Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru (20842 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru / The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by clemmonce(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2016
I want to ask some questions
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by vipez(f): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ashawo grin

hahahaha... kila gbe, kila ju grin grin grin grin

you no see as she shook face ni
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by omozu1(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2016
True talk the man failed in this matter. even you the girl papa you failed too for not caring for your child.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Abukc(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Who get emir no?make I yab am
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Smellymouth: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2016
vipez:

hahahaha... kila gbe, kila ju grin grin grin grin

you no see as she shook face ni

Hahahahaha.. the face horror sha make I nor lie grin
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by sucemt(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2016
That is The difference between the commissioning and supervision of projects in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by GodpunishBuhari: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2016
Khd95:
Iam a muslim nd i dont support such callous act,sanusi doesnt deserve any credit truely.

If he had wanted the girl to be returned to her parents,he would have ordered d arrest of ''yellow",nd d girl brought to him,then he can send for d parents or send the girl back to bayelsa.

How can u tell me u wrote a letter that the girl should be return since last yr august nd u never cared to knw if she had been returned backsadcry

and why didnt u order for the arrest of dat boy/man what ever he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Bistech(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Well said..
But na which credit dem wan give Sanusi before?
MTN or GLO? lipsrsealed

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by viktor01(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2016
End time children, old man go flog and train your daughter jor and stop giving the media something to talk about.

Rubbish....spoilt kids everywhere.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2016
Khd95:
Iam a muslim nd i dont support such callous act,sanusi doesnt deserve any credit truely.

If he had wanted the girl to be returned to her parents,he would have ordered d arrest of ''yellow",nd d girl brought to him,then he can send for d parents or send the girl back to bayelsa.

How can u tell me u wrote a letter that the girl should be return since last yr august nd u never cared to knw if she had been returned backsadcry

and why didnt u order for the arrest of dat boy/man what ever he is
and you are a muslim? I duff my hat* your kind is rare. That's the point i've been trying to make since and some people are busy blaming Ese the victim.Sanusi couldn't av given an order that won't be carried out immediately. He is part of the despicable act and should be condemned by well-meaning people not condemning the victim. They've been on this case since last year. IG of police even said dey await the order of Emir to release Ese. So, if it's not public; they would have continued to use the innocent girl as a intimacy gadget. Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Davidblessing68(f): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2016
This case is really serious

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by georgecso(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Let's be fair and not rush into any baseless judgement... I know for sure that the Emir was away from the country when this drama was unfolding.... Moreover its the job of police to ensure that the girl was reconciled with her parent but they were playing a religious card..
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by kceewhyte(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2016
lookandlaff:
leave Sanusi alone, he did his job. The fault is at the feet of those who did not act on his orders.
boot licker spotted, and you keep quiet after they didn't obey your order for over 6months

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by dominique(f): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2016
saintkash:
what benefit of the girl in kano is to sanusi that will make him wanna keep her in kano? The police is to blame in this situation first, her parents next before any other person.... in this present day that the Internet is every body's tool to shout..... I didn't hear abt this story all this while until recently...so we should tailor our blame to d appropriate person (s), finally thank God she is with her parents.

Thank you o. The father himself said this

“That is the truth because when we got to Kano, we were told that the Emir had written a letter
that the girl should be released on August 26,
2015, and this was not done.

Was Sanusi supposed to personally go and collect Ese from her abductors? He has already given orders and they were not acted upon. I Blame the security operatives for stalling on the case, it was the social media pressure that got them to do what they should have done six months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Benefits: Rape
BDMS kind of sex
Torture
Brainwashing /prepping for suicide mission
Conversion to Islam
Change of name
Etc
saintkash:
what benefit of the girl in kano is to sanusi that will make him wanna keep her in kano? The police is to blame in this situation first, her parents next before any other person.... in this present day that the Internet is every body's tool to shout..... I didn't hear abt this story all this while until recently...so we should tailor our blame to d appropriate person (s), finally thank God she is with her parents.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by francizy(m): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
angry this is how powerful people oppress the poor in this hell called Nigeria, still can't understand how these Islamist marry girls younger than their grand daughters.

