Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects (18646 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by slimpoppa(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
thats nice
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by sweetgala(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
maestroferddi:
Shameless APC reactionaries all over the place.

So just because the judiciary staunchily disavowed Buhari's attempt to plunge Nigeria into a dictatorship, that critical arm of government is being tarred with the same brush of corruption?

Let the hues and cries continue but men of goodwill will not be complicit in the attempt being made to institutionalise impunity and arbitrariness.

The intimidation, demonisation and blackmail will fail woefully.

Since you have chosen to close your eyes to the injustices in the judicial system that has seen people get lifetime injections against ever being charged for corruption, seen peoples votes cancelled by influenced judges, seen corrupt criminals given a free walk in Nigeria and get charged with less counts abroad, God might as well make you blind since your eyes are of no use

1 Like

Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by amunkita(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Slam ko Ram nii..

Sack the ediot thing..
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by dammytosh: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
So this one will discharge Dansuki and We expct Buhari to Obey.

Baba no gree oooo
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by mbhs139(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Anytime the story of corruption is pushed to the front page, by the time you read the first 20 comments they have already derailed the thread. Throwing abusive and vulgar words at each other. Hardly would you find any constructive discussion. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by maestroferddi: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
sweetgala:

Since you have chosen to close your eyes to the injustices in the judicial system that has seen people get lifetime injections against ever being charged for corruption, seen peoples votes cancelled by influenced judges, seen corrupt criminals given a free walk in Nigeria and get charged with less counts abroad, God might as well make you blind since your eyes are of no use
Young man I would rather you get a handle on your puerile indiscretions.

I am a man of cloth.

Your ineffectual attempt to send a little fire my way might earn you the horrific fire of Elijah if I decide to face you.

Take this hint: choose your battles carefully...
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by Gaskia: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Facts of the matter:

Petitioner : Victoria Ayeni

Against: Judge, Ofili- ajumogobia

Matter : The judge was allegedly bribed to delay judgement until a pre election matter became time barred.

Alleged briber and corrupt politician: Hon Sam Olusegun SOnuga, member and candidate of APC in Ogun State house of assembly election.

The corruption in question was orchestrated by a team of a corrupt judge and an APC member.

HON. SAMUEL OLUSOLA SONUGA is the APC State House of Ass. Member Candidate contesting in LGA, . Nigeria he hails from Ogun State. He is 50 years old.
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sipping my kpokpo garri while smiling at the mentioning of d name in d person of FFK! EFCC sell is smelling in d nose of some talkative!
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by Amiano(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
modath:

Justice Auta or whatever he is called that gave Peter Odili lifetime perpetual injunction from investigation ought to be disbarred.

My broda dat is a topic for anoda day bt remember Odili's wife also a judge
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by Gaskia: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Facts of the matter:

Petitioner : Victoria Ayeni

Against: Judge, Ofili- ajumogobia

Matter : The judge was allegedly bribed to delay judgement until a pre election matter became time barred.

Alleged briber and corrupt politician: Hon Sam Olusegun SOnuga, member and candidate of APC in Ogun State house of assembly election.

The corruption in question was orchestrated by a team of a corrupt judge and an APC member.

