Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! (26779 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / How Emir Of Kano Encouraged Yunusa To Kidnap Ese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by nbright: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Topestbilly:
Yes! We know we have some bad eggs among us (Muslims) but Christians are not exceptional.

If a Muslim engage in a shameful act, you tag it to all Muslims calling us all sorts of names.

If it's a Christian you don't generalize it, u only see that person as someone not representing Christians but himself.

Is there any level of hypocrisy higher than this?

Stop spreading hates, all we need is love & unity.
Wetin concern Christians and this topic?
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by egobetatoday: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
kimond101:
There is no compulsion in religion.
That people commit evil in the name if Islam doesn't mean Islam permitted them to do that.

then dont take sides with them when they do their evil. Also, not coming out to expressly condemn the act means you are still taking sides. compare it with MURIC who didnt just condemned the act but also stated that the boy should be jailed. They have only helped redeem your religion, something you couldnt do by saying islam means peace.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by egobetatoday: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
kimond101:
That people commit evil in the name if Islam doesn't mean Islam permitted them to do that.

then dont take sides with them when they do their evil. Also, not coming out to expressly condemn the act means you are still taking sides. compare it with MURIC who didnt just condemned the act but also stated that the boy should be jailed. They have only helped redeem your religion, something you couldnt do by saying islam means peace.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by olami26(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
engrkenny:

There is no religion called "xtain"
lol... u shud know dat 's an abbr chat for Christianity.... I mean Christian...
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Topestbilly(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
nbright:
Wetin concern Christians and this topic?

U can check others comments till you locate d set of ppl am passing d msg to.

Thanks
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by kimond101: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
egobetatoday:

Mr man don't quote me if all you want to say is rubbish statements accusing me of what I didn't say.
When have I ever taken sides with anyone that commits evil? I'm taking sides?
Which kind of human are you?!
"
"
^
That was my statement.
You cannot redeem any religion both islam and christianity. Every religion has it's own fundamentals and teachings.
That someone commits fornication doesn't mean the bible or quran says they should.
People justify their evil agenda by claiming it's religiously based which in actually reality it isn't most of the time.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by egobetatoday: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
TeamSimple:

Your pastors that rape,perform rituals,comit fraud,kill,reverend king are they also muslims?
The crusades
The antibalakas
The orange volunteers, are they also muslims?

Did u read what MURIC did? That is what you should have been doing instead of thinking you can compare Islam and Christianity. You cant Sir, they are uncomparable. In one of your posts, i took my time to give a detailed and lenghty response. Couldnt send it, no thanks to my App that malfunctioned . if your brothers in islam are defaming your beloved religion, take it on them and stop posting these trash trying to justify their inhumanity to christians and other religions.

Now to your question, the pastors kill and rape their congregation, do they do it to other congregation or even muslims? Did Yunusa kidnap a muslim girl or a christian? This is your answer, Sir. Do you now understand the reason for the hate towards islam?. if all boko haram, ISIS, Alqaeda (them plenty for your side well well)does is to only muslims, do you think other religion's believers will bother? Compare all your comments trying to defend your religion to what christians do when a pastor is involved. They are the first to start criticising the pastor unlike you peolle who keep mum until people start criticizing your religion before you come up with ' Islam is a religion of peace', 'pastors do it too' and the likes. (Even though what MURIC have done is commendable, i still believe it took them too long to do this- a stitch in time they say, saves nine). Jesus said there will be such fake prophets that will come in his name but we shouldnt be deceived by them. since your quran claims they know jesus so well, you should also know this too...shouldnt you? i vehemently criticise pastors as well as speak against their exploitations...most christians do. we are not like your lot. Concern yourself with islam and speak out quickly and appropriately when your brothes do evil. Dont wait until people start generalising (definitely we have to since you all refuse to speak against the evil) before you come up with 'islam is peace', 'pastors are more evil' etc. i will be the first to condemn my son when he does evil to my neighbours, i wouldnt wait till they start insulting my whole family before i come up with comparing whose son is better(you can imagine!). I will call evil its right name- Evil.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by TeamSimple(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
egobetatoday:

Did u read what MURIC did? That is what you should have been doing instead of thinking you can compare Islam and Christianity. You cant Sir, they are incomparable. In one of your posts, i took my time to give a detailed and lenghty response. Couldnt send it, no thanks to my App that malfunctioned . if your brothers in islam are defaming your beloved religion, take it on them and stop posting these trash trying to justify their inhumanity to christians and other religions.

Now to your question, the pastors kill and rape their congregation, do they do it to other congregation or even muslims? Did Yunusa kidnap a muslim girl or a christian? This is your answer, Sir. Do you now understand the reason for the hate towards islam?. if all boko haram, ISIS, Alqaeda (them plenty for your side well well)does is to only muslims, do you think other religion's believers will bother? Compare all your comments trying to defend your religion to what christians do when a pastor is involved. They are the first to start criticising the pastor unlike you peolle who keep mum until people start criticizing your religion before you come up with ' Islam is a religion of peace', 'pastors do it too' and the likes. Jesus said there will be such fake prophets that will come in his name but we shouldnt be deceived by them. since your quran claims they know jesus so well, you should also know this too...shouldnt you? i vehemently criticise pastors as well as speak against their exploitations...most christians do. we are not like your lot. Concern yourself with islam and speak out quickly and appropriately when your brothes do evil. Dont wait until people start generalising (definitely we have to since you all refuse to speak against the evil) before you come up with 'islam is peace', 'pastors are more evil' etc. i will be the first to condemn my son when he does evil to my neighbours, i wouldnt wait till they start insulting my whole family before i come to start comparing whose son is better. I will call evil its right name- Evil.

