Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! (1688 Views)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Olulinks(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2016
Linda Ikeji might be at face of the heat again going by her recent boast of being able to afford anything, even any man.
See the screen shots from Twitter.

cc: Lalastica cc:ijebabe cc:miss b3

Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by dammytosh: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2016
I honestly hope she did not tweet that.

She can not even buy original Hermes bag or original cream to clear black knuckles.

I am sorry she can't buy me.

Not all men wake up in the morning go to gym, come back to sleep till evening and enter club.

Linda always inspire me to work very hard so my daughters will not taste the kind of irreversible poverty she tasted.

She is mentally poor despite the account balance. How many times have you seen Adenuga's Daughter, Dangote's Daughter boast about useless things on twitter ?

On 1Billion Dollars in your account, that is a dream but i doubt if this attitude and boastful nature of yours will get you any close.

Behind the scene, I see a lady with low self esteem desperately trying all she could to cover it up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by HungerBAD: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Sad as it may sound.

She is actually right. There are many men that will marry her for the comfort that comes with her being very comfortable, and would rather have a made wife than the one that is struggling.

Did one not fly in from the United States to marry fiberesima ibinabo? even with the multiple kids, from multiple men she has? 5 kids i think.

But Linda, don't make it look like men are like "HE-GOATS" that you can go buy from the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by nerilove(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Linda, this your banana island mansion is getting into your head. Where are your manners. This is not what your mama thought you. Stop showing off. How can you buy a bag of 4.5m naira and you dare announce it on social media. Take it easy girl

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Olulinks(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2016
let's see how it goes...
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by jaybee3(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2016
Didn't she disassociate herself from the Twitter handle?
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2016
I don't EVER visit this woman's blog, not cause I don't like her, but because my former colleagues were too obsessed with it. The first page they open when they get to work is LIB.

This woman is very arrogant and boastful. She is successful, Thank God for that.

She owns a Mansion, Glory to God for that.

She owns a Berkin or Hermes bag worth millions, Halleluyah.

But this behaviour of hers is a huge turn off.

We no dey here Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Otedola, we no dey hear madam Alakija noise for social media.

Because Big dogs no dey bark anyhow.

They bite.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by palata22(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2016
That's d bitter truth here. Any man can do anything just to be Linda's husband , including me lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2016
ti ile iya niyen
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Oche211(m): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by dammytosh: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2016
palata22:
That's d bitter truth here. Any man can do anything just to be Linda's husband , including me lipsrsealed

That you can does not mean any man can.

I can't stand her poverty mentality.
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by iamSi(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2016
I hope she can buy my wife and lovely kids too ... Trippy ... See her head like my aunty's head
dammytosh:
You can not even buy original Hermes bag or original cream to clear black knuckles.

I am sorry you can't buy me.

Not all men wake up in the morning go to gym, come back to sleep till evening and enter club.

Linda always inspire me to work very hard so my daughters will not taste the kind of irreversible poverty she tasted.

She is mentally poor despite the account balance. How many times have you seen Adenuga's Daughter, Dangote's Daughter boast about useless things on twitter ?

On 1Billion Dollars in your account, that is a dream but i doubt if this attitude and boastful nature of yours will get you any close.
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Segadem(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2016
palata22:
slave mentality

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Segadem(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2016
As old as she is, she talks as a primary 3 student , let her go and buy her father.
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Dojupyo(f): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2016
But you no fit buy Love my sister...

This girl too make mouth..
E be like sey this girl wan chop grass for seven years like Nebuchadnezzar, better be humble Miss Linda

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by palata22(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Segadem:
slave mentality
oga go and sleep, am sure u ve not eaten this morning . she can buy u and ur family put together and besides I was jst joking .
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by ericuzor(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Olulinks:
Linda Ikeji might be at face of the heat again going by her recent boast of being able to afford anything, even any man.
See the screen shots from Twitter.

cc: Lalastica cc:ijebabe cc:miss b3
this thread should be ban
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2016
wetin consign me.... her day if reckoning is Coming
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by lilmax(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2016
Yeah,men without PRIDE
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by oluwafemi113(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2016
This woman get big problem
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by akunjohn(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2016
dammytosh:

She can not even buy original Hermes bag or original cream to clear black knuckles.

Behind the scene, I see a lady with low self esteem desperately trying all she could to cover it up.

Bull's eye.
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by lesbiangirl(f): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2016
And yet she's single undecided...talk is cheap hun..i expect you to go outside i buy some of these niggas grin den we'll know yua serious cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by BUSHHUNTER: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Buy any man? Ediot make she buy her popman 1st
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by vipez(f): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2016
do I have to believe this,

if true, woman? ori e ti daru
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Gee001: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Not again
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by jaelz(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2016
Yes o she gat her bragging rights
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Nina4u(f): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2016
U can buy prostitutes but not real love ..nicca go look around in her house thinking what can i steel oo ..lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Orikinla(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2016
dammytosh:

. It is something to talk about how Linda Ikeji has changed since she was brought into my office when she was only 17. I took her to MR. BIGGS for the first time in her life and watched as she spilled the ice cream on her dress, because she was nervous. I took her to her first buffet and she was nervous to select her food. The bottomline is Linda Ikeji is EMOTIONALLY AND INTELLECTUALLY LONELY. I AM NO LONGER THERE FOR HER. I pray God gives her the man she really needs for life and not opportunists and romantic pretenders.
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Airforce1(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2016
money can buy her love/husband

I guess that's what she meant.
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by GodpunishBuhari: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2016
dammytosh:

She go soon kill herself by herself, liked her but with such words she's a fool
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by ElDaIllest(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'm a fan of Linda but the news I'm hearing about her lately is not encouraging at all,anyone who always boast and flaunts wealth on the media always end up broke,kanye west can explain better, Mayweather might be the next in line lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of The Famous Adorable Sextuplets 6 Years After / Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Sexy Curves In Maryland, USA / (photo) Paul Okoye Calls Out A Troll Begging Him For Money On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.