Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine (34995 Views)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display / Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by notoriousbabe: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
raphafire:
Dear God pick up my calls ohhh, na beg I dey beg..
you no even get credit to call am self. grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by lmm4real: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lalasticlala, Oya food don ready grin

Come carry am go FP
I am currently inside the bush searching for snake to kill ooooooo grin grin

chai chai u wicked o, grin come to think of it the guy like snake too much. Oga lala make Y

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by notoriousbabe: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
WETCUNT:
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME CELEBRATE AFTER OVER 20 YEARS OF MARSTURBATION AND BEING A VIRGIN.....I FIANALLY TRIED IT TODAY...MHEN IT WAS SO AWESOME... AND SWEET....I BROKE MY VIRGINITY TODAY AFTER 33 YEARS.....HELP ME REGIOCE FOR ME AND MY LOVE
na craze be dis o
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by notoriousbabe: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm tired
na because the preek no sweet,if preek sweet person no dey tire.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
notoriousbabe:
you no even get credit to call am self. grin grin grin
I no broke reach dah level grin grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by nenedima(f): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
[/size][size=8pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin
nikkypearl:
I'm tired
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Bellfun(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm tired

I pray people won't be "tired" of hearing your own success story!

Its her season and nobody can do anything about it!...whom God has blessed...noone curse!
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Image123(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Yeah!! Its all well and Good.

Asking for more may be seen as greedy, but look at it from the aspect of how much is she actually making.

After all the glits and glamour, is she earning whats due to her?

These deals come with the transportation, accommodation and all that. But what about the cold physical cash.

All I am saying is that I hope her handler are not screwing her over.. The Girl is not smart in things like this and can be easily fleeced.

Remember how Tuface was being flown abroad, housed in fancy hotels, was given one of the old SUV's of Keke or D1, given spending money, studio time and all that by Kennis Music when he first left Plantashun Boys, but yet Kennis was making a killing off of him that paled in contrast to the peanuts they were feeding him.

She's not a professional model, neither does she have any 'talent'. She has just being enrolled into model school by her handlers and other training she requires. She should not be greedy as you've said, at least for now. For God's sake, she's arguably Nigeria's most popular model.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by MadCow1: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Image123:

She's not a professional model, neither does she have any 'talent'. She has just being enrolled into model school by her handlers and other training she requires. She should not be greedy as you've said, at least for now. For God's sake, she's arguably Nigeria's most popular model.

So are you saying she should be grateful for whatever she gets and allow herself be ripped off or what?

I know she isnt a professional model, but her case isnt one for professionalism. What sells her is her story and nothing else. Becoming a professional is a whole nother matter entirely.

All I am saying is that her handlers should atleast ensure that she is getting a very fair portion of whatever monies that are coming her way.

I remember how my agent fhucked me over on my first job all because I was naive.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Image123(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:

So are you saying she should be grateful for whatever she gets and allow herself be ripped off or what?

I know she isnt a professional model, but her case isnt one for professionalism. What sells her is her story and nothing else. Becoming a professional is a whole nother matter entirely.

All I am saying is that her handlers should atleast ensure that she is getting a very fair portion of whatever monies that are coming her way.

I remember how my agent fhucked me over on my first job all because I was naive.

She's not been ripped off. It's all a question of context. All the benefits she has had compare to what she was before and her having to do almost nothing to get all that she has now. You can't compare to people who's vision and passion and training and hustle is modelling and they arte now about to hit it big at last after years of hardwork and dedication. She is obviously getting a fair portion. She now has staff even. Again, she's arguably Nigeria's most popular model, she can't ask for more presently.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by MadCow1: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Image123:

She's not been ripped off. It's all a question of context. All the benefits she has had compare to what she was before and her having to do almost nothing to get all that she has now. You can't compare to people who's vision and passion and training and hustle is modelling and they arte now about to hit it big at last after years of hardwork and dedication. She is obviously getting a fair portion. She now has staff even. Again, she's arguably Nigeria's most popular model, she can't ask for more presently.

Bro.. Jumoke is no Naomi Campbell.

Her brand is not in being a professional Model, but her story/background.

There are over 5000 professional Models, their is only one Jumoke type model.

Take away her story and her market appeal vanishes.

She cant ask for more because she does not even have a clue how much her brand is currently worth.

T.Y Bello as a business woman indeed deserves to make money off of her. But if the split is 80/20 in favor of T.Y Bello, its exploitation.

Tuface was a street artist hussling cassette tapes and D.J's to get airplay. Then came Keke and D1 that elevated him and put a whole lot at his feet including a car, accomodation, free professional studio time, shows and all.. But they were still exploiting the kid because he was worth way more than what ever he was getting from them.

Its like the Oil companies and host communities. Oil companies build them schools, give them roads, give them electricity and some of those petty stuff which put together is not even up to 5% of the profit they are making off of the oil they are mining. Should the Oil community be satisfied just for that or ask they get a fair reward.

Jumoke is a brand. Just because she had nothing before and is ignorant of what she is worth and just because she is better off now than where she previously was does not mean she should be exploited.

I am not saying she is being exploited, but the business world is filled with wolves and I hope to God her handlers give her a fair amount of her earnings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by bayonino: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bellfun:

I pray people won't be "tired" of hearing your own success story!

Its her season and nobody can do anything about it!...whom God has blessed...noone curse!
mr man go sit down joor! ...Nigeria have pressing issues in our hands we are busy celebrating what will never ever benefit us in any way. Advanced countries can waste time doing all this.....
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by thorpido(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:

She cant ask for more because she does not even have a clue how much her brand is currently worth.

