Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,477 members, 7,833,596 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Missed Semester Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missed Semester Exam (1689 Views)

My Uniben First Semester Exam Today: Examine Shaku-shaku Dance <Image Inside> / Mapoly Students Brutalized For Protesting Delay In Second Semester Exam / Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed Semester Exam by snazzy5050(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2016
hello please I have a friend who missed his semester exams please is there anything he can do?? pls its urgent...........
Re: Missed Semester Exam by pabu(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2016
sorry!
Re: Missed Semester Exam by firstking01(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Modify your post...it's semester...in anycase, let him write to his HOD that's if he has a genuine reason why he didn't write his semester exam...i mean a genuine and a very dicy reason or else he don carry over one semester be that..

Note, some HOD's are very hardenedundecided, esp in engineering, mechanical to be precise, they could be unbending and very stiff @times...but you never told us why he missed a whole semester examundecided
Re: Missed Semester Exam by snazzy5050(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2016
firstking01:
Modify your post...it's semester...in anycase, let him write to his HOD that's if he has a genuine reason why he didn't write his semester exam...i mean a genuine and a very dicy reason or else he don carry over one semester be that..

Note, some HOD's are very hardenedundecided, esp in engineering, mechanical to be precise, they could be unbending and very stiff @times...but you never told us why he missed a whole semester examundecided
corrected ....... he was sick travalled out of the state
Re: Missed Semester Exam by firstking01(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2016
snazzy5050:

corrected ....... he was sick trvalled out of the state
good, was his lecturers or hod aware that he was sick before he travelled??
Re: Missed Semester Exam by snazzy5050(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
firstking01:
good, was his lecturers or hod aware that he was sick before he travelled??
nope
Re: Missed Semester Exam by babyfaceafrica: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Extra year confirmed
Re: Missed Semester Exam by firstking01(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
snazzy5050:
nope
berra still, lerim write to the HOD first

(1) (Reply)

Hint On Ow To Gain Admission Easily @ Uniben / Solve Mathematics / Discuss The Place Of Communication In Conflict Resolution And Peace Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.