Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,700 members, 7,862,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Need A S.e....x... Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A S.e....x... Mate (1146 Views)

Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending / Shocking S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online Just N / 10 S. E. X Move That Will Turn Her On And Make Her Beg For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A S.e....x... Mate by delectablegyal(f): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Guys, pm me. M damn serious this time.
Re: I Need A S.e....x... Mate by onstelly(f): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ok
Re: I Need A S.e....x... Mate by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: I Need A S.e....x... Mate by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
I really don't understand you babe, even if you be sex worker Na everywhere you dey do promo.

If you get hotleg pls go meet the guy when kidnap see he go fvck wella, rubbish girl na becos of dog like you make guys dey carry other girls dey play smh

1 Like

Re: I Need A S.e....x... Mate by wolfgangg(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
I have a very cute and hairy dog.... his name's CHEWIE ......he'll make you arrive multiple times.....he's a beast
Re: I Need A S.e....x... Mate by kingk(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
onstelly:
Ok
Do you care for a PM?
Re: I Need A S.e....x... Mate by kingk(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
I really don't understand you babe, even if you be sex worker Na everywhere you dey do promo.

She don't know what she want.
Re: I Need A S.e....x... Mate by ucnwafor(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Shey u be man hiding under woman' moniker......just wait until dat your ass will be drilled as a borehole

1 Like

Re: I Need A S.e....x... Mate by onstelly(f): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
kingk:

Do you care for a PM?
Nope
Thank you
Re: I Need A S.e....x... Mate by crismark(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
nt interested
Re: I Need A S.e....x... Mate by oliverperry(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Am still surprise ..this lady calling her self Delectablegyal she is not real have seen her dp on different website last year about her uploading a Unclad pics and been exposed by her boyfriend and I saw it.even on facebook some guys use her pictures to deceive men for money.dont be fooled she is pour fake. Delectablegyal is a fucking man trying to fool guys or nairaland pretending to be a woman..if you don't believe me you can go to www.dropgist.com and check most of the post pics there you would see the pictures there..lol Today I done spoil your market what do you gain in tricking men ..have just been silent all this while you can't see a sensible lady posting different kind of trash on nairaland.have seen her posting different trash on nairaland saying which nairaland do you want to Bleep is there any sense in that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TRUE LOVE! Tell Us Who Made You Believe In Love / Is It Good To Have Sex On Sunday? / Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.