Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Checkout Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's Alleged Abductor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's Alleged Abductor (661 Views)

Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) / I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata / Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's Alleged Abductor by Ussyyn(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is the face of Yinusa Yellow, the tricycle operator who abducted who allegedly abducted and married 14 year old Ese Oruru...Reports claim he is 18 ,however, his father reportedly told Vanguard he is 25 and engaged to another lady .His dad also said he never married or cohabited with Ese..

http://www.melogist.com/see-photo-of-ese-orurus-alleged-abductor-yinusa/

cc; lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, ijebabe

Re: Checkout Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's Alleged Abductor by Ussyyn(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
shocked shocked see his face
Re: Checkout Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's Alleged Abductor by cruzita(f): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
you must face the law
Re: Checkout Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's Alleged Abductor by axortedbabe(f): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Young man I pity ur life
Re: Checkout Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's Alleged Abductor by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
see his head

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Denies Involvement In Ibinabo's Jail Term / "LETTER TO SARAFINA" Is Just A Figment Of Immagination....d.i.b. / How To Find Your Destined Life Partner’ – Lynxxx Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.