Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Change Or Forget About Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change Or Forget About Me!!! (1226 Views)

Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. / Join Crowd Rising Today Nd Forget About Mmm / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Started dating few weeks ago, I love her and I think she loves me too but just two days ago (Monday) she told me I'm too gentle and I am not social enough...., I asked her in what way! The next thing she told me was its either I change or I forget about her.... I told her immediately that I am not scared of letting her go neither am I ready to beg her to stay...and the next thing she told me was to "Bleep off and I hate you"

Note: I hang out with friends, visit the cinemas, beach, mall but just once a while! I prefer my ps4 to all this so I think I'm social to some extent.

I knew what I said pissed her off but I'm confused either to apologise to her or just forget about her like she told me.

PLS.
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by Smellymouth: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ladies sha.. grin
You can never satisfy them.. My brother, u deserve a medal for ur response..

Don't let anyone make you change ur lifestyle..

2 Likes

Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by vizkiz: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't know why people just jump into relationships without getting to study the next person involved. I don't get it
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ladies sha.. grin
You can never satisfy them.. My brother, u deserve a medal for ur response..

Don't let anyone make you change ur lifestyle..
The truth is I love her but not to the extent of acting like a fool... thanks bruv.
Nice siggy
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by hob(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Seems u don't like her well enough....so just let her go
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
vizkiz:
I don't know why people just jump into relationships without getting to study the next person involved. I don't get it
I studied her at least to my capability' never knew she wold turn out this way
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
hob:
Seems u don't like her well enough....so just let her go
nah man. I love her FR.
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by Smellymouth: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:
The truth is I love her but not to the extent of acting like a fool... thanks bruv.
Nice siggy
Thanks bro..
Most smart people I know prefers relationships with a close-knit group than spreading their energy. They are social in their own limited circle but not the way others expect them to be. If you have to choose between quality and quantity, you should go for quality when it comes to building relationships.

Be who you are..
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Thanks bro..
Most smart people I know prefers relationships with a close-knit group than spreading their energy. They are social in their own limited circle but not the way others expect them to be. If you have to choose between quality and quantity, you should go for quality when it comes to building relationships.

Be who you are..

Thanks man' well said. All I wanted was just someone to share my feelings with....U digg?
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by hob(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:
nah man. I love her FR.

ook, but its hard to change for her; just know that
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by Smellymouth: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:

Thanks man' well said. All I wanted was just someone to share my feelings with....U digg?
Sure bruv, I ve bin down dat lane.. it hurts when u don't let it out.. a gf walked away for no reason two yrs ago n I almost ran mad.
The truth is, I now "expect the worst and hope for the best.."
But in all you do, keep ur head up and do what makes you happy

Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:
I studied her at least to my capability' never knew she wold turn out this way

turns out you suck alot in that
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
you are not the only guy she have. many are out there, that is why she did that, got it?

1 Like

Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:
Started dating few weeks ago, I love her and I think she loves me too but just two days ago (Monday) she told me I'm too gentle and I am not social enough...., I asked her in what way! The next thing she told me was its either I change or I forget about her.... I told her immediately that I am not scared of letting her go neither am I ready to beg her to stay...and the next thing she told me was to "Bleep off and I hate you"

Note: I hang out with friends, visit the cinemas, beach, mall but just once a while! I prefer my ps4 to all this so I think I'm social to some extent.

I knew what I said pissed her off but I'm confused either to apologise to her or just forget about her like she told me.

