Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? (2260 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Why Do Nigeria Men Like BIG WOMEN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dear friends...i know few nigerians in my life n most of them like big women...or.some like it curvy...What do u preferAnd is body that much importhant for relationship?
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
VERY true, i love my woman bbw.
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nope. Most prefer slim women but healthy looking ones not sickly looking somalians and euthopians.

And of course, body is very important for relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Speechless3:
Nope. Most prefer slim women but healthy looking ones not sickly looking somalians and euthopians.

Just like your dp
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Well as long as you're not as rotund as Misspicy, you're good to go grin
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by misspicy(f): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rollar:
Well as long as you're not as rotund as Misspicy, you're good to go grin
shocked daddy am skinny kind of skinny,just the way you like it gringrin
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

shocked daddy am skinny kind of skinny,just the way you like it gringrin
Ehn, its a lie oh! shocked shocked
I like my girls BBW. The type that got so much curves that everyone in the room so uncomfortable grin
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by 5minsmadness: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
True.
You can't be free with skinny women angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by misspicy(f): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rollar:
Ehn, its a lie oh! shocked shocked
I like my girls BBW. The type that got so much curves that everyone in the room so uncomfortable grin
cheesy

The types that milk every sperm in your system after one round of hot mating gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

cheesy
The types that milk every sperm in your system after one round of hot mating gringrin
Oh blood of God, may you born triplets for that comment. The type that'll suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you wink
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by MrCork: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Europija:
Dear friends...i know few nigerians in my life n most of them like big women...or.some like it curvy...What do u preferAnd is body that much importhant for relationship?

....of course we all preffa Big Nyansh plus heavy thigh coz they good or face sittin.........thats our prefarence! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Forzap: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yes ooo#teambbw cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by misspicy(f): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rollar:
Oh blood of God, may you born triplets for that comment. The type that'll suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you wink
Hehehehe cheesycheesy

I say Amen to that,with my European hubby that likes me skinny AF tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Hehehehe cheesycheesy
I say Amen to that,with my European hubby that likes me skinny AF tongue
Haaahaaahaaahaaa!! Yee, laff don finish person papa for here oh cheesy cheesy
So that charcoal-black αboki wey dey shine your congo don dey claim European bah?? Well all join, after all Gambia sef na abroad grin
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Speechless3:

Huh?! Like wow!! She's talking about how Nigerian men like their women , why in the world did u need to name us ? Like damn the hatred nd ignorance is unreal!!!!

And oh btw WE BEAUTIFUL AS F!

kissKisses kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Arisha:

Huh?! Like wow!! She's talking about how Nigerian men like their women , why in the world did u need to name us ? Like damn the hatred nd ignorance is unreal!!!!

And oh btw WE BEAUTIFUL AS F!

kissKisses kiss
Of course you are beautiful.Even fat women are beautiful but she is asking whether Nigerian men prefer them big and i just gave her the answer straight up wink

I had to mention those two nationalities because they are the first that fly into my head when i think of unhealthy slim. Sowi o smileysmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by skywalker240(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
any one will do
But i wont stop turning my head sideways grin
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by misspicy(f): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rollar:
Haaahaaahaaahaaa!! Yee, laff don finish person papa for here oh cheesy cheesy
So that charcoal-black αboki wey dey shine your congo don dey claim European bah?? Well all join, after all Gambia sef na abroad grin
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Speechless3:
Of course you are beautiful.Even fat women are beautiful but she is asking whether Nigerian men prefer them big and i just gave her the answer straight up wink

I had to mention those two nationalities because they are the first that fly into my head when i think of unhealthy slim. Sowi o smileysmiley

Unhealthy slim?! Lol you must be preferring to the minority who are going through poverty bk home nd its just sad for you to mock them just so to feel better with ur inferiorty complex! and FYI it's not everywhere in the horn of Africa like seriously though stop living in the black and white world already!! somalia and Ethiopia are doing SO well!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Jorussia(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Europija:
If you don't mind,reply my email
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Arisha:

Unhealthy slim?! Lol you must be preferring to the minority who are going through poverty bk home nd its just sad for you to mock them just so to feel better with ur inferiorty complex! and FYI it's not everywhere in the horn Africa like seriously though stop living in the black and white world already!! somalia and Ethiopia are doing SO well!
Ok i apologise.
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Speechless3:
Ok i apologise.

Apology accepted kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by ProfSamurai(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Well! I'm a man and from Nigeria, grin but I don't like big women (I don't even like medium angry sized women)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Arisha:

Apology accepted kiss
kisssmiley
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by goldentrench(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
The likes of a whole nation can not be the same, every man with his choice
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Fkforyou(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yes, I like them curvy like bb curve.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by goldentrench(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Fkforyou:
Yes, I like them curvy like bb curve.
While some other guys like it straight up-tin like pencil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by Fkforyou(m): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2016
goldentrench:

While some other guys like it straight up-tin like pencil

You mean like dija? well, I'll pass.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by goldentrench(m): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Fkforyou:

You mean like dija? well, I'll pass.
Re: Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? by timmyblast(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Truse

(1) (Reply)

Has This Ever Happened To Anyone Before / Ladies: Does Pink Lips Turn U On? / Guys Come In And Share D Horrible Things Dat A Girl Or Ur Ex Has Done To U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.