Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja (24708 Views)

Full Text Of Army's Press Briefing On How Exercise Python Dance Happened / Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) / Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Mavor: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
dacovajnr:
Myth?
Yea there is such a thing called manipulating someone into having consensual sex. But not consensual "rape"
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by dacovajnr: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mavor:
Yea there is such a thing called manipulating someone into having sex. But not consensual "rape"
I concurred
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by adconline(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Her parents are irresponsible, the ese of a girl was loose and yunusa the "abductor" was very ignorant, not to forget the fact that he was plain silly. That being said, nobody should paint yunusa as the villain here until the true face of the story has been unravelled.
A child like Ese doesn't have the ability to consent..that's why she required to go and get her legal guardian if she did something bad in school.. Minors cannot consent.. Courts consider any agreement with a minor, void contract.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Carlmax(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
where is Yinusa's picture. i wan see am the fake 18 years old.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by dyn1800: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
You're wrong and right..... Cos anybody can be Yunusa... Even among "we saints". ... . so shine not your eyes only among those you mentioned below......

CharlesPhc:
Ese's Adoption: there are so many Yunusa's in the Southern Part of Nigeria...!!!

This was an eye opener

You see them as Mia-garde, shoe-makers, meruwa's (water seller), Tailors, keke drivers, abo.ki's, mallams, Provision sellers, Fruit Seller (water melon), Suya man, Mishel (Tea, Bread & egg) etc.

They appear harmless but SOME of them are on a mission...!!!

Shine your eyes...!!!

Security and protection of lives and properties is everybody's business...
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by iambijo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
CharlesPhc:
Ese's Adoption: there are so many Yunusa's in the Southern Part of Nigeria...!!!

This was an eye opener

You see them as Mia-garde, shoe-makers, meruwa's (water seller), Tailors, keke drivers, abo.ki's, mallams, Provision sellers, Fruit Seller (water melon), Suya man, Mishel (Tea, Bread & egg) etc.

Shine your eyes...!!!

all i see here is religious/tribal sentiments ol nigga's are doin here is taking side
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by 9japride(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
To all those supporting Yunusa I say shame on u all. Why is d police hiding d guy's face from d public. I feel something is very fishy here, they said he's 17 but I think d guy must b a grown man. Northerners are very deceptive. Until d guy face is shown anything u supporters of evil says is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Coldfeet(f): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Her parents are irresponsible, the ese of a girl was loose and yunusa the "abductor" was very ignorant, not to forget the fact that he was plain silly. That being said, nobody should paint yunusa as the villain here until the true face of the story has been unravelled.
I think its the other way round! The boy yunusa is loose(to come all the way to bayelsa to steal a young girl away without her parents consent) while the girl is so ignorant of the dangers involved in what she agreed to!

By the way does it mean that northerners doesn't seek parental approval before they join 2 people together?(if we go by the theory that they eloped) or is there more to it for them to be wedded without the girls family present?

Many girls abound in the north well mannered and untouched! What does he need a "loose" girl from the south for?
If not for ulterior motives the boys parents or family should have sent the girl back immediately or put a call thru to her parents telling them of their daughters location and properly seek for her hand in marriage!!! Abi for north them dey pick wife for road?

I smell a very big lassa infested rat here.
Let's be honest with ourselves please.

If you think the girls parents are irresponsible then I must say the boys parents are stark illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Orikinla(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
funlord:
wink

Abeg make dis ese and her useless keke napep lover comot for road make person hear word!

Meanwhile that yellow police woman be like wetin go sweet to "nack" oh! Abeg make my true players confirm am with likes or shares make e no be like say man na solo pervert!
. He was a rapist and not a lover. When you lure and have sex with an underage gir, you are a RAPIST and not her lover.

2 Likes

Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by 9jii(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
CharlesPhc:

This was an eye opener

Shine your eyes...!!!

she was not the first southern gal to run to mallan and she will never be the last.
no one can do anything bout it except worsening the situation for your gals.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by CharlesPhc: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
dyn1800:

You're wrong and right..... Cos anybody can be Yunusa... Even among "we saints". ... . so shine not your eyes only among those you mentioned below......

