Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. (3109 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by mrlaw93(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2016
A topic made frontpage last week about Nigerian girls loving a guy that treats them like rag to that one that showers care. Well, my story is just to confirm that theory.

I met a girl some few weeks ago. I was attracted by her height, shape, size and face. I walked up to her boldly as am a fine boy with boy pimples too. She was charmed by my beauty and fluency and she couldn't just but say "YES" to my proposal.

Well, to cut the story short. We started dating. During the time i was wooing her i realized she is a material person. She preferred Sharwama to Boli (roasted plantain), she would rather drink custard than take ogi (pap), she would go watch that movie in Ozone or silverbird galleria than settle to watch it on DVD. She spend every weekend in the biggest club in the state. But as a guy, papa have told me to always jump the fence rather than turn my back at it. So i moved on to dating her.

My main goal towards her was actually s*x and i got it in the first week without spending much. But, on getting close to her i realized she is good on the inside as well as she is on the outside. I would just have to change some things about her (with time).

Third week in the relationship, she called me that she needs money that she is really broke and i sent her some money. I am capable of sending her more than i did, but i want her to learn to love a guy not for the money. She called me after getting alert ranting that how would i send such terrible amount. Instead of getting angry, i just laughed and ended up apologizing. She was happy with the way i handle issues. We even had s*x again. I text her, call her, cherish her and made her feel comfortable. But just last week she started acting up. I called to know what the issue is. To my greatest surprise she said she is done with me. I asked what the reason was which she said i am too good for her, i am too kind, i don't get angry when she thinks i should be. She said am the perfect guy for her but she don't want that now.

Why do Nigerian girls love guys that treat them with less attention to that guy that showers them with it?

Lalasticlala , wetin make i do? Should i tell her i was only playing the lover boy to develop the feelings or i should just count her as another of my HIT.
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2016
She's Immature.

she's just a girl.

She needs to get her heart broken a few times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Burnnotice(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Your Hit!

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by lekjons(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2016
LMAO!! gringrin

sharp girl! she stylishly said "you too mumu for her liking!"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by PrinceAlex001(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2016
She be olosho; forget all those flimsy excuses....

3 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2016
lekjons:
LMAO!! gringrin

LMAO chai nairalanders go kill person with laugh

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by firstking01(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Seriously, i dunno what to say embarassed...maybe when e hit fp i fit comeback come modifygrin

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by mrlaw93(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2016
lekjons:
LMAO!! gringrin

I would be too mumu like u said if i haven't reach her cvnt.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by mrlaw93(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2016
Burnnotice:
Your Hit!
Read between the lines bro!
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Burnnotice(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
Read between the lines bro!
Obviously you do not understand me
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2016
Burnnotice:
Obviously you do not understand me
burnnotice pls call me cheesy
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Sparkles003(f): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2016
Well Well the fact she even told you the truth makes her a very good lady.

Dating you means zeroing out other guys that would come her way,

and seeing she no ready for serious ish,she let you go.so be grateful.
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Ifakiland(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
how can u send money to ur gf and she got angry its too small and u smiled at her...ure trully a mumu. Gals love wen u scold dem for every wrong doing...dey need a guy dat can also be like a father, not a kid.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
op u are a first class mugu because you smiled and apologised to her for sending her small amount of cash.why should you do that, are you not a man?
I made that comment
which say ..... treat her like rag and then she will love you. ...
A lot of people bash me saying all sorts of things. Op I wil always say it again treat her like a rag she will love you .
Don't please her much.

Don't over care for her

Limit your calls with her

Behave like you don't love her

Don't over pamper her, have a limit.

Never let her know how much you love her

Be mean to her

Don't always agree on her request

Hang around with some girls you are not dating.

If you abide by this rules she will always value and respect you then her love for you will automatically increase, but if you do otherwise by pampering her so much, making her believe that without her you can't live then she will start seeing you as nothing as a boring guy.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by mrlaw93(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I made that comments which say ..... treat her like rag and then she will love you. ...
A lot of people bash me saying all sorts of things. Op I wil always say it again treat her like a rag she will love you .
Don't please her much.

Don't over care for her

Be mean to her

If you abide by this rules she will always value and respect you then her love for you will automatically increase, but if you do otherwise by pampering her so much, making her believe that without her you can't live then she will start seeing you as nothing as a boring guy.

Yh! i remembered. I laid emphasis on that comment at the beginning of my post.
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Richy4(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmm!!! You destroyed your little story by asking why Nigerian girls love guys that treat them like trash....Statisticians and student of Statistics would be really angry with you for such general assumption. learn how to reduce samples....

I know that there are lots of girls that cannot tolerate guys mistreating them...

The problem is that a lot of good guys are not into talking too much, some does not have the killer looks, some does not have the cash... all these are weapon used by those guys that mistreat girls......You and I knows that a lot of girls like what they see and hear.... Thank God that some random sample of girls are matured enough to look beyond those weapons......

In your own case, I guess she broke up with you because she has made a mental picture and numbers she assumed you would give her when she mention to you that she was broke... When the amount u gave was not up to.... I guess u knew the rest of the story.....

Beside she used the ancient break up line that everyone knows.... "It's not u it's me....." , "U are too good for me and I can't stand hurting u"
OP i am really surprised u have not heard that break up line before......

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by mrlaw93(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Richy4:
Hmmmm!!! You destroyed your little story by asking why Nigerian girls love guys that treat them like trash....Statisticians and student of Statistics would be really angry with you for such general assumption. learn how to reduce samples....

I know that there are lots of girls that cannot tolerate guys mistreating them...

