Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

If Am The Nigerian President: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Am The Nigerian President: (992 Views)

Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President / Who Is The Worst Nigerian President To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Am The Nigerian President: by Witi(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2009
I woke up this morning imagining am the president of Nigeria;
what kind of president will i be?
How will I address the issue of Niger-delta?
Will I grant amnesty to militants?
How will I address ASUU, NASU, SSANU, NLC's demand for better condition of service?
What will i do about Nigerian roads?
What will I do about the poor health, Agriculture and Education sectors?
How will I re-brand Nigeria?
What will I do about power?
Where will Nigeria be placed among nations in Africa, the entire world, among the oil producing countries?
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by blacksta(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2009
Are u sure it was not a nightmare?
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by Witi(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2009
blacksta what ever it is what what kind of president will you be we all have our views about the situation of this country; the leaders, policies and so on but have u ever put your self in the position of leader or a policy maker?
A vegetable Soup can be prepared faster in words than action (Enu dun ro efo)
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by IFELEKE(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Poster
Dare to Dream. . .
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by kshow1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2009
i will simply say goodbye to the nation called Nigeria and allow core ethnicity to disintegrate to form other nations.
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by kokoA(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2009
I will kill all the past leaders.
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by chidichris(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2009
God please, do not make the president of nigeria because;
1. obj must go back to finish the rest of his life in jail as that is where he belongs
2. all office holders former and present must be made to account for ever cent the own including all the masive houses in the home town

but if God force me to be the president, nigeria and nigerians will begin to see the advantages of oil and other mineral resources of which we are blessed by God.
we will no longer live the lives of slaves and begger or anything below the level of an oil producing state.
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by sley4life(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2009
i'll kill all corrupt leaders.
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by sley4life(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2009
resolve niger delta crisis
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by blacksta(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2009
if i am presido

I will detonate nuclear bombs allover the country - so anybody that survives the blast can start afresh .

God bless whatever is left.
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by Princecobasi: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2009
Then u wait around for the next millenium to detonate another because they will become just as worse
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by sley4life(m): 2:27am On Jul 16, 2009
i'll wipe asses of all past military dictators. I'll smoke IBB & co for destabilizing this country. Hang all past military head of state and make sure OBJ regrets all his past action. Close down otta farm, bell university, seize his share in transcorp hotel. Send him to everlasting jail
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by samparian(m): 2:47am On Jul 16, 2009
i wouldnt want the job, believe me Nigeria is very complex. Have you ever headed a town or student union? You must be highly pricipled and mean to survive

But if i must, then:
i wouldnt grant any amnesty to anybody
I'd try and develope all sectors of the economy simultanously starting first with electricity
Rid Nigeria of numerous political parties and create only 2
Arrest and prosecute every past leader
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by techtonic(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2014
wakinq up dz early morninq thinkinq if i am the 'president-of-nigeria'..i ll i make all crooked ways straight /mk sure derez patrol's in evry 'unsecured-area'/ll fink of make'n every act of terrorism die'dye in 'white' wf cottons in iz nose and gloves in itz hands and buried xo we can be free from 'millitants-in-nigeria'......... #sigh# if i am president-of-nigeria ll mk clinical ammenties lyk giving dem 'insecticide netz' to save-'em-frm-malaria ..i'll make LAW 'weigh' every sins wf its 'eyes-closed' and slay every miscrants wf its double-edged-swords'' snuff 'em out lyk hard'ies in every crooner-n-area-n-corner.....
...2nd verse
.............................. Still hittinq hard on dz topic..if i am d president-of-nigeria ..i'll diq every atrocities wf 'spade' and GAME 4 d 'heart' of evrry scoundrell.. If i am d president-of-nigeria .. I'll evry mk child in dz NATION earn solid and qualified-education..mk d Old get dier pensions gvinq a Solution-to-dier-situation .if i am president dz would be ma Undiminished-mission..even foes would seat relaxing in dier blurry-vision.. Dz DECiSIoN..would lay every mind,.cus dey knw dat am d 'water' to clear every sins and pains writtin on dier 'land'.. Den u'll see dz earth-iz-alert.. Mk every conversial enemies stagger and die den all dz 'L'ame-dudez wf d capital L-shall-die....
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
I will become a dictator,and a tyrant.
Re: If Am The Nigerian President: by bootstrap(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
WHEN i become the president of Nigeria,

1. Appoint my ministers/kitchen Cabinet. I shall appoint "crazy", "young", Vibrant, well schooled nigerians from all over he world.

2. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT POINT..... I SHALL SHUT DOWN NIGERIA FOR A WEEK. I WILL MAKE TV AND RADIO BROADCASTS, EVERYDAY FOR THAT ONE WEEK. Marshal out my plans and practical "preach". Topic: sober refection as a nation and the way forward. (p.s: will be giving 5 mins broadcast every sunday morning for the entire duration of my tenure.)

3. Reconstitute ministry of information technology. Get the best brains in. programmers, DB managers, Security experts and for the next six mnths, if you are not captured and given a national security number, you can as well consider urself a non nigerian. Database shall reside in this nation, with one back in each geopolitical zone. A grand and robust ERP upon which the police, banks, hospitals etc shall be granted appropriate rights/clearance.

4. WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE: You shall be arrested, you shall be jailed if u as much as see filth on the street and not pick it up, talk less of drop one. you must queue up for buses and trains, I shall out law haggling (pricing and shouting in the market place-it breeds a poverty mentality) we are not animals and as such shall not behave like one. In other words, even the market places shall be quiet and decent.

5. Power. I am actually assuming power outage wld be a thing of the past by then, else, it shall be resolved.

6. Overhaul the public/civil service.

7. I think the above 6 agenda wld at least put us on a strong pedestal for future governments.

Every other thing shall be given attention, but not nearly as much as the once i have listed above.

THIS IS MY OPINION!!!

(1) (Reply)

Singapore, Dubai, Where Most Structures Are Owned By Nigerians / Nigeria’s Sovereignty Threatened As Yar’adua Is Feared ‘kidnapped’ / Jonathan’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.