Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today (44230 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Mercy Aigbe At Owanbe Party / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
I know that some people go dey jealous of this yoruba's day, dem go create their own day shaperly, like the way they envy Africa magic yoruba and hausa.... MOD, I beg, I no mention any tribe o

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by mrlaw93(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Glossyclick:
Same post i created but couldn't hit Front page cry cry cry
Have u blame GEJ today?
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Opistorincos(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
dope
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by pharmagba: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
dlashondra:
What's special about that
That's why we call them celebrity. Anything they do hits the headlines
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by lordcornel(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Back page... Bp... Who she help?

The pikin fine shaa
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wuuworld:
BUHARI sef...
Abi No mind Buhari... Why e go allow dem dress like dis abi?
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by PrinceCasmir: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
dlashondra:
Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Sekly: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
thank God she no expose her breast
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wuuworld:
BUHARI sef...
BUHARI bah? No mind that Man.... Why e go allow dem dress like this na
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by scholes0(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
axortedbabe:
What's d beed doin on that beautiful agbada

What is bead doing on Agbada ke?
Bead and Agbada are both traditional Yoruba wears na.
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Jacko01: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
He resemble d mama oh
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by sukkot: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
dlashondra:
walahi talahi hate dey cause hypertension oooo. me i done talk my own sha
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mercy Aigbe is just so pathetic. SMH.
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by JINJ(f): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
the boy is a cute buy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by oloriadejoke(f): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
They both look alike and cool together.fine mama and beta pikin
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by freecocoa(f): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
This lady gat some serious style.

The kinda mother imma be.cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by willibounce1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Don't understand why this woman is always seeking attention. Any little thing she runs down to NL to post pictures. Wetin she dey find self
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
haywire07:
So ? undecided

All of us Shld start wearing Yoruba attire to school? undecided

Its probably traditional day in skool. Her kid is Yoruba DTS why he went in his own outfit.

But if they have different tribe days, it would actually be cool. A good learning experience of other cultures.
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Babyphinas(f): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fine pic
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jacko01:
He resemble d mama oh

I tink he looks more like his father.
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'm jealous mehn......... stunning.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by humble3250(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nice attire
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Ghost01(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Priceless.
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Sonnynebis(f): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lovely the little boy is such a cutie smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by giftedheart1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
And so? Has it reduced the dollar exchange rate? Has it provided job? Has it giving food to the hungry and shelter for the homeless? Whatever she likes, let her wear, whose concern? Nigeria seriously needs prayers, and not some fashion show!!! Thank God anyway, she is not nude!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by notoriousbabe: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by franklingud(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
The boy be like "it hurts to knw dat my momma is a hoe"
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by chigoizie7(m): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
So, na oversized shoe u go buy for the young man?
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by faruz: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Glossyclick:
Same post i created but couldn't hit Front page cry cry cry
eeehhyaa cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by menacetosociety: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
axortedbabe:
What's d beed doin on that beautiful agbada
What's this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by wizard007(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
she don lose one of her artificial nail now, when she dey spend 25 hours a day posting pics upandan
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sad how will this stop Blackface from beating Tekno to coma when he sees him?

Will this pictures stop Bred from beating yung6ix when they meet?

lol bro u funny ooo die lwkmd just cant stop laughing grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts / Omoni Oboli Dances With Her 3 Grown-Up Sons (Photos, Video) / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.