The problem is that a lot of good guys are not into talking too much, some does not have the killer looks, some does not have the cash... all these are weapon used by those guys that mistreat girls......You and I knows that a lot of girls like what they see and hear.... Thank God that some random sample of girls are matured enough to look beyond those weapons......

In your own case, I guess she broke up with you because she has made a mental picture and numbers she assumed you would give her when she mention to you that she was broke... When the amount u gave was not up to.... I guess u knew the rest of the story.....

Beside she used the ancient break up line that everyone knows.... "It's not u it's me....." , "U are too good for me and I can't stand hurting u"
OP i am really surprised u have not heard that break up line before......
Hmmm!
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
Yh! i remembered. I laid emphasis on that comment at the beginning of my post.
so stop being so nice to ladies.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Bisiebae(f): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
lekjons:
LMAO!! gringrin

u get brain lol... no leaves a 'perfect' guy, serz, is she cra.zy?
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
A topic made frontpage last week about Nigerian girls loving a guy that treats them like rag to that one that showers care. Well, my story is just to confirm that theory.

I met a girl some few weeks ago. I was attracted by her height, shape, size and face. I walked up to her boldly as am a fine boy with boy pimples too. She was charmed by my beauty and fluency and she couldn't just but say "YES" to my proposal.

Well, to cut the story short. We started dating. During the time i was wooing her i realized she is a material person. She preferred Sharwama to Boli (roasted plantain), she would rather drink custard than take ogi (pap), she would go watch that movie in Ozone or silverbird galleria than settle to watch it on DVD. She spend every weekend in the biggest club in the state. But as a guy, papa have told me to always jump the fence rather than turn my back at it. So i moved on to dating her.

My main goal towards her was actually s*x and i got it in the first week without spending much. But, on getting close to her i realized she is good on the inside as well as she is on the outside. I would just have to change some things about her (with time).

Third week in the relationship, she called me that she needs money that she is really broke and i sent her some money. I am capable of sending her more than i did, but i want her to learn to love a guy not for the money. She called me after getting alert ranting that how would i send such terrible amount. Instead of getting angry, i just laughed and ended up apologizing. She was happy with the way i handle issues. We even had s*x again. I text her, call her, cherish her and made her feel comfortable. But just last week she started acting up. I called to know what the issue is. To my greatest surprise she said she is done with me. I asked what the reason was which she said i am too good for her, i am too kind, i don't get angry when she thinks i should be. She said am the perfect guy for her but she don't want that now.

Why do Nigerian girls love guys that treat them with less attention to that guy that showers them with it?

Lalasticlala , wetin make i do? Should i tell her i was only playing the lover boy to develop the feelings or i should just count her as another of my HIT.
Quit her n come love me. U will never regret dat. Bro she doesnt just love u n wants to get rid of u or rather she just want to c ur other side n knw how to handle u wen u get mad at her
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by mrlaw93(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2016
enkayhope:
Quit her n come love me. U will never regret dat. Bro she doesnt just love u n wants to get rid of u or rather she just want to c ur other side n knw how to handle u wen u get mad at her
We cn start by u sharing ur whatsapp contact. Aw abt dat?
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
mrlaw93:
We cn start by u sharing ur whatsapp contact. Aw abt dat?
Contact
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by vicstar(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
being too nice they will deem you boring lipsrsealed they like it when u spank and scold 'em sometimes . . . . . .undecided u've to man up!!
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Marvinspeed(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
All she simple said was you're not man enough. Shikena
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Tweak2k: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
mrlaw93:

Am not surprise.. Do you know women love alpha male? They want there Guy to be different from other guys.. You too generosity and no angry situation cause it. Even when she's at fault you apologize. You don't control her instead she control you.. That's weird for a gal... They need a men that can control them.. And look straight to there eyes to tell them the Truth... woosp bro pele
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Wallade(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
She was your hit, back to back.
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Uchesis: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
so stop being so nice to ladies.
do u have a sister?
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Uchesis: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
op u are a first class mugu because you smiled and apologised to her for sending her small amount of cash.why should you do that, are you not a man?
I made that comment
which say ..... treat her like rag and then she will love you. ...
Don't please her much.

Don't over care for her

Be mean to her

i hope ur sister's boyfrnd/husby isnt a romancelander

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by chigoizie7(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
mrlaw93:

You are just too mumu for her liking.

Do things with moderation.

In as much as she would want a caring and loving man, she also needs a man dat can stand his ground on certain things, not always saying yes yes yes to everything.

Oga, me sef, if u be my friend, I for d organise babe's to de chop u better office sef.
Re: She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. by Tweak2k: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
mrlaw93:

Am not surprise about the break cause its your fault. Do you know women love alpha men? They love men that are different from other. Not in your own way they need a that will control them emotional and intellectually. Guy believe too get a woman you will need to spent to get. But let me tell the truth "The don't think that way" The rumour we heard about women loving macho men is wrong. Let me tell you what they think. " They don't need a macho or too build guy " Cause its scare them.. We'll am 6'5 tall,dark and naturally huge not the intimidating huge ness and single for now.. I don't USe that physical gift to attract a women. Even doi it doesn't attract them.. I act different from other guys to attract her...
There is a statement I tell guys
"Don't Use money to attract a girl" Cause it will make you know an extravagant from a good guy.

A woman want a guy that will look straight to her eye and tell her the mistake she makes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Share Everything Including Bf (photos) / She Is Heavily Blessed Front And Back / The World Is Yours, But Ur Ass Is Mine, Gospel Singer, Kirk Franklin, Tells Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.