Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

If You Love Agriculture, You Will Love BARZAA - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If You Love Agriculture, You Will Love BARZAA (883 Views)

My People In Agriculture You Are Welcome To My World Meat Processing / Career In Agriculture? You Should Plan To Attend.... / Nylon Brush Egg Washing Machine--have A Try, And You Will Love It . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Agriculture, You Will Love BARZAA by OfficialMrBee: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
There is a new and exciting way to get millions of buyers to see all your agricultural products and services online and then contact you.
Barzaa is a free classified service for Agriculture, where users can buy and sell everything agriculture

::BETA TESTING IS ON::
Get early access to barzaa.com, upload what you sell/offer and tell us how we can improve the website.
Barzaa is open for testing from now till the 10th of March 2016.

::HOW TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS::
If you have suggestions, on things you think we should add or adjust, click on the "CONTACT" menu and send us your comments or email us at earlybird@barzaa.com

::NB:: Access to BETA testing closes on the 10th of March at Midnight 11:59 WAT

Barzaa Team
www.barzaa.com

::PS:: like our page https://www.facebook.com/Barzaa-652745731535255/

Re: If You Love Agriculture, You Will Love BARZAA by ChimuchiYola(f): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nice one but how effective is this... How would buyers view my produce when you don't do adverts at all?

For your site to be well known Please we need to see that you do adverts constantly (ADVICE)

(1) (Reply)

Forestry And Wood / Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Pond: Benuwatts Partners NIPOST For Nationwide Delivery / Farmer Labour In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.