Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,712 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Jinns Are In My House! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jinns Are In My House! (1149 Views)

How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jinns Are In My House! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hey everyone, okay so I don't know where to start but since I got married last year on August I've been seriously disturbed with weird things happening around the house although I ignore them completely now but the very first night we moved in to our new house I had a really strange feeling like it wasn't just us there, I had the sense that the house is filled with ppl but they're just like invisible but I could feel it. weird I know!! That's what I thought to myself although my husband was being all romantic nd everything since it was our first night together so he didn't take me serious or wasn't just listening, then comes daylight nd my husband ofc got up got ready nd was leaving for work I woke up from the sound of a heavy rain andwinds slamming the windows of our room , I forgot all that weird feels I had last night but as soon as my hubby said "I'm late gotta go" BAM! it all came bk as I was watching him leave nd saying bye in my mind I was begging him to stay!

Okay so this is a morning I will never forget! First I tried to shake off everything in my head nd decided to get fresh pray, play quran on the TV and just have a normal day! even though I wanted to explore our new house so bad I was just scared as a kid. so we still don't have Internet that i knew! But no cable ?! I was so disappointed nd kept wondering how was I gonna play the quran then I remembered that I had few surahs downloaded on my phone so I play them for few minutes nd then ofc my phone needed to be charged. took out my charger from my bag, now I need to find an outlet in the living room cuz I didn't wanna go back to our room since the door to outside is at the living room loll!

Anyway I couldnt find any so plugged out the TVs nd used it nd as I was plugging my phone to the charger I felt a really really strong presence in the living room like I didn't even have any thoughts in my head it was from NOWHERE!! nd bang the bathroom door opens nd closes back and the VERY second this happened I open the door and took off! Now I couldn't go outside cuz I wasn't covered so I was just standing in the hallway of the building wondering what to do.

So i rushed back inside grabbed my phone nd went right bk to the hallway lol i still remember how weak my leggs felt that day , so i didn't know what to do other than to call my mom and she pittyed me she told me to read aytul kurs myself go bk inside nd to call my husband nd request if he could come home early so I did that I called him told him everything nd he agreed ofc but my mom told me something that made me even more scared

She said they love messing with newlyweds! So it's normal but I didn't have to let them in nd scare me!? Anyway I kept reading aytul kurs felt better nd went bk inside and since then it's been every other day now even my hubby is scared to be home alone cuz everything happens next to us now with our eyes wide OPEN! Like for example we hear stuff been moved from the guest room nd we go in nd the table isn't at its place so we just close the door nd pretend it never happened and then the water taps opened nd when we at our room chillin we hear everything from the kitchen like plates nd spoons being we hear jars falling on the ground etc

And the CRAZIEST thing is as soon as we play quran on the TV the channel changes like it's only when the quran chanel is on nd not any other one! This morning it muted itself and that was new! M used to everything now but we decided to move out this Month cuz my hubby is going nuts nd he doesn't even has to stay home all day nd deal with everything like me heck I can't even leave for a minute to the store when he's home nd I find him at the hallway!!

Anyway im just hoping they won't won't follow us to our new house cuz I'm seriously done with it although I love this apartment nd we won't be ever lucky to get one like it at its price so I really hoped anyone could advise me on how to get rid of them.
Re: Jinns Are In My House! by Last2comment(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Seriously why tell us..... Go to your mosque and consult your imam or alfa undecided
Re: Jinns Are In My House! by lesbiangirl(f): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
You're in the wrong section op...post this in the islam section NL and am sure the Ulemas there will attend to you.

Also play the following surahs and ayats in the morning and evening; fathia,yasin,Al-klas,Al-falaq, Al-nas, Masad, qursi, and Ar-rahman.

2 Likes

Re: Jinns Are In My House! by daniska3yaro(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Jinns Are In My House! by jaybeyblu: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sage the house or burn incense.
Re: Jinns Are In My House! by amiskurie(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
OP incase you sight a dwarf one carrying a mat,help me drag am,collect and keep for me.

Village loading....... Baba must not die yet......
Re: Jinns Are In My House! by amiskurie(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
lesbiangirl:
You're in the wrong section op...post this in the islam section NL and am sure the Ulemas there will attend to you.

Also play the following surahs and ayats in the morning and evening; fathia,yasin,Al-klas,Al-falaq, Al-nas, Masad, qursi, and Ar-rahman.

shocked shocked shocked and you're lesbiangirl o
Re: Jinns Are In My House! by Idydarling(f): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
hmmm op, next time, be more clearer, punctuate words where necessary
Re: Jinns Are In My House! by lesbiangirl(f): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
amiskurie:

shocked shocked shocked and you're lesbiangirl o

I know one or two things grin

3 Likes

Re: Jinns Are In My House! by amiskurie(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
lesbiangirl:

I know one or two things grin
Well,I will urge you to be straight again,pls....be straight.
Re: Jinns Are In My House! by haftob(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Suratul baqarah will do

(1) (Reply)

That Horrible Face When Mama Dissapointed You.(photo) / When Your Father Inlaw Tells You That He Never Collected Dowry From You / Matured Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.