Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja (24707 Views)

Full Text Of Army's Press Briefing On How Exercise Python Dance Happened / Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) / Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by thefakestan: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Where is the Ese girl.

Make all this publicity ep d parents oh!
U outshine Olajumuoke

ThefakeStan
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by worksmart(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Madam becareful- 14 years oo! grin

Yeah I was surprise nobody else commented , her beauty is intimidating.
kennygee:
That Police woman is HOT.

But how come we don't have a clear picture pf the pedophile?
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by BeClever: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
dainformant:
she is not famous but INFAMOUS and it's bad for her

You can't say that hence its not her fault or are you blaming and under age girl for the decision this wicked world had to take for her? Shame!
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by sirjakez(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
like say na only me notice say d police woman fine wella
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
been following this story and I can't help but say it has really been an eye opener on how much the north is hated. many people commenting trash even without getting full details as to what happened. am waiting to hear from ese and yinusa himself before I make any further comment.

1 Like

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by streetzdreamz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Her parents are irresponsible, the ese of a girl was loose and yunusa the "abductor" was very ignorant, not to forget the fact that he was plain silly. That being said, nobody should paint yunusa as the villain here until the true face of the story has been unravelled.
nicely said,not some fools going hyper all cuz its the north against the south, was displeased the day I first read about this story,subsequent reports about the girls attitude portrayed something else only sane minds can depict,Nigerians are just so quick to trade blames and pass judgements, a 14 yrs old girl is old enough to know what's good or bad for her,failed parents,stubborn loose kid,ignorant randy boy!!
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
babadem2much:
This her story wan pass Olajumoke o

1 Like

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Baboo13(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
The woman dey seductive sha make I no lie

But all these policewomen and cream
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by fairheven: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Her parents are irresponsible, the ese of a girl was loose and yunusa the "abductor" was very ignorant, not to forget the fact that he was plain silly. That being said, nobody should paint yunusa as the villain here until the true face of the story has been unravelled.

undecided you again

Shey dem swear give you undecided

If your own parent are more responsible you wouldn't post this trash

1 Like

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Eyepencil: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Eyepencil: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:

Smh!...Peadophiles everywhere
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by dacovajnr: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abeg forget Ese..look @ that Stainless Policewoman..Wey Yunusa make e cum gimme the kain jazz wey he use for Ese..make I test am for this Stainless woman body...but come oooo..if this woman slap you..you go love to receive another slap no matter how deafening the slap be coz of her beauty grin

1 Like

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Beowulf(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
funlord:
wink

Abeg make dis ese and her useless keke napep lover comot for road make person hear word!

Meanwhile that yellow police woman be like wetin go sweet to "nack" oh! Abeg make my true players confirm am with likes or shares make e no be like say man na solo pervert!

LOL!! Exactly what I thought when I saw the policewoman and I saw your comment grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
CastedDude:
when they say love is crazy.....d girl is MADLY in love with her kidnapper...doesn't make any sense at all
this is a classical case of Stockholm syndrome. Nothing like a mad love.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by abiolag(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
All dat matter here is d Sexy and pretty female officer grin
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Mavor: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
dacovajnr:
Abeg forget Ese..look @ that Stainless Policewoman..Wey Yunusa make e cum gimme the kain jazz wey he use for Ese..make I test am for this Stainless woman body...but come oooo..if this woman slap you..you go love to receive another slap no matter how deafening the slap be coz of her beauty grin
Bros na prick jazz ooo!!! 14 year old kwa. Na wa!
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by dacovajnr: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mavor:
Bros na prick jazz ooo!!! 14 year old kwa. Na wa!
Yunusa na madt fellow nau... undecided
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Hyperchi(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Richardonald:
She has now became famous, good one for her

in your life u don't take things serious y
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by watts75: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
As we are pondering on Ese Abduction, let's us also remember that many of Ese mates are in the production line of many Southeast baby factories producing babies.

1 Like

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Diomimi: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:

will you wish for such stuff to happened to your unborn children?
I seriously pity they way some of you guys view things.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Mavor: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
dacovajnr:
Yunusa na madt fellow nau... undecided
She's def not a virgin anymore that's for sure. The poor creature was raped and she doesn't even know it. She thinks she's in love. So sad men. She really needs T.B. Joshua in her life.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by HirstMOG(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
CastedDude:
when they say love is crazy.....d girl is MADLY in love with her kidnapper...doesn't make any sense at all

Boko haram people, only God knows what they use in brainwashing minors.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin
sigiyaya:
I will advice you take your eyes off her bro,
na IG concernment be that.
Hope you have heard of KUJE prison grin grin grin
omo you eeeeeh
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Mavor: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
HirstMOG:

Boko haram people, only God knows what they use in brainwashing minors.
She's probably suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by dacovajnr: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mavor:
She's def not a virgin anymore that's for sure. The poor creature was raped and she doesn't even know it. She thinks she's in love. So sad men. She really needs T.B. Joshua in her life.
Consensual Rape you meant to say Bro? And why T.B Joshua and not God? undecided
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by obinoral1179(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Are you related to yinusa? The fact is that the northern elite enjoy hooking underage girls. Just like I said before your post are pathetic....
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Mavor: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
dacovajnr:
Consensual Rape you meant to say Bro? And why T.B Joshua and not God? undecided
Consensual rape is a myth. There's no such thing. Correct me if am wrong tho. I actually said T.B Joshua cos I read somewhere online that her father intends to take her to T.B Joshua when he gets her cos they all strongly believe she's under a spell---> http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/police-hand-over-ese-to-parents-dad-says-shes-hypnotised-taking-her-to-tb-joshua/. The girl is insisting she's 17 as against 14 that her family says. Dunno wassup with that.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by MKO4ever(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
This Police woman too fine, I swear!!

1 Like

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by bokohalal(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ese means "Gift." Hehe. Make dem leave Yunusa alone sef.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by dacovajnr: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mavor:
Consensual rape is a myth. There's no such thing. Correct me if am wrong tho. I actually said T.B Joshua cos I read somewhere online that her father intends to take her to T.B Joshua when he gets her cos they all strongly believe she's under a spell---> http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/police-hand-over-ese-to-parents-dad-says-shes-hypnotised-taking-her-to-tb-joshua/. The girl is insisting she's 17 as against 14 that her family says. Dunno wassup with that.
Myth?
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by obinoral1179(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

I like the second part of your post, you shouldn't have made the same mistakes you accuse others of.
nice respond
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by shugaboy6102(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
funlord:
wink

Abeg make dis ese and her useless keke napep lover comot for road make person hear word!

Meanwhile that yellow police woman be like wetin go sweet to "nack" oh! Abeg make my true players confirm am with likes or shares make e no be like say man na solo pervert!
I have never seen a police woman dis sexy damn.she's really hot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu / Kano's 10 Megawatts Independent Project Is At 90% Completion Stage (Pictures) / How Buhari Spent N8trn On ‘non-existent’ Petrol Subsidies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.