-abolished-replaced-by-new-spiritual-gathering-of-free-.html

so because they do it, it makes it right for me to rape and kill your daughter? If you can not answer me right, then you are not worth air you breathe in one seconds
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Laid2001: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2016
All Christians are not psychopath but all psychopath are Christians.

YelloweWest:

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Sibrah: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2016
tit:

Greater shame to you and your likes. They see something wrong because the girl now has a voice to speak for her but took no stance prior to this. If they see her as a minor, then what happens to the thousands of minors being molestèd and married off yearly. They even have the courage to try and spin this to a sharia court case. It goes to show the lawlessness of this country and how cultism is the order of the day and the commonman best bet for getting justice. That girl like thousands around the world and Europe especially has been hypnotized and it could have ended with her being seen on a CCTV footage on her way to detonating a suicide vest, by which time her parent wouldn't want to associate with her as their daughter. To me, the MURIC people are a part of the grand conspiracy that involves the pattern of abduction of Ese.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Lilimax(f): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2016
engrkenny:

There is no religion called "xtain"
Likes!
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2016
2sexycom:
so because they do it, it makes it right for me to rape and kill your daughter? If you can not answer me right, then you are not worth air you breathe in one seconds

If you have been failing to comment of those bad Christians too and sweeping their news under carpet then Christians are HYPOCRITES. You always trying to make Islam looks like a bad religion but Christianity has more bad sides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: 1000 Young Nigerians To Receive N500million Grant For Start Ups / Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Police, Customs Officers Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack Checkpoints In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.