Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Woman Complains About Her Engagement Ring Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Complains About Her Engagement Ring Online (797 Views)

#3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Complains About Her Engagement Ring Online by eme40rald(f): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Okay this woman went as far as this to vent her displeasure over what she got as an engagement ring. Was she right or wrong? . Also read fans comments

Re: Woman Complains About Her Engagement Ring Online by HungerBAD: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Funny.

Hopefully the man sees the post and de-engage her. Women complain about everything.

It was Chris Rock that said *Sleep with a Woman with a Golden THING and she will still complain that she wants a Silver one*

2 Likes

Re: Woman Complains About Her Engagement Ring Online by eme40rald(f): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2016
People sha
Re: Woman Complains About Her Engagement Ring Online by Pheals(f): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2016
undecided www with micro thing? The guy should give even boiling ring that one is macro!!! Later she will be like " throw the ring in the air I will catch it . ..I Don dey clock 30"
Re: Woman Complains About Her Engagement Ring Online by Jimbiz(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2016
love is not enough anymore..opinions of friends and family is now what matters....wake up pple and start living ur life without others opinion.
The finger wen u show us don wrinkle finish u still dey post..smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains About Her Engagement Ring Online by elderhimself(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2016
See why we've been saying that this marriage scam is overrated?... Just imagine, the guy wants to help upgrade her ministry by marrying her and she is nagging about the size of her ring?...she'll do him a greater good by throwing away the ring in the pacific ocean and go get another one according to her taste. Ungrateful specie of humans.
Re: Woman Complains About Her Engagement Ring Online by eme40rald(f): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

Wives Of Lecturers Are Really Coping. I Sympathize With Them! / Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About / Urgent Answers Need...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.