Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos (27489 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by seunaj: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
sayyid:

and how is this related?
Saraki started just like this. They are very related. I wish to stop here coz I don't have enough facts at my disposal to accuse him of the massive assassination that happened in Kwara state, Ilorin precisely b4 the Saraki’s dynasty began in Kwara
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by Nellybii: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Austin4lif:
In my area, pure water is now 20 naira per one, matches is now 10, razor is now 20, recharge is now 110 and some pple still want to be in this one chance bus. APC is a scam, even d hausa's north that shouted changi dole are now calm but this mofos dnt want to see the handwriting on the wall.

Well said so what do we do about this?
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by discusant: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
APC leaders in Ogoni support the presence of Janjaweeeed in Nigeria army military uniform in Ogoni land.
That's wickedness and disrespect for murdered Ken Saro Wiwa and the Ogoni 8.

Where in the world is military used in place of Police to curb civil crisis and kill innocent and unarmed citizens? Only in Nigeria.

Former Colonial masters left. Some New Colonial masters emerged and are merely using the military force to continue their exploitation of oil proceeds in this part of restive Nigeria;

and some local people in these exploited areas who are in and out of Nigeria's politics are filling their pockets from the exploitation of these oil wells - that is all that is going on.

The new Colonial masters use the proceeds from oil to build modern development infrastructures in the north and southwest of Nigeria, but abandon the devastated lands in the areas where they get the oil proceeds.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by searay(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
wristbangle:

When will u have a common sense bro?
Bros na you need the common sense. I wish there will be more protest, for this one I DoN collect 3K

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by discusant: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
searay:
Bros na you need the common sense. I wish there will be more protest, for this one I DoN collect 3K

Lol. Get all the money from them. Dem think say people be mugus.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by kachnov(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
50k should get you such show...
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by mistypetal: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Gradually Wike's true self is manifesting.

A polarizing figure like Wike should not have been allowed to be in Power. And now that he has given a tacit approval of hate, for his thugs and killers to move into the Ogoni Land, there will be a lot of mayhem soon.

Rivers State is a Gunpowder, waiting to go off. The amount of arms, militants, political thugs, killers, PDP Sponsored Militia's going round, will soon set the State on fire and i hope President Buhari, will do the needful by declaring a State of Emergency and another person put in charge of the State.

There is no Political Death in Rivers State since 1999, that has not somehow be traced to Wike. From when he was a Political thug to Peter Odilli, to becoming a Local Government Chairman, Minister and his present position.

This is a man who has no respect for life.

To the Ogoni people, be strong. Go ahead with your peaceful protests. The Observers are observing.

You are such a liar, obviously an apc member that's why u will open your God given lips to tell lies. Wike was never a thug for Odili, and Odili is not into thuggery,stop trying to campaign for apc Ogoni by writing rubbish. You are glorifying the real thugs and trying to paint innocent people black.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by Tellemall: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
"Non-violent struggle" they say.

But have you seen the work of these same ogoni people on pipelines?

Arrogant louts. Local enemies of themselves. The Magnus they clamor for, if he is a true Ogoni, must have shortchanged his tribal people.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by AfroKnight: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Leave Rivers for Wike. He will soon show them his true color. Every community/nation deserves it's leaders.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by ihatesycophant(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Austin4lif:
In my area, pure water is now 20 naira per one, matches is now 10, razor is now 20, recharge is now 110 and some pple still want to be in this one chance bus. APC is a scam, even d hausa's north that shouted changi dole are now calm but this mofos dnt want to see the handwriting on the wall.
What is the relation of prices of goods to the topic? You better go and beg those taken advantage of you in your area because nothing concern government regulating all you itemised, they are made by individuals and they fixed their prices. Or you want to claim it was because of dollar rise? If it was what you're thinking, then you need to go back to SSS one and learn common economics. Go home and beg those taking advantage of dollar rise because all these goods are not imported and nothing should have caused it price rise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by kenchylala: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
APC talk

HungerBAD:

A polarizing figure like Wike should not have been allowed to be in Power. And now that he has given a tacit approval of hate, for his thugs and killers to move into the Ogoni Land, there will be a lot of mayhem soon.

Rivers State is a Gunpowder, waiting to go off. The amount of arms, militants, political thugs, killers, PDP Sponsored Militia's going round, will soon set the State on fire and i hope President Buhari, will do the needful by declaring a State of Emergency and another person put in charge of the State.

There is no Political Death in Rivers State since 1999, that has not somehow be traced to Wike. From when he was a Political thug to Peter Odilli, to becoming a Local Government Chairman, Minister and his present position.

To the Ogoni people, be strong. Go ahead with your peaceful protests. The Observers are observing.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by olumalcolm(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
U pple shuld slip dere and let pdp and apc continue to play politics wit ur life ehn. Iono wen pple wnt to hv sense in dis country?

Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by sinistermind(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na wa o, why don't they leave dis man alone. Politics isn't a do or die affair. Why are these politician instigating people against the govt. It is clear that dis was masterminded. Nothing can be done again, the supreme Court has spoken. If Wike is killed in Power, d kind wahala wey go happen won't be funny.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by whytet01(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
sinistermind:
Na wa o, why don't they leave dis man alone. Politics isn't a do or die affair. Why are these politician instigating people against the govt. It is clear that dis was masterminded. Nothing can be done again, the supreme Court has spoken. If Wike is killed in Power, d kind wahala wey go happen won't be funny.
Bros they can't kill Wike ooo..any attempt to jux try anything funny they will see the other side of true rivers people who supported him.. boko will be child's play..
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by johnukonu1985: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wike has been a failure from the onset., after may 29 he concentrated on Amechie's projects, go to Rivers state now he is doing strictly nothing after d evil supreme court's victory.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by mindurword(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2016
APC Kangaroo movement at work again leave wike alone.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by shellworker: 3:00am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

I do not expect anything contrary from you blind APC supporter. All your comments on this forum is guided with bias with no moral justification.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by eLcastro(m): 3:05am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Was it apc that made the hate speech Smh
pls Wahs d "hate speech"...anyway as a rivers man.,ogoni pipo r d most useless part of us....dey shud b governin d state nw..buh dia foolishness na.,nw dey want 2 dia 4 one senate seat...I pray olaka nwogu wins....stupid pipo.,let dem wait 4 oil spillage cleanin moni...

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by Toktee(m): 4:38am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

Just like fayose.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by mekd: 5:11am On Mar 03, 2016
babasolo:
And one idiot will come online and start ranting....but I bet u, wen ur father is hit in the head with a bullet you will understand the pain of others....na person wey wear shoe knw were eim de pain am...yes buhari is a dullard, yes lia Mohammed is a liar, yes the whole Apc is a scam, yes people hate the present federal govt...but Wike is killing the people of rivers state, forget party politics , when peoples lives are in danger and the chief security officer of a state in indicted and he does not even deny, but continues to cause tension den you re in for a long tin..like I said wen ur father or mother is hit with a bullet in the head you will know the pains people are going through in rivers state...insults are highly welcomed....
sharap there...I hope your father n mother isn't hit with a bullet in the head too....like it happened in bayelsa...iranu
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by godunia(m): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2016
And Rivers people think the have a governor, time will tell. Mtcheeeew
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by sayyid(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:

Saraki started just like this. They are very related. I wish to stop here coz I don't have enough facts at my disposal to accuse him of the massive assassination that happened in Kwara state, Ilorin precisely b4 the Saraki’s dynasty began in Kwara
hmmm are you from Kwara?
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:
They are from Kano State~IPOB Youth

Year in Year out this old crook has refused to grow up.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by Tokety7: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2016
For months i shouted warning about the calamity wike will bring to Rivers. Fools didnt take me serious. Gradually but surely, am being justified. Indeed Wike is a curse to the rivers people.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by lexxylalas2(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

It Is very clear you don't like wike.wether you like it or not this problem wass initiated by his political enemies.No matter the drama he remains the Gov of rivers state. grin
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by seunaj: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2016
sayyid:
hmmm are you from Kwara?
Yes, Mr Saheed
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by Khez: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Divide and concur strategy working in Rivers

Foolish youths!
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by HARTN: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2016
So its no longer sensitization rally? This is certainly d handwork of Magnus Abe, not buying it.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by sayyid(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=seunaj post=43436083]
Yes, Mr Saheed[/quote
What you said is nothing but the truth but all those things were possible because he has strong backing but I don't thinks rivers will allow such because they still have those who can tackle Wike unlike in Kwara.
the way you mention my name tho as if you know me
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by sayyid(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:

Yes, Mr Saheed
What you said is nothing but the truth but all those things were possible because he has strong backing but I don't thinks rivers will allow such because they still have those who can tackle Wike unlike in Kwara.
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by seunaj: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2016
sayyid:

Are you from Kwara? SSS tho
Re: Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos by AdelokikiMr(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Many of you only believe in what you read online , you will seat at d comer of your house and start judgin what you not sure of , am a corper serving in PH , bro/sis issue of insecurity is real here , every house old to children of 10years upward has guns in there care , d state needs to be wiped out of all this miscreants, I support what The soldiers came to do ... Abeg PH is not safe one Bit, every corner na cultist , thief blah blah , you can't even differentiate since all of dem boast of guns like people boast of iPhones in Lagos ...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s title: No law states how a President should be addressed - NBA / Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.