Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) (45826 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
dainformant:
u go fear respect.. dat means u go lie down for Buhari
Walahi grin
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Lawmosh(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
kennydee05:
Bassey Albert Akpan: Senator Bukola Saraki I bow for the level of your corruption ooooo

Saraki: I use am resemble my papa Olusola Saraki

In other news, IPOB youth should see how their Senator bowed for a fulani Man...

Thesw Fulani people are naturally born to rule....
saraki na yoruba man not fulani

5 Likes

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Spydamannn(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
What's news here? I meet Baba nla,he offer him hand make I shake,I bow down slightly...so what's wrong

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Abugab(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sycophancy is an attribute of our politics.
This same man bowing to Saraki today can still come out tomorrow to work for his impeachment.

Eye service at its peak
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by tiredface: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
MADE IN NIGER CLOWNS
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by wheezie24(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
R0ckefeller:
did you know whether hes the one that let em get to that position
wat s dz 1 saying...
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by RaptorX: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
What is surprising, most Nigerians are ass lickers and sycophants. He his bowing down to a nigga that is greater than him.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by searay(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Xposer:
Even president Barack Obama rarely receives this kind of greeting. This is how senator Bassey Albert Akpan greeted the senate president Bukola Saraki during today's plenary session at the national assembly. The lawmaker from Akwa Ibom bowed down "respectfully" as he received a handshake from the country's number three man...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/see-how-fellow-senator-bowed-for-bukola.html
Corper/Facebook lawyer welcome
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by enny4real23(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
kennydee05:
Bassey Albert Akpan: Senator Bukola Saraki I bow for the level of your corruption ooooo

In other news, IPOB youth should see how their Senator bowed for a fulani Man...

please don't start any tribalistic nonsense here. saraki is yoruba not fulani,get your facts straight

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
emenas:
there is no big deal about that! Itz a sign of respect!
you see!!! Even with ur FTC, you got only one LIKE and it might even be from your very self. That is what happens when your FTC and still spit out trash without thinking......use you skull!!! What kinda respekt is that
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by busomma: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
The senator from Akwa Ibom state shows he has no self esteem & full of self doubt. If not how could he hv bow down for a fellow senator when both of them went through the same process to be in the Senate? Akwa Ibom people sha.I no say anything b4 some people will chop off my head.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Samandgrace(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Acres of land for sale @Funnab area of Abeokuta@400K per acre. Ping me:2A2823A5 if u are interested, or send a mail to segunfadeyione@yahoo.com
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by IamAtribalist: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
cool I guess Mr. Akpan is STILL very grateful for his unbelievable wardrobe allowance. #ONLYIN9JA
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by TPAND(f): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
CastedDude:
jonsing azz licker....make Buhari catch u dere

Shut up there. Buhari azz licker. You guys all think Buhari is untouchable. The power to get him is in the hands of these guys.

So u think Buhari will be running after a guy showing respect to his leader at the detriment of stringent national issues.

Wake up zombie
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by abode(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
They call it respect.....this is Africa, mate
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Africans are known for respect and our culture buy to it. We wish to do thing the way white do theirs, no wonder kids nowaday wish to shake hands with their parents and even share girl friends because we wish to be like Obama and his lieutenants. OP, what is wrong seeing someone older than you and you show sign of respect for him. Must everything be viewed with the lens of politics rather than culture? How I wish I could continue respecting my culture even in a difficult situation like this, please park well and report sensible thing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by Phonon: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Was he trying to peep into the Bukola D-Zone?
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by xreal: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
If na me, I go do same.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
What is wrong with showing respect please? I for one call my subordinates 'Oga', 'sir'. I even bow to younger ladies and greet them 'good morning ma' and we laugh it off. There is nothing wrong in showing respect one bit

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Its a lie he was trying to pick his pen tongue
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by birmingham04: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Not that his humble but he want to be in a good record. If he want to greet Pmb i' m sure he can do that.
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by dukecharles(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
kennydee05:

Did you just called Awka Ibom IPOB state? Good . Tomorrow, don't come here to educate us of the difference between south south and Southeastern states when it involves oil and biafra. NDI ARA

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by cocoflakes: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Olubukola...You are the son of your father....you are a Saraki....your father will surely be smiling wherever he is now....you are a strongman.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by olatade(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
a Senate President that is soon to become an ordinary floor member...soon!!!
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by mywells: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Idobale oki se iwa,oun ti ma je ni mo un wa.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by 9ja4show: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
PenSniper:

You know that politicians from IPOB region are boot-lickers. They will kiss your anus for money.

Akwa iboms are not IPOB, you big fool. I don't want to be tribalistic but a normal guy in lagos will sleep on the foor because he is receiving 500naira same thing goes for some certain individuals from all over nigeria.

Someone needs to change the battery that is working you
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
kennydee05:

Hey wait!!

Bukola na fulani name?
Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by emenas(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
charlesucheh:
you see!!! Even with ur FTC, you got only one LIKE and it might even be from your very self. That is what happens when your FTC and still spit out trash without thinking......use you skull!!! What kinda respekt is that
u're an asshole...hw much money will i get from d likes Respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by imoni1010: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who posted it must b an idiot so no news 2 post any more

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by emenas(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Plenty big deals dey there oh... Politicians don't bow for nothing.
na true sha

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by PenSniper: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
9ja4show:

Akwa iboms are not IPOB, you big fool. I don't want to be tribalistic but a normal guy in lagos will sleep on the foor because he is receiving 500naira same thing goes for some certain individuals from all over nigeria.

Someone needs to change the battery that is working you

Oh, Akwa Ibom is now not in "SE/SS" ?
The other name for Ibo is Fraud.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) by cogmax(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
d dude
is codedly trying to tell saraki to give him one fraction of his dubious brain from his wealth of experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.