Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! (1659 Views)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by misspicy(f): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
undecided This lady has finally lost it

If this is what money does to people I rather have it in moderation,The beginning of a downfall is pride,sure pride goes before a fall.

I pray she doesn't recede,she will swallow back her words,she keeps proving some men right,that a woman should not be given the opportunity to excel,it gets into their heads.

of course she can buy does spineless men, who would do anything for money,let her try buy Dangote na,ode omo nnaundecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Smellymouth: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Make she go buy her father undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Boasts She Can Buy Any Man! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Buy a man? Neva, u can only attract dem wit ya money. Dats y ladies like u cnt maintain a
happy relationship to talk of building a happy home. #PrideKills

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘how My Brother’s Death Led Me To Music’ – D’banj Reveals / Charly Boy Posts His Personal Phone Number For Free Marriage Counselling / Monalisa Chinda Stuns In Ankara Dress To Daylight Annual Leadership Awards(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.