For your mind now,you making sense?
The only thing we get from you christian folks whever your pastors commit a devilish crime is to use terms like 'He called himself, wolf in sheep clothing,end time pastor,fake pastor, pls this man is not a pastor etc' you people are always quick to separate your pastors from your religion. You quickly make a reference to the fact that a man could have an identity different from what his religion preaches. But what happens when same happens to a muslim? You folk quickly bring in his/her religion.

Moreover,do you know how many Islamic scholars have been killed or attacked in the north for speaking against boko-haram? What security measures does the government have in place for them? Do you know that most of the attacks carried out on mosques by boko-haram is as a result of one lecture or the other being given in the mosque against them? And please don't tell me you don't find muslims even here on nairaland speaking against BH or trying to make it clear to you folks that their actions ain't Islamic? But your people prefer to masturbate over any crime commited by a muslim or commited in the name of Islam.

Furthermore,The crusades that carried out militant actions against muslims between 1096 - 1487 did so with the aim of spreading christianity and gaining control of places the muslims were in charge. Orders were even sanctioned by popes.
Same as the antibalakas,they forcefully converted lots of muslims to christianity in Central Africa Republic. Now tell me are these crimes commited within the christian circles alone?

NB; am not in any way in support of terrorism act or any form of crime commited by Muslims around the globe,but your people hypocrisy and double standard would always make me also want to chew and regurgitate over crimes commited by christians or militants in the name of christianity. If that's the only way your people can also keep shut and tackle the increase in criminal cases recorded by your sheperds ( pastors) and members,both past and present.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by otil1: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
applause to MURIC.

Hypocrites!!
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by egobetatoday: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
TeamSimple:

For your mind now,you making sense?
The only thing we get from you christian folks whever your pastors commit a devilish crime is to use terms like 'He called himself, wolf in sheep clothing,end time pastor,fake pastor, pls this man is not a pastor etc' you people are always quick to separate your pastors from your religion. You quickly make a reference to the fact that a man could have an identity different from what his religion preaches. But what happens when same happens to a muslim? You folk quickly bring in his/her religion.

Moreover,do you know how many Islamic scholars have been killed or attacked in the north for speaking against boko-haram? What security measures does the government have in place for them? Do you know that most of the attacks carried out on mosques by boko-haram is as a result of one lecture or the other being given in the mosque against them? And please don't tell me you don't find muslims even here on nairaland speaking against BH or trying to make it clear to you folks that their actions ain't Islamic? But your people prefer to masturbate over any crime commited by a muslim or commited in the name of Islam.

Furthermore,The crusades that carried out militant actions against muslims between 1096 - 1487 did so with the aim of spreading christianity and gaining control of places the muslims were in charge. Orders were even sanctioned by popes.
Same as the antibalakas,they forcefully converted lots of muslims to christianity in Central Africa Republic. Now tell me are these crimes commited within the christian circles alone?

NB; am not in any way in support of terrorism act or any form of crime commited by Muslims around the globe,but your people hypocrisy and double standard would always make me also want to chew and regurgitate over crimes commited by christians or militants in the name of christianity. If that's the only way your people can also keep shut and tackle the increase in criminal cases recorded by your sheperds ( pastors) and members,both past and present.

i understand, talking before thinking syndrome na him dey worry u. if you had read my post with understanding your response would have been better than this. Take your time to read again, you would discover that your rantings about how antibalakas and co did this and that to spread christianity has been answered. I know you think you are giving me the history, i already know it. Do You want me to spoonfeed you? ok. How is their behaviour similar to christ's? pls tell me how many wars Jesus christ led and how he forced people to be christians? Dont forget that christianity actually started after the death of christ. The problem is u think christianity and islam are comparable. You must be in a trance! you people claim you know the bible but in simple discussions you decide to head straight into the bush. tell me, so you dont know how christianity was spread in the bible times? if the antibalakas et al decides to use force can u blame it on christianity? A sound mind would not. But how was islam spread? holy war of course, the wars of mecca and medina comes to mind. how many wars did Mohammed lead? more than 100. Who did the boko and ISIS boys learn from? your guess is as good as mine!

we say end time pastor and the rest? yes, because jesus said in the end times things like these will happen. So we are quick to seperate the pastors from christianity because we are already informed. infact if we dont have such evil pastors i will personally query my believe in the bible and christ. Is it our fault that mohammed didnt predict/ professy such? like i said, go deal with your religion. The examples are there in the bible to be followed. if a christian decides to do differently , we will be first to cast the first stone. The examples are also in the quran to be followed by the muslims. boko haram, ISIS are following it to the latter.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by bilal4riid(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Topestbilly:
Yes! We know we have some bad eggs among us (Muslims) but Christians are not exceptional.

If a Muslim engage in a shameful act, you tag it to all Muslims calling us all sorts of names.

If it's a Christian you don't generalize it, u only see that person as someone not representing Christians but himself.

A case study is wen a case of a Pastor raped minor reported you will see Christians comments like : end time Pastors etc and no body is condemning the entire Christians for that but wen a very low averaged Muslim married minor the entire Muslims will be condemned whereas it's even more appropriate to relate Christianity by action of Pastors than relating the action committed by poor Muslim to Islam.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by bilal4riid(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Topestbilly:

A case study is wen a case of a Pastor raped minor reported you will see Christians comments like : end time Pastors etc and no body is condemning the entire Christians for that but wen a very low averaged Muslim married minor the entire Muslims will be condemned whereas it's even more appropriate to tag Christianity by action of Pastors than tagging the action committed by poor Muslim to Islam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak / Taiwo Street Off Ago Palace Way Flooded After The Rain / Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.