Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks (4987 Views)

They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko / Nasir Yunusa And Nganjiwa Report To EFCC (photos) / Records Of Calls Between Tarfa And Yunusa Obtained By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Oche211(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2016
This write up is purely a lie. It can be yunusa that wrote that perfect, well constructed writeup.
Tell me another story abegi.
All lies

1 Like

Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by cckris: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2016
If Yunusa can organise his thoughts half as articulate as this Yoruba FORGED propaganda, Yunusa would have been in the university, filling his state QUOTA, that requires only 20% to gain admission into Federal High Schools.

4 Likes

Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Donclaracuzo: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2016
I can perceive Bubu's body odor here !

1 Like

Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by otokx(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Yunusa did not write that epistle.
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by funlord(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2016
DonDemu:
I am Yunusa,
Yes, I am that Yunusa Yellow.

I'm from Kano State, in the Northern Nigeria, a region described, "a predominantly Muslim". I'm 18 years old as you have been hearing around, though I'm not sure about it. In fact, I don't know if I look a bad boy in the view and judgement of some people. But, I'm, to my knowledge, a good boy as I have been raised by my respectable parent.

Fate had it that my path would be luckily crossed by a blessed and beautiful teen, called Ese who, would later have her name changed to Aisha after she had embraced Islam. She is from Bayelsa State, in the Southern Nigeria, predominantly Christian area. She is 17 years old and very attractively blossomed. God has decreed that we would meet at a point of time and at a place, and we really had met. We met some years back. When we came in contact, I was a Keke-NaAPEP driver, carrying goods and delivering passengers to their destination and running some errands as well. As God has decreed it, I got close to this young and lovely flower and she, in appreciation of my care, took me a brother and also a friend. We formed an intimate relationship. We would spend many hours having a nice chat and a captivating conversation, at different periods and places. We discussed at length and in depth. Any moment we met, we felt overjoyed and wished not to let go of each other. We, consequently and according to the force of love, fall in love with each other. Love? Yes, Love—but a forbidden love. Forbidden love is what, we felt for each other, should be aptly called, because, she was by then a Christian and I'm a Muslim. She is from the South and I'm from the North. The two religions and two regions that have seemingly been at loggerheads and living with each other in contempt. However, we continued to live and enjoy our love, against our immiscible and warring backgrounds. Our souls connected. "That moment," I must say, "had been the remarkable and greatest days of our life—may be of our total period for existence."

As time goes on, our love gets stronger and our hearts grow fonder. Attachment got deep. We started to do away with our definite and cultural differences, I showed her respect and she did me the same. I did never insult her, her family, her peaple, her faith or tradition. We lived in peace. Unexpectedly, she came to me, one day, and told me that she wished to become a Muslim. I got terribly confused, because I never made a move to have her renounced her faith and we actually seldom talked about religion in our frequent conversations. She insisted on me, but I didn't know how to go about it or what I could do to make her understand the gravity of her decision upon herself and our clandestine relationship as well. I lost my energy and power to make a decision.

My lovely angel, was so serious about it that, before I knew it, she had told her parent. But they were not happy with the idea and were not ready to buy it at any cost. They didn't welcome it. They told her that she should better give up that dream of becoming a Muslim or she be punished for it. She must comply with their stand, otherwise she face the wrath of the family. They considered the idea a disgrace and shame to the name of the family. But, my sweetheart, being lost to her dream, stuck to her decision and took heed not of her parent's clear and irrevocable order. Problems, then, started to descend upon her at a magnitude and frequency of heavy rainfall. I felt guilty of seeing my love in turmoil, struggling with a traumatizing hardship, making no effort to stem it. My soul was badly bruised, my eyes cried and my heart bled, all for what my sweety was going through. Finally, I made my mind, out of deep and strong love, to end the persistent and precarious predicament I caused her. I decided to leave the State and come back to my State, a hard and painful decision which, to my thinking, would be the best way to entrench peace for ourselves. However, deep inside me I had been hearing so many voices, calls and messages that I had no option but to ignore, for our betterment. I cried incessantly and bitterly like I lost my Ese to the Angel of Death. And Leaving her alone, I thought, in that situation, is like leaving her to live in sweet dungeon with her body eaten each and every day by cannibalistic creatures. I went with my idea, anyway.