I agree with you but remember, these people have been living together as a community from time of record and no such was reported.
As soon as these abo.ki's started their exodus into the Southern Part of the Country under the guise of economic, greener pasture search or BH disturbance sometime after the Re-election of GEJ's in 2011, we are now becoming extra vigilant.
As a security conscious individual, I wrote on the need for the various security apparatus to keep close watch on this unusual love lust of Northern's moving to the South in their numbers. This is a vindication of my concern in 2011.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by mranova(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abeg who be dis beautiful police woman?
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by Objektive: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE PEDOPHILE? NO OFFICIAL PICTURE? NO POLICE MUG SHOT? NJA I HAIL THEE

Xposer:
Photo-News; The Police Force Public Relations Officer, Olabisi Kolawole addressing pressmen during the handing over of Ese Oruru, the abducted girl to her mother on Wednesday at the Force Headquarters (FHQ).. Both the mother -Mrs. Rose Oruru, and daughter -Ese are billed for a 5PM flight from Abuja to Port Harcourt, en route Bayelsa State.

Meanwhile, Yinusa, the tricycle operator who abducted Ese Oruru, is currently in police custody, the Force Public Relations Officer, confirmed. The force PRO said at the briefing that the girl would undergo a comprehensive physical examination.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/photos-from-press-briefing-of-abducted.html
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by makizee(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
been following this story and I can't help but say it has really been an eye opener on how much the north is hated. many people commenting trash even without getting full details as to what happened. am waiting to hear from ese and yinusa himself before I make any further comment.

it's nothing but the most vile form of bigotry, take the case of the abducted school girls in Lagos for instance, it is not trending on twitter and no one has started accusing yoruba's of being paedophiles ..now turn the table and let's say it happened in the north...
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by sweetgala(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
CharlesPhc:
Ese's Abduction: there are so many Yunusa's in the Southern Part of Nigeria...!!!

This was an eye opener

Shine your eyes...!!!

You are the type that would be shinning eye for every northerner in sight with ungrounded prejudice until your child is molested raped or used for rituals by your fellow tribesmen.

You should shine your eye, but just shine it period. Just a piece of advice.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:19am On Mar 03, 2016
streetzdreamz:
nicely said,not some fools going hyper all cuz its the north against the south, was displeased the day I first read about this story,subsequent reports about the girls attitude portrayed something else only sane minds can depict,Nigerians are just so quick to trade blames and pass judgements, a 14 yrs old girl is old enough to know what's good or bad for her,failed parents,stubborn loose kid,ignorant randy boy!!

You are correct, just watch and listen to this video and audio evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPh3ecmkf7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLds6e8rj1s

See as the girl was protesting against going with the police without her lover, Yunusa; also listen to her claiming to be 17yrs, traveling to Kano and converting to Islam out of her own free will.

Some ppl are hating because of the boy's religion and region - its as simple as that because there far worse cases than that in the south.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by tit(f): 3:28am On Mar 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
I think its the other way round! The boy yunusa is loose(to come all the way to bayelsa to steal a young girl away without her parents consent) while the girl is so ignorant of the dangers involved in what she agreed to!

By the way does it mean that northerners doesn't seek parental approval before they join 2 people together?(if we go by the theory that they eloped) or is there more to it for them to be wedded without the girls family present?

Many girls abound in the north well mannered and untouched! What does he need a "loose" girl from the south for?
If not for ulterior motives the boys parents or family should have sent the girl back immediately or put a call thru to her parents telling them of their daughters location and properly seek for her hand in marriage!!! Abi for north them dey pick wife for road?

I smell a very big lassa infested rat here.
Let's be honest with ourselves please.

If you think the girls parents are irresponsible then I must say the boys parents are stark illiterates.

ten million million likes
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by streetzdreamz(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You are correct, just watch and listen to this video and audio evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPh3ecmkf7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLds6e8rj1s

See as the girl was protesting against going with the police without her lover, Yunusa; also listen to her claiming to be 17yrs, traveling to Kano and converting to Islam out of her own free will.

Some ppl are hating because of the boy's religion and region - its as simple as that because there far worse cases than that in the south.
even without that visual evidence,only a blind bat and a f**lish being would insist the girl was forced,tribalism has eaten deep into most peoples heart,hence they chose to reason with a bias made up mindset,thanks for this clip,blessings bro.
Re: Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja by jesse515: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2016
fiizznation:

Islam tell u to abduct , rape n indoctrinate a 15yr old den it also tell u d parents of the girl ar irresponsible n d girl is also wayward.

Bros I get ur point. Even d chibok girls were wayward.

Foooolish religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akufo-addo Never Mocked Nigeria – Bawa Replies Goodluck Jonathan / Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents / Kano's 10 Megawatts Independent Project Is At 90% Completion Stage (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.