T.Y Bello as a business woman indeed deserves to make money off of her. But if the split is 80/20 in favor of T.Y Bello, its exploitation.

Tuface was a street artist hussling cassette tapes and D.J's to get airplay. Then came Keke and D1 that elevated him and put a whole lot at his feet including a car, accomodation, free professional studio time, shows and all.. But they were still exploiting the kid because he was worth way more than what ever he was getting from them.

Its like the Oil companies and host communities. Oil companies build them schools, give them roads, give them electricity and some of those petty stuff which put together is not even up to 5% of the profit they are making off of the oil they are mining. Should the Oil community be satisfied just for that or ask they get a fair reward.

Jumoke is a brand. Just because she had nothing before and is ignorant of what she is worth and just because she is better off now than where she previously was does not mean she should be exploited.

I am not saying she is being exploited, but the business world is filled with wolves and I hope to God her handlers give her a fair amount of her earnings.
You're making a whole lot of sense.Unfortunately,her husband might just be as naïve as her in this business.She probably doesn't have anyone educated enough to let her know how much is due her in all these deals.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Jennydoris(f): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:

Lol!you are not nice @ all! grin
Hmm!waiting!

You wont wait for long! smiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by blazer234: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope this celebrity ish will not make this girl lose her marriage. I hope she will be able to handle things right the same way omotola jolade had been a blue to handle things right.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm tired
Then go hug transformer tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by jiggar(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Image123:

how? She's got interviews from CNN, Channelstv, NTA to mention a few.
She's travelled in a plane in her life, and I'm sure abroad is loading.
She's got a new house fully paid for, she's a landlady with deals worth millions of naira in wardrobe.
She's representing banks, confectioners, magazines, design labels.
Her children have scholarship from Stanbic.
She's in school.
What more can you ask for financially for selling bread?
I just love the way you presented your message. It's simple, well thought of and brilliantly presented.

I mean, what more can she ask for, if not to go down on her knees and ask God for grace and the spirit of humility.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by sabi99(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
lipsrsealed tongue
those smiley, I do not understand
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Burgerlomo: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ori mi ati awon ebi mi sun wa bare. Amin grin
It's left for you folks to translate. Gracias
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by georgeani: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Now everbody want to know that little girl olajum winkoke
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Smooyis(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Stunning look indeed
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by sabi99(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by rafcrown(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope they will pay her well and NO NUDE PICS later on.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by rafcrown(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope they will pay her well and NO HALF NAKED PICS later on.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Image123(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:

If she is GRATEFUL, she will know that she is not been ripped off. It is largely contextual and a thing of reflection and contentment. Humans often fail in this regard from Eve thinking God is exploiting them till date. She's had more than she ever dreamed. My only worries is that she should not be sexualized, she doesn't deserve that nonsense.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Image123(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Of course, she is no Naomi Campbell, my exact points. She has no 'talent' or experience in modelling. Yet, she's being made arguably Nigeria's most popular model. She is not the first person to photobomb or videobomb shootings. Bello virtually made her to what she is today, that is a fact. She could have deleted her pics or not go back looking for her frantically. She's helped her with so much in such a little time. Her success as a model so far has not been a result of HER talent or hardwork or dedication or doggedness or even vision or passion. She was the average breadseller trying to make ends meet. She couldn't even afford to be with her family. But today, she's been interviewed bu the CNN, Channelstv, NTA. She's been on ThisDay cover. She's met her state governor. Musicians, senators, white people, pilots and comedians want to meet her and take pictures with her. If that is exploitation or cheating, i'd rather be exploited in that way than sell bread sir.
She's secured StanbicIBTC education trust fund for her two children, she's paid ambassador and face of Stanbic, Payporte and Shirley confectionery. She's modelled for Mania magazine, Layo G, Divine Endowment collection. Sijumoto construction limited has given her an apartment, a luxury apartment fully furnished. Even graduates will dream and testify to have such, i hope you have heard her speak? She's been enrolled for an English Proficiency Course and Total personality development course at Poise Nigeria. She's not had to pay 10naira and yoi talk about being cheated? She's being tutored and mentored by Few Models management school, and is appearing at Presidential cocktail Fashion show, Polo club and other similar runways. She's lodging at a Royal suite at Transcorp Hilton Abuja for what talent or for doing what? Sir, reason well please Only an ingrate will think otherwise.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by appyola(f): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
I love this, imagine the transformation. God Bless u jumoke

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm tired
This is just the beginning.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Abukc(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
cry Jumoke use your time well o. sad
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by SamiraF: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
TY Bello and Kelechi Amadi Obi need their heads examined. What they are doing to this Olajumoke is not in her best interest. No matter how much makeup, how many wigs, or outlandish outfits they wear for this girl they cannot transform her to model material. If they are sensible they will give her money to start her own bakery so she can earn a sustainable living. My two kobo. Enough of this irresponsible hype raising Olajumoke's expectations unrealistically.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by nikkypearl(f): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2016
sabi99:
those smiley, I do not understand
Over sabi99 grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine by Image123(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2016
SamiraF:
TY Bello and Kelechi Amadi Obi need their heads examined. What they are doing to this Olajumoke is not in her best interest. No matter how much makeup, how many wigs, or outlandish outfits they wear for this girl they cannot transform her to model material. If they are sensible they will give her money to start her own bakery so she can earn a sustainable living. My two kobo. Enough of this irresponsible hype raising Olajumoke's expectations unrealistically.

But Olajumoke is now more popular and richer than you. What do you mean? She's also in school BTW. Help me name two Nigerian models more popular than her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Macdonald Oti Kidnapped, Robbed & Dumped In Ebonyi Forest / Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) / Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.