Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! (26781 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / How Emir Of Kano Encouraged Yunusa To Kidnap Ese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by TeamSimple(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2016
YelloweWest:

All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims.
Very wicked set of people
Your pastors that rape,perform rituals,comit fraud,kill,reverend king are they also muslims?
The crusades
The antibalakas
The orange volunteers, are they also muslims?

6 Likes

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by leshluap(m): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Hhhjhjkk
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by leshluap(m): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Oksay
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by phranq(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2016
finally......a Daniel has come to judgement!!!!
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Are they really saying their minds because I know Muslims very well oh....

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2016
where are her parents/relations?
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by EazyMoh(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2016
I endorse this stand!
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by paulpisky: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2016
Please let's stop deceiving ourselves, if you are from the north you know yunusa action is a trend and people don't want to come out and talk for fear it will lead to religious crisis. They do it all the time funny but true

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Second time a muslim is making sense, Kenya was first, now this. At least shelter yourself from the bad name some gave to islam.

If I was presiding Judge, um a jail term of say 39 years with hard labour would do this guy some good. Anuofia, worthless stinking imbecĂ­le.

I commend MURIC. I am pleased with this news.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by omogin(f): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2016
I dey laff, keep commending sanusi o. All paedophiles in palaces around Nigeria will be exposed and brought to book very soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2016
hesiod:
Now, this is called coming clean! I love people that stand for justice! I promise to promote MURIC when ever opportunity affords.

Where is aresa,mynd44 and ngeneukwenu to tag this ipob?
thanks for the publicity,LONG LIVE IPOB
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by comodo: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2016
tit:

and shame to all the apostates and bad moslims who have been supporting this great evil.

if you kill one person, it is as if you have kill mankind!
I saw Akintola in d name. The truth is do all these blood sucking descendants of Dan fodio count Yoruba Muslims as .?.?? I won't give an answer. Mr Akintola u shall live longer than Ur ancestors for speaking d truth in d midst of all.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Topestbilly(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Medicine after Death!

How?
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by comodo: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Are they really saying their minds because I know Muslims very well oh....
Na Yoruba Muslim. I wonder if their own Islam is different.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Integrityfarms(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Topestbilly:

How?

Where was this group before now? Since August last year till now, is it not more than six months of sexual torture and psychological brainwashing of the little girl

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by habsydiamond(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2016
He brain watched the teenager to the extent of even eloping with her. Sharia should just remove his disk. With that he won't be able to elope with anyone again.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by salvation77177: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Excellent. Keep it up MURIC.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Orikinla(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Police should search the palace very well, Many more minors could be still kept in the Emir palace. Imaging what this little girl passed through in the hand of palace Alhajis with horse rod.
. He don take Burintashi tear the girl toto finish. Her life can never be the same again. The kind vex I dey vex now be like the vex to kill the guy that forked my sweetest babe whilst I was away for over a year. He lured my babe and forked her badly and changed her life badly.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by homesteady(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2016
For the first time ever - This MURIC people are saying something sensible!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Orikinla(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Where was this group before now? Since August last year till now, is it not more than six months of sexual torture and psychological brainwashing of the little girl
. The girl is too ashamed to go back home, because of the stigma and trauma of her ordeal. That Aboki don fork everything finish. Wetin remain for her future husband?
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2016
comodo:
Na Yoruba Muslim. I wonder if their own Islam is different.

Hahahaha....

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by mynd1(f): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Good.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by abdoolorunwa(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2016
What Yunusa did is un-Islamic and unethical. Yet I do not blame the young lovers, since this is the idea sold by the westerners and statistically you will find that they have a record for eloping with young girls, marrying in secret. Yunusa must have being under the influence and thoughts that eloping was best option and of course LOVE knows no bound. the society we are living in is very challenging that being a muslim has almost become a threat to ones existence especially in that area (south south) where the girl came from, they discriminate and stigmatise those in Hijab. so what do you expect of the two love-birds.
the emir of Kano made the right decision worthy of commendation. And I admired the understanding shared among both Governors of respective states. This is good.
I suggest both parties be summoned to attest/vouch their thoughts towards one another's feeling, a 19 year old person is an adult already and can tell his/her left from right. If they are in love then, I do not see any problem in this. If Yunusa was a celebrity, it would have being a different story altogether. WIZKID, BIEBER, BOW WOW, are very good examples.
LET LOVE LEAD THE WAY!!!

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Integrityfarms(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Orikinla:
. The girl is too ashamed to go back home, because of the stigma and trauma of her ordeal. That Aboki don fork everything finish. Wetin remain for her future husband?

Issues like this makes me scared and ashamed of being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Awoofawo(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2016
The first time to read or hear something sensible from a Muslim group! So sane folks dey Islam? grin
OPCNAIRALAND:
applause to MURIC.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by tooman: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2016
Aegon:
Suprise Suprise!
Good one from MURIC. My respect for them just surpassed that of Oritsejafor and CAN. They used their Holy Book to explain the truth in a way that makes sense to even a non Muslim like me.
Islam ain't that bad afterall, for me Sufi poetry is the best form of literature. A thousand years ago those guys added so much beauty to the world even though they were Muslims. They welcomed and traded with Jews and Christians until the Europeans came and ruined everything. Today's Muslims and even Christians have a lot to do in order to reach the high standards set by saints of yesteryears.
are u a Muslim?

I love your comment
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by efilefun(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2016
TeamSimple:
With Islam I stand till my last breath. In Sha Allah.
In sha Allah. I have known dr Akintola for almost 17years, he once fought for work free Friday. If we have a thousand of people who reason like him and are vocal also a lot of misconceptions about Islam would have been ironed out

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Aegon(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2016
tooman:
are u a Muslim?

I love your comment
I'm not.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by Topestbilly(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Yes, u ar right... but at times wen we ar searching for something through d wrong channels, we may search forever.

Am not sure dis issue surfaced on social media last year. However, d lack of intelligence from our forcemen to the carelessness from our government, I put the blame on.
Re: MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! by fctguy: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2016
What has MURIC got to say about BH and the marauding fulani herdsmen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak / BREAKING: ASUU Agrees To Partake In 2019 Elections / Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.