Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Importance Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Importance Of Education (10546 Views)

JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / We Pay 130k As School Fees - Nwafor Orizu College Of Education Students Protest / Students Of College Of Education, Katsina-ala Protest Over Fees Increment (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Education by amewuga(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2016
First of all I would like to say good day to the respected teachers, parents and my dear friends. I would like to speech on the importance of education which is must to know by all of us. Education plays a great role in the life of everyone all through the life. Getting proper education is very necessary to get success and happy life just like food is necessary for healthy body. It is very important to live luxurious and better life. It develops personality of the people, provides physical and mental standard and transforms people’s living status. It promotes the feeling of physical, mental and social well being by providing better life. Good education is constructive in nature which constructs our future forever. It helps a person to improve his/her status of mind, body and spirit. It provides us lots of confidence by giving us bulk of knowledge in many field. It is a single and vital way to the success as well as personal growth.
The more knowledge we get, we grow and develop more in the life. Being well educated never only means to earn certificates and good salary from the recognized and reputed organisation companies or institutions however it also means to be a good and social person in the life. It helps us to determine whether something is good or bad for us and other persons related to us. The first purpose of getting good education is being good citizen and then being successful in personal and professional life. We are incomplete without a good education because education makes us right thinker and correct decision maker. In such a competitive world, education has become a necessity for human beings after food, clothe and shelter. It is able to provide solutions to all problems; it promotes good habits and awareness about corruption, terrorism, and other social issues among us.
Education is the most important tool offers inner and outer strength to a person. Education is the fundamental rights of everyone and capable of bringing any desired change and upliftment in the human mind and society.
Thank You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Education by iseeicome: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
The importance of education to national development (A case study of Nigeria)
http://articlesng.com/importance-education-national-development-case-study-nigeria/
Re: Importance Of Education by Aalumattar: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2019
It provides us lots of confidence by giving us bulk of knowledge in many field. It is a single and vital way to the success as well as personal growth. PCCSA exam questions
Re: Importance Of Education by Ryan21: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2019
There is no doubt about the fact that education is the main and foremost thing that makes all of us successful when it comes to getting success and living a good life. It is all because of knowledge that one stands on his own and makes a huge difference. I referred https://essaycustomcheap.com/ to him. Education plays a vital part in the life of everyone all over the life. Receiving proper education is very essential to get achievement and content life just like food is required for a fit body. It is very significant to spend a comfortable and better life. It grows the character of the people, delivers bodily and emotional standard and alters offering living station. It approves the sensation of bodily, mental and social well-being by offering a better life. Good learning is positive in nature which concepts our prospect forever. It aids a person to advance his/her rank of mind, body, and soul.
Re: Importance Of Education by Ayshakhan922(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2019
There are no second thoughts when it comes to the significance of education. We all know that education is the key to success. With the help of education we live a better, prosperous life and make the difference with our small steps. All over the world education is the only thing that changes world and countries. Education is the first step of development. Nations who don’t give importance to education and don’t consider it has the main and foremost part of their lives are the ones who are neglected and don’t know that the only thing that makes us different from others is education. By getting education we are developing our knowledge in certain branches and growing in one way or another. Education promotes good and sane habits and behaviors among community. They are offering legitimate essay writing services to kids. People who aren’t educated live their lives in delusion and don’t want to change their perspectives and mind-sets because of their ignorant attitude.
Re: Importance Of Education by JessicaJones121: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Much appreciated such a piece of great information for sharing this amazing website! I am anticipating see more posts by you! Thank you so much the sharing dear admin smiley dissertation editing services uk - dissertation writers uk - phd dissertation
Re: Importance Of Education by Ryan21: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
In every country, education has great importance in the advanced stage of progress. The background of this site is essaycamp.com very attractive for the readers and the students of the university for creating these. Here we can see more link where we can get more information about the "Importance of education for development"We can check the job link in this site and get more information about the opportunities. We will check the insurance instructions here get advantages.
Re: Importance Of Education by Bladebringer: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
In the course of the educational process very often new and new perspectives, horizons and options open up. For example, before starting my studies, I never thought that I could become a professional scientist and get a degree. Now I am engaged in professional history and additionally work on the site, which helps schoolchildren and students to cope with writing custom essays and other written works more easily.
Re: Importance Of Education by Banmeallday: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Education is important, as well as knowing that WOMEN have done great things in the past that has been overlooked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPAo7CACfoA
Re: Importance Of Education by AISOSKID(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2019
That's nice and well articulated
This might be of help

cultures of rainforest in Nigeria
Re: Importance Of Education by Andrewton: 3:52am On Dec 29, 2019
It is no secret that a good education has the power to change a life. What is new is the demand for that change.