PLS.
1st and foremost u av a nice dp smiley
2ndly ur reply was dat bomb like criosli she needs to know her lane how will she wanna try to change u even if u are nt social..if u love sumone u accept them for who they are
3rdly since u love nd miss her am sure she does so too buh pride no go let we ladies beg..so tell her u are sorry nd u sed dat out of annoyance..u both shud find a common ground in ur relationship

Enjoy ur relationship it's just wks old
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by yaqq: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Let her Bleep off..... Girls don't deserve love sef
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
bardella1:
1st and foremost u av a nice dp smiley
2ndly ur reply was dat bomb like criosli she needs to know her lane how will she wanna try to change u even if u are nt social..if u love sumone u accept them for who they are
3rdly since u love nd miss her am sure she does so too buh pride no go let we ladies beg..so tell her u are sorry nd u sed dat out of annoyance..u both shud find a common ground in ur relationship

Enjoy ur relationship it's just wks old
1st - thanks a lot
2ndly - thought as much, she keeps some bad friends that I never told her to dispose' so as not to get into fight with her.
3rdly-aiit might just do that.
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
vizkiz:

turns out you suck alot in that
uhmm seriously am at fault uhn??
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by skywalker240(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
this is what u get when u date younger ladies of 24 downwards. many ladies in this age range tend to be immature...,

My Experience
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sure bruv, I ve bin down dat lane.. it hurts when u don't let it out.. a gf walked away for no reason two yrs ago n I almost ran mad.
The truth is, I now "expect the worst and hope for the best.."
But in all you do, keep ur head up and do what makes you happy
oh that's bad.
Thanks man
Your monicker thoughcheesy
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
hob:

ook, but its hard to change for her; just know that
of course it is' even if I'll change not for her man
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Justinzki:
you are not the only guy she have. many are out there, that is why she did that, got it?
hmmm maybe but not sure she was really into me when we started..,, she'd tell me everything then!
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
skywalker240:
this is what u get when u date younger ladies of 24 downwards. many ladies in this age range tend to be immature...,

My Experience

lol sh!!t! but 24 now getting married even 22
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:
hmmm maybe but not sure she was really into me when we started..,, she'd tell me everything then!
that is then., so you dont know many girls can change like octopus...
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Justinzki:
that is then., so you dont know many girls can change like octopus...
just feel its too early though....
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by skywalker240(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:

lol sh!!t! but 24 now getting married even 22

But let's be honest here, she fall's btw those age range 18-24 right?

A matured girl would not utter such stuvpid statement (no offense) else she has some one else and lookin 4 d easiest way out.

As 4 me i cant date a girl below 25 or 26.
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
skywalker240:

But let's be honest here, she fall's btw those age range 18-24 right?

A matured girl would not utter such stuvpid statement (no offense) else she has some one else and lookin 4 d easiest way out.

As 4 me i cant date a girl below 25 or 26.
I feel you bro but you should be in your late twenties or early thirties' am just in my early twenties..... you can't blame me
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by skywalker240(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:
I feel you bro but you should be in your late twenties or early thirties' am just in my early twenties..... you can't blame me
Now i understand,
Am jus citin my experience when i was in ur age range could u belive back den a girl juz told me she cant be in the relationship any longer because of my tribe and we av benn datin for almost a month.? Juz immangin.

and as i grew older i realised that the younger gals ar unreasonable unlike d older one's iv'e dated.

well dont stoop so low to beg her cos she's willing 2 go.I suggest you go for another girl.

Trust me the sooner u start toasting other girls,
The sooner u forget about her.
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by biz2get(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
If you really do love her... like you claim..

Then go and get your queen back grin

Your relationship is weeks old... I was thinking 5months down

Stay away from troubles and enjoy your relz! wink
Re: Change Or Forget About Me!!! by wolfgangg(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
skywalker240:

Now i understand,
Am jus citin my experience when i was in ur age range could u belive back den a girl juz told me she cant be in the relationship any longer because of my tribe and we av benn datin for almost a month.? Juz immangin.

and as i grew older i realised that the younger gals ar unreasonable unlike d older one's iv'e dated.

well dont stoop so low to beg her cos she's willing 2 go.I suggest you go for another girl.

Trust me the sooner u start toasting other girls,
The sooner u forget about her.
aiit nice one.....thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Open this thread at your own peril / 5 Signs That Your Woman Is Cheating / How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.