Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal (38120 Views)

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal by Sunseeker: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
SOME WOMAN NEVER LEARN !

Instead of The Wife throwing insults and posing in Polyester with all these insults She should REBUILD, RECHARGE & BRING RESPECT back to her marriage..
She should be showing Recent pictures of her dancing with her husband and both of them wearing matching and looking Happy instead of behaving like a weak woman.. SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE...AND OFTEN SCILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES and pains the other woman.
She has now played into the girlfriends hands and even enraged her husband. If he becomes vexed and embarrased now he will return back to Jezebel then she will eat shit and die ! GBAM !
Re: Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Biko is this the man these women are embarrassing themselves over? Is he even bleaching? Pukes!
Re: Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal by Zieristclair(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
;
ellechrystal:
I feel ashamed on their behalf.
The bleached skin man who can't keep his Johnny down or better still in his house , plus d bleached skin snatcher who is bent on hitting it hard, vrs d bleached skin man's wife who can't spell or write properly to save her life. What in d hell is "ShE IS A SCANNER" shuooo, who she scan,? Ur family?
I don't know y some women choose to embed themselves in such situations, I feel for them, its lack of self knowledge and self esteem that leads some ladies into situations like this. I feel disgusted already,
Madam bleached skin's wife, hold ur hubby , he is d one u ve an issue with, for breaking his vow, n not d other woman who needs a man.
I don finish my own
grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
this cracked me up.waow!
Re: Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal by klassykute(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bianda24:
how are you sure that Bright did not here the defence to counter sonia 's claim. All their talk nah wack jooor
wat to do na ...
Re: Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal by Chidoks(f): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
abdoolorunwa:
WHY ALL THESE IGBO PEOPLE DEY LIKE DISGRACE US FOR THIS OUR COUNTRY. HABA!!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
UNA NEED FLOGGING. SERIOUSLY.
Why are you so in love with IBO's??
Re: Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal by MissIndependent(f): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Benin(Bini) women on rampage undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
ellechrystal:

U don't need to hear, I guarantee you its something wack they all ve to say.
just love your conviction. They should hear u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.