HON. SAMUEL OLUSOLA SONUGA is the APC State House of Ass. Member Candidate contesting in LGA, . Nigeria he hails from Ogun State. He is 50 years old.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi8xKLFtKTLAhXDZA8KHTTTDyMQFghIMAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcandidates.nigeriaelections.org%2Fcandidate%2Fprofile%2Fcandidate%2F8020%2Fme%2Fhon.%2520samuel%2520olusola%2520sonuga-%2F&usg=AFQjCNF2kBz64nZUjx-D8Gxc-mzX3jb3dg
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by dandyspak: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Guy just be rational for once in your life. Rivers election judgement is an expression of the law, the APC candidate did not come up with enough evidence to back up his claim. FYI the law court rely on evidence and fact that is proveable not mere hearsay. Rivers APC spread lots of propaganda, it is true that there where flashes of voilence in few polling units in rivers state and its not only in Rivers. Get your facts well bruv.
bettercreature:
See how Republican and Democrats are fighting seriously because of supreme court chairman position
Nigerian politicians are not very intelligent,as a president you must not play with INEC CHAIRMAN position and SUPREME COURT chairman position,your closest friend must man those positions
Justice mohammed is far worse than this innocent judge,if Wike could win at the Supreme court justice muhammed should be cooling off inside kuje prision by now
bettercreature:
See how Republican and Democrats are fighting seriously because of supreme court chairman position
Nigerian politicians are not very intelligent,as a president you must not play with INEC CHAIRMAN position and SUPREME COURT chairman position,your closest friend must man those positions
Justice mohammed is far worse than this innocent judge,if Wike could win at the Supreme court justice muhammed should be cooling off inside kuje prision by now
bettercreature:
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by Brunel(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
now I understand how a case like ours can drag for 24 years! angry sad embarassed
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by DIKEnaWAR: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:
When Nyseom Wike Told The Whole World That Justice Mary ODILI (A Supreme Court Justice) Was Her Legal Adviser During His Election Hearing At The Supreme Court....People dismissed it as the ranting of a Mad Man...But Now This...

Has it now moved from him saying he used to call Peter Odili for advise to Mary Odili as Legal Adviser?

You people should try and grow a brain. You can never be patriotic when you are too partisan cos you see everything from a partisan point of view.
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by blackprowler: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
The problem with Nigeria is the Nigerian people themselves, a few of whom are in government. - me

Ben Bruce is a hypocrite, championing the hashtag of Nigerians are not corrupt. It is to find the Nigerian who's not corrupt that the big job is, not the other way round. It is the society, stup,id!
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by OgaTheTop2: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
carinmom:

You are right, the corrupt judge ought to have been dismissed.
Not only dismissed, cases she presided over must be revisited. FFK for example, and she ruled FFK not corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by miqos02(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
ok
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by baby124: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
The tales of this ugly woman is soo bad. Looks like she needs a dismissal for bad conduct, and breaking all the rules breakable. She is also said to be very lazy and comes to work late.
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by mapet: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Since NJC has established a serious case of misconduct against the judge, they should just go ahead and dismiss her instead of this light sanctions. Enough of treating corruption in the judiciary with kid gloves.

The sanction is compromising to me. They should retire her

1 Like

Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by mapet: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
maestroferddi:
Young man I would rather you get a handle on your puerile indiscretions.

I am a man of cloth.

Your ineffectual attempt to send a little fire my way might earn you the horrific fire of Elijah if I decide to face you.

Take this hint: choose your battles carefully...

...but not a man of God
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by aribs(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why am I not surprised? One of the worst judges I have ever come across in the practice of law. Rude, arrogant and insufferable. This is where she ended her career? She has had it coming all these years.

1 Like

Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by Emilord(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ghana dismissed six judges found to be corrupted the other day,and we are here just warning a judge telling her she's in a 'watch list', yeye!

1 Like

Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by maestroferddi: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
mapet:

...but not a man of God
Suit yourself.

Made my points...
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by aariwa(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Thank God for that.I know that colleagues of lagos bar will like the decision. She derives pleasure from humiliating the male lawyers that apper before her
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by Bgorgeous: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
What about the supreme Court judges
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by mapet: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
maestroferddi:
Suit yourself.

Made my points...

Man of the cloth.......the cloth is cheap na! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by maestroferddi: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
mapet:

Man of the cloth.......the cloth is cheap na! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fix your English first, buddy...
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by mapet: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
maestroferddi:
Fix your English first, buddy...

Why not call fire like Elijah to fix my English........
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by maestroferddi: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
mapet:

Why not call fire like Elijah to fix my English........
Grieve not the spirit, get a dictionary...
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by precious1967(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
one out ten corrupt judges God ll catch all of u one by one.
Re: NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects by Montaque(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
The njc made its decision based on the election petition matter involving ayeni, alone.
Saharareporters now added ffk and nimasa director's cases to it. People should read between the line. If u feel bad about a judge, write to njc, don't use a lone petition to rope in the judge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Darius Ishaku Arrives Ekiti For Thanskgiving (Photos) / INEC To Decide Okorocha’s Fate Soon / Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Dissolves Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.