Governments are investing more than ever before on educating their citizens, eager for them to compete in the global workforce. A growing global middle class is spending more of its own money on educating their families. Employers are looking for a new sort of colleague - someone with the skills to flourish in the 21st century. Combined with technologies that continue to develop at breakneck speed, the result is a world that has the want, and the means, to learn at scale from best essay writing services.

Yet there is so much to be done. One in five adults lack the written communication skills they need to progress in life, and 57 million children do not know what it's like to step inside a classroom. Many millions more are in education, but not learning effectively how to write a research paper.

The global challenge for education is not just about providing access, but also ensuring progress.

As the world’s leading learning company, we can help make a difference. But we also know that the challenges are too immense to tackle alone. So we're fostering a global community of teachers, parents, students, governments, institutions and businesses, who can help us find the answers and deploy the solutions from legit essay writing services.
Re: Importance Of Education by Barby8: 10:59pm On May 29, 2021
You are as right as it can possibly be! education plays an important role in our lives. I am now learning a new profession and sometimes it is not easy for me in such situations, I just ask for help in the proofreading service https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk/proofreading/ so that I would have a little more free time. Perhaps the situation would have been easier if I had initially chosen the right specialty and now I would not have to get a second education while working at the same time.
Re: Importance Of Education by conyjohn: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
That’s not productive. Focus on what your company can do for the candidate, so you’ll attract the best ones your way Best uk writing services
Re: Importance Of Education by writemark: 5:33am On Apr 21, 2023
It helps people become better citizens, obtain higher-paying jobs, dinosaur game and illustrates the distinction between good and evil. Education teaches us the value of hard work while also fostering our growth and development.
Re: Importance Of Education by Glamoice(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2023
amewuga:
First of all I would like to say good day to the respected teachers, parents and my dear friends. I would like to speech on the importance of education which is must to know by all of us. Education plays a great role in the life of everyone all through the life. Getting proper education is very necessary to get success and happy life just like food is necessary for healthy body. It is very important to live luxurious and better life. It develops personality of the people, provides physical and mental standard and transforms people’s living status. It promotes the feeling of physical, mental and social well being by providing better life. Good education is constructive in nature which constructs our future forever. It helps a person to improve his/her status of mind, body and spirit. It provides us lots of confidence by giving us bulk of knowledge in many field. It is a single and vital way to the success as well as personal growth.
The more knowledge we get, we grow and develop more in the life. Being well educated never only means to earn certificates and good salary from the recognized and reputed organisation companies or institutions however it also means to be a good and social person in the life. It helps us to determine whether something is good or bad for us and other persons related to us. The first purpose of getting good education is being good citizen and then being successful in personal and professional life. We are incomplete without a good education because education makes us right thinker and correct decision maker. In such a competitive world, education has become a necessity for human beings after food, clothe and shelter. It is able to provide solutions to all problems; it promotes good habits and awareness about corruption, terrorism, and other social issues among us.
Education is the most important tool offers inner and outer strength to a person. Education is the fundamental rights of everyone and capable of bringing any desired change and upliftment in the human mind and society.
Thank You

UK tuition fees are frequently a source of controversy, with prices having risen to eye-watering levels for home students (UK/EU) in recent years. As of 2017, UK and EU students at English universities are required to pay up to £9,250 (~US$13,050) per year.
👇👇👇👇👇
Re: Importance Of Education by frankleez: 2:38am On Jul 12, 2023
The method of teaching Dynamons World and the cost is still something everyone is interested in.
Re: Importance Of Education by williamliz: 5:48am On Aug 01, 2023
Education is the foundation for our success Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Re: Importance Of Education by conyjohn: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2023
As you read more, you'll naturally learn new words. Make or write a list. Instead of using simple words, learn advanced words to improve your writing skills dissertation writing service

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between B.tech And B.sc In Civil Service / Oou Post-ume Result Is Out At Last / NUC Releases 2015 University Ranking. See Where Your University Stands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.