Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

We Have Missed Ese – Classmates - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Have Missed Ese – Classmates (15283 Views)

SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by redcliff: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ese this, Ese that... what is going on abeg... which story is this one..?
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
oboy3:
so even if her life is not that good and happy,is it now enough reason for abokina to eolpe with an underage and even go as far as impregnating her without the consent of her parents?
lol u said something funny. impregnating her without the consent of her parents. thats funny bro
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by dikeigbo2(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jacks14:
the girl srf ugly pass olajumoke I wonder what that aboki guy c on her.... just my opinion quote me n die

Diokpara Okuko
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by AustinBlinks(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
oboy3:
so even if her life is not that good and happy,is it now enough reason for abokina to eolpe with an underage and even go as far as impregnating her without the consent of her parents?

No It's wrong. the dude should be prosecuted but i don't wanna bliv the guy dint show signs of gettin extra close to the girl bfo abducting her.i mean he dint just come out of somewhere.he was a customer of her mother and he must have shown certain interest...eida d parents were too busy to notice or too nonchalant to be careful.
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by IamJose(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Like cwiously.. Jonathan..Pdp and the past Gwovernment shuld b blame..
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Does she fill the same way after made porous by that hausa man

1 Like

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Jaonnyster: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
haywire07:
Useless sanctimony
Y didn't dey go and meet her since 2014. Now d girl is as popular as olajumoke den dey started missing her

2015 not 2014.
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Omeny: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
I wonder if the social stigma and social up-roar over what happened will allow the little girl return to that class especially now that we heard she's pregnant for the Emir or the boy!

May ur daughter's life not be destroyed like this girl's! for those supporting those that did this to this little pretty girl!
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by oboy3(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

lol u said something funny. impregnating her without the consent of her parents. thats funny bro

what i was trying to say was that the abokina should have waited for the girl to grow then get married to the girl instead of eloping wif her
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by notoriousbabe: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
This Ese is just another Olajumoke. What is she hawking again
na toto now
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by bayonino: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
ipledge10:
Now I see why Nigeria is somehow backward with all the resources we have...please nobody should tell me Nigeria have human resources because,half of Nigerian youth are useless...jumoke news in more in the air...na ese news now...I think the mod are really clueless. ..go to business section,travel,agriculture section if you think you need something on front page
The so called daft youths, will start calling you bad belle for saying the truth. I wonder when our youths will be wise, you go on twitter, instagram, facebook, you will always see the foolishness of Naija youths in display.
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by mrlaw93(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
notoriousbabe:
na toto now
Bahd guy grin
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by emamos: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jacks14:
the girl srf ugly pass olajumoke I wonder what that aboki guy c on her.... just my opinion quote me n i die
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Laid2001: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
This girl must have been Albert Einstein to be 13 years old in SS1.

That implies she left primary school by 9 years old.

And she is from a village!!!
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Andrewmark(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
ozoigbondu:
I hope they know A.boki don give am belle

Castrate that a.boki angry angry

Abeg.................make we forget this matter jare.everyday ese,ese...we no dey tire.

Nija never balance we they talk of ese ese ese
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Andrewmark(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
catchfun:

http://thenationonlineng.net/we-have-missed-ese-classmates/

Abeg.................make we forget this matter jare.everyday ese,ese...we no dey tire.

Nija never balance we they talk of ese ese ese

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Ban: We Are After Foreigners Operating Okada In Lagos — Lagos CP / Brazil Returnee Feigns Sickness To Evade Arrest, Excretes 60 Wraps Of Cocaine / Police Offer £20k Reward For Information In The Murder Of 16yr-old Boy In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.