Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) (45825 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Bebson007(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bassey Albet.... Is a millionia, a talented man, a banker, a politician.
If he bows for saraki, means saraki deserves it........ It doesn't even mean, saraki is a very strong man. Despite the power Apc tried to tro him over board spiritually, physically and financially. He survive it...... Bassey is not a small man. We own him. He is the son of our soil Akwa ibom..... He knws the scores.
U all can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Certifiedboss: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Xposer:
Even president Barack Obama rarely receives this kind of greeting. This is how senator Bassey Albert Akpan greeted the senate president Bukola Saraki during today's plenary session at the national assembly. The lawmaker from Akwa Ibom bowed down "respectfully" as he received a handshake from the country's number three man...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/see-how-fellow-senator-bowed-for-bukola.html

Using them as maids has eaten deep in to them . I don't blame him since he's from Akwa-Ibom
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by onatisi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
bigtt76:
Sychohancy at play grin Everything will change come next week or whenever the trial begins tongue

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by onunwa21(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Xposer:
Even president Barack Obama rarely receives this kind of greeting. This is how senator Bassey Albert Akpan greeted the senate president Bukola Saraki during today's plenary session at the national assembly. The lawmaker from Akwa Ibom bowed down "respectfully" as he received a handshake from the country's number three man...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/see-how-fellow-senator-bowed-for-bukola.html
Thank God, u wrote country no 3.....
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
And to think that within him, that senator has no regards for ABS one bit, but to obtain physical approval him he is forming humble guy. Humanbeing and decite
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by R0ckefeller: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
wheezie24:

wat s dz 1 saying...
frog
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
did you just say the name Bukola is a Fulani name? Politics has destroyed this country
so aint aware all dis while that saraki family is fulani,, or that the fulanis settled in ilorin over 200yrs ago... tell me d one u werent aware about.... that they have mixed and settled with the yoruba in ilorin no mean say dem no retain their fulani blood oooh.. d man speak d language pass even herdsman
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Raymee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
End time respect! Wayo Wayo. Them know themselves jareee. As e dey good now, we no hear quarrel oh, wen the tune change, we go hear weird report of Saraki & Akpan...act 1 scene 1 awaiting.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Ndolarr: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Stupid Senator from the South selling his birthright to a 'Northerner' for juicy senate committee chairmanship! He should be reminded that he is of the same status with Saraki, if not better than him since he has no case before the CCT neithe did he plunder Societe Generale Bank neither is he collecting a lion share of his State's monthly allocation!! Next time, he should shake hands with Saraki and backslap him with 'oh boy, how nah' greeting!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by moshould(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
D guy bow, when him sight d senior thief...d guy was like, ibile l'awon eleyi!!! grin grin angry
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yoruba 1-0 Akwa ibom grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by shegzydave(m): 1:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Xposer:

Am very sure if it is Bukola Saraki he can't bow like this he is just too proud mehn I hate him with passion

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 4:38am On Mar 03, 2016
shegzydave:
Am very sure if it is Bukola Saraki he can't bow like this[b] he is just too proud mehn[/b] I hate him with passion

i feel u. if a fellow senator bows to you, you shld at least bow a little and acknowledge. Saraki is not even looking at the man's face. haba!
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 5:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Obiagelli:

This got me laughing
That is the mindset of most Buhari's supporters. Very annoying.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2016
busomma:
The senator from Akwa Ibom state shows he has no self esteem & full of self doubt. If not how could he hv bow down for a fellow senator when both of them went through the same process to be in the Senate? Akwa Ibom people sha.I no say anything b4 some people will chop off my head.
You are a complete waste of sperm, your mother should have given your father a blow.job!
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 5:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Bebson007:
Bassey Albet.... Is a millionia, a talented man, a banker, a politician.
If he bows for saraki, means saraki deserves it........ It doesn't even mean, saraki is a very strong man. Despite the power Apc tried to tro him over board spiritually, physically and financially. He survive it...... Bassey is not a small man. We own him. He is the son of our soil Akwa ibom..... He knws the scores.
U all can go to hell.
All those people talking rubbish above do not know the man OBA, otherwise they would not be spewing trash here.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by cpapa: 6:29am On Mar 03, 2016
frankyychiji:
You are a complete waste of sperm, your mother should have given your father a blow.job!
grin
frankyychiji:
guy u wicked lalastica where are u arrest this ģuy.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Shubbylee(m): 6:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Nigerians and their Stupid mentality, i've seen Pres Obama Opening the door for his VP Joe biden and Sec of State John Kerry to exit a room after a press conference and y'all are abusing this senator for this? Grow up Nigerians!! It's just HUMILITY.....and it would take u far...
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by VirginFinder: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2016
Justdulla:
so aint aware all dis while that saraki family is fulani,, or that the fulanis settled in ilorin over 200yrs ago... tell me d one u werent aware about...

You are a dullard!
Saraki is no Fulani man, never been and will never be!!
His father tried albeit unsuccessfully to belong to the northern political class to no avail.
The core north can see Yorubas in nos 2 & 3 position; hence they want Saraki out via the CCT.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by topkuma(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2016
i know he must be a yoruba man,yorubas have so much respect
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2016
cpapa:
grin guy u wicked lalastica where are u arrest this ģuy.
Cool down.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by mousco(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2016
U neva see yoruba pipo dey do dia own
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by lexyclasy: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2016
emenas:
there is no big deal about that! Itz a sign of respect!
Bassey Albert Akpan Alias OBA is one of the prolific and sound senator we have in the 8th senate i '
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by alaskido(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2016
I do not see anything wrong with that. He is only showing respect for the number 3 citizen of Nigeria. Maybe Saraki made him what he is today. You can never tell. Also maybe he has a humble beginning and background.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Obiagelli:

This got me laughing

same here.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Miles004: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am sure dats Dino.........saraki feeling like a corrupt godfather.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2016
emenas:
u're an asshole...hw much money will i get from d likes Respect is reciprocal
An Ass more fresher than your mouth.....
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by busomma: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2016
frankyychiji:
It's obvious u come from a low life background by ur utterances. There's something called public decorum & it's completely absent from ur mannerism. Ur parents are better off not having u as a child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.