Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects (18639 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by johnukonu1985: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
nigeria judiciary happen to be the worst in Africa; after the whole killing in Rivers state, the useless supreme court judges upheld the election of that wicked man called wike.
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by sweetgala(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
maestroferddi:
Young man I would rather you get a handle on your puerile indiscretions.

I am a man of cloth.

Your ineffectual attempt to send a little fire my way might earn you the horrific fire of Elijah if I decide to face you.

Take this hint: choose your battles carefully...

A man of cloth who defends injustice and corruption. Even you know God does not agree, there are many of your type in Nigeria who have traded their MOG for dollars

And as you can pray so can I, your "MOG, don't touch my anointed trick don't work here"
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by mapet: 6:37am On Mar 04, 2016
maestroferddi:
Grieve not the spirit, get a dictionary...

Yes man of the cloth
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by maestroferddi: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2016
sweetgala:

A man of cloth who defends injustice and corruption. Even you know God does not agree, there are many of your type in Nigeria who have traded their MOG for dollars

And as you can pray so can I, your "MOG, don't touch my anointed trick don't work here"
You are getting unnecessarily emotional.

Nobody is condoning corruption and graft but what Buhari is currently doing is more or less of settling scores with perceived than waging a genuine war on corruption.

If Buhari is truly keen on cleaning the augean stable, he should have had a break with the old habit of inviting people with superfluous unanswered questions to form his cabinet. He should have brought people of unimpeachable character to join him in leading the charge of a new beginning.

The way it looks now, the whole noise of fighting corruption will soon peter out because the whole process took off on a very faulty foundation.

There certainly could have been a more practical and effective way of sanitising the corruption in the system than the way Buhari and APC are going about it.

We want all criminals in government punished but let it be done in a responsible way. The economy has nosedived because of Buhari's fixation on punishing dissension.

We shall keep speaking the truth regardless of intimidation and attempts to malign our integrity.
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by maestroferddi: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2016
mapet:

Yes man of the cloth
God is good.
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by sweetgala(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
maestroferddi:
You are getting unnecessarily emotional.

Nobody is condoning corruption and graft but what Buhari is currently doing is more or less of settling scores with perceived than waging a genuine war on corruption.

If Buhari is truly keen on cleaning the augean stable, he should have had a break with the old habit of inviting people with superfluous unanswered questions to form his cabinet. He should have brought people of unimpeachable character to join him in leading the charge of a new beginning.

The way it looks now, the whole noise of fighting corruption will soon peter out because the whole process took off on a very faulty foundation.

There certainly could have been a more practical and effective way of sanitising the corruption in the system than the way Buhari and APC are going about it.

We want all criminals in government punished but let it be done in a responsible way. The economy has nosedived because of Buhari's fixation on punishing dissension.

We shall keep speaking the truth regardless of intimidation and attempts to malign our integrity.

And you expect the government to enforce it's fiscal policy without a budget. Tge only things Buhari has done that I'm less than happy with are

* Delayed formation of his cabinet

* Delay in bringing the budget to the Senate, as Rewane and Boyo have stated, it is best to have your budget before the Senate by July/August each year latest so it can pass senate by December.

Otherwise the fight against corruption is going rather well, while I can't hold court for those in government, I'm rather sure they are much better than the 2 billion looting PDP and ONSA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari / Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.