Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine (34993 Views)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display / Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by tolexy007(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
cheesy aunty olunloyo head ache... wink
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by tosyne2much(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oyah food don come for bashers cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by WETCUNT: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME CELEBRATE AFTER OVER 20 YEARS OF MARSTURBATION AND BEING A VIRGIN.....I FIANALLY TRIED IT TODAY...MHEN IT WAS SO AWESOME... AND SWEET....I BROKE MY VIRGINITY TODAY AFTER 33 YEARS.....HELP ME REGIOCE FOR ME AND MY LOVE
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Wendyslim(f): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by boboLIL(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
God bless me ...
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by abiolag(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nice pic. Dis lady is flying high. I just pity d husband grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by MeloGistDotCom: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Taar, I won't tell u jare grin I want my post to locate FP too na tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm tired
Them force you click on the thread abi you no see the title

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Lobolintin(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Am proud of yoi
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by MadCow1: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Image123:

how?

These modeling jobs pay really big money.

Some are negotiated differently. The pay are not always a one time pay off. Some involve royalties, e.t.c.

The babe na bread seller wey no fit read or write proper english so she is definitely at the mercies of her handlers/managers.

I just hope they are giving her what is due to her and treating her fairly. Thats all I am saying.

It would be sad that she is getting like 100 Thousand naira for a 10 million naira job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by NewNigeriaMind: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Go girl
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by pdpchangeapc(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abeg, this Olajumoke story don tire me sef.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by tolexy007(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm tired
Try rat poison wink

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by justjify(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lalasticlala, Oya food don ready grin

Come carry am go FP
I am currently inside the bush searching for snake to kill ooooooo grin grin
When you do please share with us so that egbon lalasticlala will do the needful

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by badonkadonk: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
Photo taken for the new issue of Mania magazine by ace photographer, Kelechi Amadi-Obi.

she look Amazing in this shot... smiley

http://www.melogist.com/check-out-stunning-photo-of-olajumoke-shot-by-kelechi-amadi-obi/

Make una stop all this rubbish...

Of wat use is it to tell us wat we already know would happen..

Give us more pertinent gist abeg..

So many stories dey unfold per second in this country.. So many tales that need to be brought to the fore of the masses for debate...

If you don't mind look for those stories to tell us and not this ko kan aiye things
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by nikkypearl(f): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Them force you click on the thread abi you no see the title
And you are ?

Its baffles me when i see a man/guy who cant just mind his biz on/offline! Do yourself a favour and stay off my mentions!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by nikkypearl(f): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
tolexy007:
Try rat poison wink
Not working!or do you have a particular one on mind Pls try it first, so i can know how effective! Mitcheew! grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Image123(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:

These modeling jobs pay really big money.

Some are negotiated differently. The pay are not always a one time pay off. Some involve royalties, e.t.c.

The babe na bread seller wey no fit read or write proper english so she is definitely at the mercies of her handlers/managers.

I just hope they are giving her what is due to her and treating her fairly. Thats all I am saying.

It would be sad that she is getting like 100 Thousand naira for a 10 million naira job.

Please recheck the post, ive modified it and answered there.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by fart: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm tired

then go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by OgaTheTop2: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lalasticlala, Oya food don ready grin

Come carry am go FP
I am currently inside the bush searching for snake to kill ooooooo grin grin
Lol. No come here come show snake bite oh grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:

And you are ?

Its baffles me when i see a man/guy who cant just mind his biz on/offline! Do yourself a favour and stay off my mentions!
lol you are not doing yourself good by lamenting on a thread you saw the title and aware of the meaning. Dont get angry baby girl but lamenting on olajumoke thread is not a matured thing to do while you have the option to ignore the thead.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Smellymouth: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin so far snake dey involved, my topic must make FP
OgaTheTop2:
Lol. No come here come show snake bite oh grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by MadCow1: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Image123:

how? She's got interviews from CNN, Channelstv, NTA to mention a few.
She's travelled in a plane in her life, and I'm sure abroad is loading.
She's got a new house fully paid for, she's a landlady with deals worth millions of naira in wardrobe.
She's representing banks, confectioners, magazines, design labels.
Her children have scholarship from Stanbic.
She's in school.
What more can you ask for financially for selling bread?

Yeah!! Its all well and Good.

Asking for more may be seen as greedy, but look at it from the aspect of how much is she actually making.

After all the glits and glamour, is she earning whats due to her?

These deals come with the transportation, accommodation and all that. But what about the cold physical cash.

All I am saying is that I hope her handler are not screwing her over.. The Girl is not smart in things like this and can be easily fleeced.

Remember how Tuface was being flown abroad, housed in fancy hotels, was given one of the old SUV's of Keke or D1, given spending money, studio time and all that by Kennis Music when he first left Plantashun Boys, but yet Kennis was making a killing off of him that paled in contrast to the peanuts they were feeding him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by OgaTheTop2: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin so far snake dey involved, my topic must make FP
If you see snake kill then you must to hawk bread and bomb Rhyno abi na Phyno photoshoot at Ajegunle cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Smellymouth: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
If you see snake kill then you must to hawk bread and bomb Rhyno abi na Phyno photoshoot at Ajegunle cheesy

Bwahahahaha
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by nikkypearl(f): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
sabi99:
tired of what, miss?
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by mymadam(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Looks cool... just like my daughter's robot! Nice one.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dear God pick up my calls ohhh, na beg I dey beg..

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by bee444: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
I was worried I haven't heard any news of Olajumoke of late. Now I'm happy. Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by notoriousbabe: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
All I know be say after all dis noise her toto will never be the same again
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Topestbilly(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Beautiful mother + model kiss

Oya make @rheether kon bash tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children / Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication / Macdonald Oti Kidnapped, Robbed & Dumped In Ebonyi Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.