Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town (35935 Views)

Soldiers Clear Gutter & Roads In Lagos To Ease Traffic (Photos) / Lafiya Dole: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ladin Buta Jere (Photos) / Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by babadem2much(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Our government only want things done by the troops without meeting to their welfare.
Imagine this guys doing what they know best but yet no motivation.

God will judge us all
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by mrgee1986(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good work there God bless naija sodiers!!!
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Litmus: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Vanquay:

My definition of Modern...a squad fully strapped up with Proper Assault rifles and actually have MUSCLE.

[/i][/b]

In terms of military equipment, you have a point but i would take the lean and naturally battle hardened body of a Nigerian soldier over the American GM-Food and gymnasium pumped body any day.
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Braze9(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:
grin now i can go to borno grin grin

Please, don't go yet. This boko boys no dey finish easy like that. angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Omonigeriarere: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
caleb404:

Yes the soldiers are looking sharp! Up to date weapons, and body gears!!!

Can you please educate me where it was reported that Buhari bought these up to date weapons and body gears? As we saw last week, the only weapons Buhari has purchased are 'okadas' for the soldiers, I am not aware of any new inventory, or is it shrouded in secrecy?

I do not seem to understand you paid goons here sometimes, when book haram hit soldiers, the narrative will be GEJ bought no weapons, when soldiers dislodge them, the narrative will switch to "professional soldiers with modern weapons and body gears", if I be Buhari I go dey shame self say almost one year after taking power, his popularity is still being equated with GEJ!

God bless the Nigerian military.

There is difference between having money and knowing how to use it: GEJ lacks courage to defeat BH even with vast resources to do so or did he intend to leave BH as one of his legacies after vacating the seat of Presidency?

God bless PMB
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by badonkadonk: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=Trustisaburden post=43412968][/quote]

I have a question for u..

If indeed Jonathan bought those weapons, how come the soldiers weren't duely given to use..?
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
themilanway:

Appreciate and compliment the wonderful work of the NA or get lost.
Period!!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by rugged7(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
So when did your deity Buhari buy all these kits and weapons

The only "weapons" your God has bought are 50 "achaba" motorcycles to defeat boko haram.

Receive sense in Jesus name....

HungerBAD:
Good.

Our Soldiers looking sharp ,up to date weapons, and body gears. This is how professional Soldiers should look and be armed like. And may Devil Punish the Badeh's,Amosu,Dasuki and the others that sent our Soldiers into combat with Catapults.

The Devil after Punishing the aforementioned people, should not forget on his way back to Hell, to stop at the residence of Goodluck Jonathan and please just give him a knock on his head.

Good Job Soldiers.

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by chi4ik4(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
daveyjay:
One fvckinq moderator banned me for reasons best understood by him...una don tire??! Why did U lift the ban??! Lubbish, I can always visit as a quest, better still, I can do without NL! Stvpid mod.....
Don't mind them, they are taking this moderating tinx as oil company job. ban me again if u wish! will visiting NL pay me or give me promotion? BROS I support u Jare! freedom of speech is allowed. anybody that ban me is wasting his time because I gat so many tinx to do.

Ehe Bros how your side na? hope u r copping with this negative change? anyway way may God help us all.
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by dokiOloye(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Our Soldiers looking sharp ,up to date weapons, and body gears. This is how professional Soldiers should look and be armed like. And may Devil Punish the Badeh's,Amosu,Dasuki and the others that sent our Soldiers into combat with Catapults.

The Devil after Punishing the aforementioned people, should not forget on his way back to Hell, to stop at the residence of Goodluck Jonathan and please just give him a knock on his head.

Good Job Soldiers.

Can U provide any proof or link that Buhari and his govt has bought even a catapult for d armed forces since he was sworn in?
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by godchildjayboy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
God bless for Nigeria army. I will like to fight for my country Nigeria against Boko haram.
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Charly68: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
The whole place was turned into a wreck..may God PMB to rebuild the north east..
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Bros1: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
SuleWani:
Yaaaay!!! We are so winning the war

<H2>FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD</H2>

PLEASE AVOID IT. HE JUST REGISTERED 3 HRS AGO.

SULEWANI OR WHOSOEVER YOU ARE, PRISON IS UR ULTIMATE END IF YOU DON'T STOP
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by caleb404: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
themilanway:

Appreciate and compliment the wonderful work of the NA or get lost.

Oh pls shut up. Stuff what you have to say up your ass
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by JINJ(f): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
are they Nigeria Army
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by olokpa11(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Good Job Soldiers.

lol bro, don't let ur hatred for dasuki cloud ur eyes from seeing the Normal AK-47 these guys are carrying. Excellent Job by our Gallant Soldiers
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by bqlekan(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
wristbangle:

LOL. I think say u wan marry their women there sef!
their women kwa? no oh, who wan take 100 lashes of cane.. ibo and yoruba ladies never finish grin
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by bqlekan(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Braze9:

Please, don't go yet. This boko boys no dey finish easy like that. angry angry angry
i have to, i'm not scared of death smiley
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by bqlekan(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
ok you can head the branch in borno state while I stay at the headquarter in anambra state . Thank q. Make sure you excel o.grin
we dont have a branch in Anambra yet, BTW you need experience, and the Borno experience would be a perfect one.. what say you?
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
if these soldiers reach town now.. na civilian dey go dey para 4.. u go dey hear i fought boko haram an killed dem all. how many war have u bin to.. oya do 1million frog jump.. kudos to our gallant soldiers. .i hail thee
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
caleb404:

Yes the soldiers are looking sharp! Up to date weapons, and body gears!!!

Can you please educate me where it was reported that Buhari bought these up to date weapons and body gears? As we saw last week, the only weapons Buhari has purchased are 'okadas' for the soldiers, I am not aware of any new inventory, or is it shrouded in secrecy?

I do not seem to understand you paid goons here sometimes, when book haram hit soldiers, the narrative will be GEJ bought no weapons, when soldiers dislodge them, the narrative will switch to "professional soldiers with modern weapons and body gears", if I be Buhari I go dey shame self say almost one year after taking power, his popularity is still being equated with GEJ!

God bless the Nigerian military.

classified information always surprise the enemies
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by onoja12: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
This a Nigeria page,here we promote Nigeria not other countries

Vanquay:
Immigrants being naturalized in The American Army

My definition of Modern...a squad fully strapped up with Proper Assault rifles and actually have MUSCLE.

Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Vanquay:
Immigrants being naturalized in The American Army

All I see from your comment is an inferiority mentality, d US hav gotten us to d point where we out everything in comparison with them, to test how good ours is, I dnt see much wrong with our force in does pictures.
Am truly also trying to understand how someone would look at d pics, and say d Nigerian force is not muscular, because dey are not as muscular as d Americans.
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hail that Navy Lt. Commander n his troops
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by allycat: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
aSoldiers went to an abandoned general hospital and posed for photographs there and people are acting as if they just captured shekau.SMH
Re: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town by AK481(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Good Job Soldiers.

who bought the weapon for them?
opoonu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War / Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.