Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Multiple Streams Of Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multiple Streams Of Income (782 Views)

5 Streams Of Income Training Holds In Ibadan / Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. / Multiple Streams Of Income, How It Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Streams Of Income by Rhegos: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
FREE TRAINING
RHEGOS RESOURCES
presents
MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME SEMINAR 2
Opportunties in Agric Business
Get to know various opportunties in Agric Business
Holds Saturday, April 2nd , 2016. 10am
For participation text: #MSI,/name/phone number/location to 09051919262
Hurry now as limited seats available.

1 Share

Re: Multiple Streams Of Income by Rhegos: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fellows,
I have been away and so busy since the beginning of this year and I promise that would continue to be so.
After a not too pleasant experience last year losing some millions of naira due to the economic upturn, I am glad to say, this year would be my best year ever.
I have created the "Young Millionaires' Club' as part of our goals this year to raise a minimum of 10 new millionaires - You care to join? In box me.
Also, we would be providing series of businesses for entrepreneurs to get on, these are in the direction of our economy. If you really want to breakthrough, you must break forth.
A minimum of 50 new entrepreneurs are expected to begin their businesses this year and this has begun already.
Also, we will be directly employing about 500 job seekers this year, 2016 and indirectly would amount to about 2,000-3,000.
As I speak, already people in their tens have begun work and growing daily.
So, check it...
10 Millionaires
50 Entrepreneurs
500 Jobs
I must commend those who believed in me and are with me on the journey, their places are secured and guaranteed.
To succeed requires following the steps of those who have gone ahead and not those gallivanting.
You can choose to keep your head and then you lose it or rather choose to lose your head, and funny enough, you will have it.
Keep track with us as we journey into our world of taking new territories.
Our Heavenly father has gone ahead of us to make ways, so we are not bothered.
Thank you Lord Jesus for being our eternal rock, in you alone we Trust.
Welcome to the Club, fellow 'Young Millionaires '
No more mediocrity.
‪#‎TakingNewTerritories‬

1 Share

Re: Multiple Streams Of Income by Rhegos: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rhegos Resources is located @ Suite B31-32, UNO Plaza, 196 Iju road, gudugba bus stop, Agege Ishaga, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!! GTBANK Is Trying To Cheat Me / The CBN & NDIC: Stop Gtbank From Profiting From Its "System Anomaly / Pmb, The Economist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.