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2016
twoondei:
Ingrate
in a saner clime, Sanusi should be behind bars alongside yinusa for aiding and abetting such heinous crime. It's sad this is Nigeria where oppression and suppression reigns supreme. We shall overcome someday.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by bonechamberlain(m): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

Fixed!
hmmm, I just tire.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Luckylife(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2016
brightballer:
Abeg make dem arrest Mama n Papa Ese for negligence.
are you writing with your senses ? Were they not the parents that made all effort to rescue their daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by bidexmat(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2016
[/quote]That's y I hate men who call a little girl "my wife",u don't know his real intention.[quote]
grin grin na so di tin deh serious o! Dis pr*ck of a thing has the power to reset and format the brain gan.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by eyinjuege: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
and you are a muslim? I duff my hat* your kind is rare. That's the point i've been trying to make since and some people are busy blaming Ese the victim.Sanusi couldn't av given an order that won't be carried out immediately. He is part of the despicable act and should be condemned by well-meaning people not condemning the victim. They've been on this case since last year. IG of police even said dey await the order of Emir to release Ese. So, if it's not public; they would have continued to use the innocent girl as a intimacy gadget. Smh!

With all due respect to the emir and everyone involved in this case, Does the emir's word supercede the law of the FRN- Naija?
Was it necessary for the emir to have given orders before the police and law enforcement did their jobs?
Was the emir's input really necessary in this case?

This is a genuine question o

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Sijo01:
Exactly, anybody that gives credit to the shameless Sanusi is an as's licker............... Sanusi was totally in support of Ese's situation
check. Even after marrying a minor as 4th wife, he still want more minors as side chick against their wish and religion. Educated illiterate. Sick man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by francizy(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
hmmm, I just tire.

No be only you my brother..
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by clemzo101(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Sanusi failed on dis one

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by tinsel: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Papa Ese, we will also hold you responsible for the kind of training and upbringing you gave your daughter.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Irishrena1:
Let's check very well. Had he himself (Sanusi) not married an underage? If he hasn't, still check well, you'll find that he's not really against it.
#myopinion
check!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by saintkash(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Benefits: Rape
BDMS kind of sex
Torture
Brainwashing /prepping for suicide mission
Conversion to Islam
Change of name
Etc

listen to urself..... even a sensible primary two pupil will not think or respond d way u just did... if that's d case all kidnapped cases in dis country, the traditional ruler of d location should be blame if the police fail to do their job hmm? First and foremost a well brought up child will never abscond wit her lover and if that happens who will u blame?
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by tinsel: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2016
Luckylife:
are you writing with your senses ? Were they not the parents that made all effort to rescue their daughter.
Did Mama Ese and Papa Ese raise Ese well for her to abscond with the boy. Have we looked at the kind of home those two keep.? There a lot questions that need to be asked but we are not asking them. We need to ask the kind of home Mama and Papa Ese keep.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Orikinla(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Lamido ti do obo omo Bayelsa daran. grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2016
One section of this country keeps on disgracing us all the time including their so called enlightened and educated ones. They all think and be have the same way. spits!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by 4nobody4every1: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Khd95:
Sanusi had said, “Since the time we ordered that the girl be taken to her parents in Bayelsa through AIG Zone 1, we didn’t hear anything about her; just for us to now start hearing all kinds of stories that we are keeping her in our custody. This is injustice of the highest order.”

mr sanusi iam sorry,this ur excuse is lame nd demented

When u didnt hear anyting about her,did u ask the AIG 1 if ur request/order has been granted or carried out.

Besides why couldnt u ask that d girl be brought u so that u ur sef can send for her parents or send her back to them.

#commonsense
..Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by joseph1832(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2016
All this is becoming too much. I wonder what they even stand to gain if a 14 year old who can't even really discern right from wrong convert to Islam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Repeatedly Break Into Army Base, Steals Over $7,000 Worth Of Soldiers’ Goods / Eletric Cable Thief In Imo Beaten, Stripped & Paraded Unclad (Photos) / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.