Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad (1390 Views)

Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by boboLIL(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why I’ll take my daughter to T. B. Joshua – Ese’s dad

Mr. Charles Oruru, father of abducted Ese, who regained freedom yesterday at his Opolo residence in Yenagoa, said he will seek spiritual help from Lagos cleric, Pastor T. B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations.

The decision to seek spiritual help, Oruru said, was informed by claims that his daughter,14 years old Ese, had declined to come home after being released into the custody of the Police, fearing she may have been hypnotised.

According to him, the traumatic experience and release of their daughter was the Lord’s doing, adding that it would take prayers before she can return to normal.

He said: “We have decided to visit the T. B. Joshua for prayers and thanksgiving. When I heard that she is declining to come home, I see this as a spiritual problem that can only be countered by prayer.”

The mother of the teenager, it was gathered, was yesterday morning flown to Abuja to received the freed daughter in the custody of the Nigerian Police.

Cc lalasticlala , seun , royalroy

https://www.today.ng/news/national/87815/why-ill-take-my-daughter-to-t-b-joshua-eses-dad

Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by mynd1(f): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ok good.
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by boboLIL(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
She needs deliverance... That charm must let her go...
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by yaqq: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Make them go seat down joor
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by hob(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
its good.

To wash away all the atrocities committed
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by boboLIL(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
I wish one of ur daughters dis experience..

2 Likes

Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by bqlekan(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
smh... sad the girl life tho
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by mynd1(f): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
lol. My question is,is it possible to kidnap/abduct a 14yrs old girl from her home to another far state without her permission? grin
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by mynd1(f): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
boboLIL:
sir every one know what dt guy did was wrong but don't u think d girl should be caution too? To kidna/abduct even a 1yr old baby from bayelsa to kano no go be small thing o. What happened to check points,why didn't she raise alarm when dis was been done to her?undecided
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by boboLIL(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Seun:
Maybe her dad is also abusive? Feminists should come to her aid please, just in case.
no need for that.... She is not with her right senses... How can she be rejecting her parents at that age? She needs prayers and rehab...
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by boboLIL(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
mynd1:
sir every know what dt guy did was wrong but don't u think d girl should be caution too? To kidna/abduct even a 1yr old baby from bayelsa to kano no go be small thing o. What happened to check points,why didn't she raise alarm when dis was been done to her?undecided
they are friends already... I have friends within that age bracket... If I have ulterior motive on them,, I can lure them away from their families.. She was brainwashed... She didn't see him as a kidnapper so no need to cause alarm
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by mynd1(f): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
boboLIL:
they are friends already... I have friends within that age bracket... If I have ulterior motive on them,, I can lure them away from their families.. She was brainwashed... She didn't see him as a kidnapper so no need to cause alarm
Hmm!
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by yaqq: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
mynd1:
lol. My question is,is it possible to kidnap/abduct a 14yrs old girl from her home to another far state without her permission? grin
no mind the failed parents joor
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by joseph1832(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
And I trust T.B Joshua to make a public sensation out of this story. Perhaps he might come and get her to confess that she was hypnotize by Baal or whatever....
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by joseph1832(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
mynd1:
Whose permission I must ask? The girl of her parents?
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by boboLIL(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lalasticlala pls do the needful grin
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by boboLIL(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
And I trust T.B Joshua to make a public sensation out of this story. Perhaps he might come and get her to confess that she was hypnotize by Baal or whatever....

surely,, she was hypnotised....
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by joseph1832(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
boboLIL:
surely,, she was hypnotised....
Well, not that I have anything to say about this, but I want to crave T.B Joshua, should the dad bring his daughter to him, to tread carefully.

We wouldn't want him saying something about Islam that may make some uncontrolled moslems in the north to start going on maiming and killing rampage.
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by boboLIL(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Well, not that I have anything to say about this, but I want to crave T.B Joshua, should the dad bring his daughter to him, to tread carefully.

We wouldn't want him saying something about Islam that may make some uncontrolled moslems in the north to start going on maiming and killing rampage.
I bliv he can't commit dah blunder
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by Mayour11(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is getting interesting... I want to hear T.B Joshua's side of the story.
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by yaqq: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
boboLIL:
dts her life! though I cnt b a failed parent
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by Funjosh(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere lipsrsealed
Re: Why I’ll Take My Daughter To T. B. Joshua – Ese’s Dad by freshvine(f): 12:16am On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:

Buhari is a no nonsense man. He'll send his army to kill rampaging youths should such arise as he'd the IPOB in the east

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me...my Future Is In Danger. / Recommend A Good Wedding Planner In Benin City. / Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.