I told her that I was leaving her and her state, to my state, because I could not anymore see her going through this cycle of torture and persecution, because of me. She said, "Okay, but I'm leaving with you. I can't stay here without you. I love you. I love Islam. I love to live with you. I'm no longer a part of here, because they don't love what I love and they have decided to torment me for it. They are my parent, my family. Yes. And I dearly love them. But I cannot continue with them," Tears had already made a river beneath our feet. Crying we did like we were thrown into the hellfire. I finally regained my troubled self and I said to her, "We are leaving together then. I can't allow you to live in perpetual pain of such a huge weight and enormity. Christian, or Muslim, whatever you are, I must save you from the trauma of indifference an meanness. Get ready. Tomorrow, we are leaving to a safer, serener and lovelier place where we would live the way we are and the way we want," So it happened. We left the State!

God knew that I didn't kidnap Ese. I didn't compel her to leave with me. She followed me at her own will because she could not stand the music of humiliation and desertion played for her by her family. And after we came to Kano, I made Ese feel at home, I explained everything to my family and they fortunately understood me. I got peacefully relieved. Later on, she confronted me again with the issue of conversion to Islam. She took the Shahada, out of her own volition and asked for a Muslim name and Aisha was conferred on her. I didn't force her to accept Islam. And since we loved each other, we therefore decided to get married and live as a husband and wife. We got married. I didn't put a pressure on her to marry me; rather the love she had for me did it. Aisha, my love, has been the loveliest being to happen to me and I will love her forever. As long as we live, our souls will continue to luxuriate in the same cup and our love will unstoppably go on to fly in the air, free and everlasting.

I don't know where my love is at the moment, but I feel her presence and the grandest self of her filling the space I have occupied.
SIGNED
Yunusa Yellow, The Oppressed!

I am detained, accused of what I never committed and being deprived of seeing my love and smelling her scent; kept in a cell like a bird in a cage, enslaved and separated from the vastness of the world. However, my innocence has been my companion.

"Dondemu" the o.p is actually "Yunusa napep!"
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by captainrock(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2016
LordIsaac:
If a keke napep driver can be this articulate, I'll gladly quit the instructions of my lecturers and submit myself to his tutelage.
i am also as shocked as you are, keke napep driver speaking so fluently, there is a foul play somewhere. this is comedy at the highest order
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2016
He made a good story line shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Vulu: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Some ppl should watch this video and also listen to this audio tape of the girl released by Premium Times (now in youtube) showing her resisting to go with the police without her Yunusa and of her claiming to be 17 yrs old, denying being kidnapped but traveling to Kano and converting to Islam out her own free will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPh3ecmkf7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLds6e8rj1s

Anyone with common sense would tell you that this is a clear case of two young ppl falling in love and following their hearts against the law and norms of the culture they came from; while a lot of ppl are using it as an opportunity to express their underlying scorn and hatred for the religion and region the young man comes from.

It wouldn't surprise me if this girl later runs away back to her Yunusa again.

You people can be very evil, the half-baked jornalist interviewing her is an abooki. You hypnotized and brainwashed her and expect everyone look the other way?
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Vulu: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Wyttcat:
Dept of women and children should be in the middle of this. She doesn't want to go back home. Any sane country will not place this girl back with her family without thorough investigation.

See them yorobba muslims!
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Rosebud90: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2016
LordIsaac:
If a keke napep driver can be this articulate, I'll gladly quit the instructions of my lecturers and submit myself to his tutelage.
my thoughts exactly....you just took it right out of my mouth
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Wyttcat: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2016
Vulture, you say what now?
Vulu:

See them yorobba muslims!
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
tpiar:
This seems like what a nairalander would write and in addition, no muslim writes in that manner,
grin grin grin
Lmao @ no muslim writes in that manner cheesy cheesy
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Maureenlucy(f): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2016
DonDemu:
I am Yunusa,

I'm from Kano State, in the Northern Nigeria, a region described, "a predominantly Muslim". I'm 18 years old as you have been hearing around, though I'm not sure about it. In fact, I don't know if I look a bad boy in the view and judgement of some people. But, I'm, to my knowledge, a good boy as I have been raised by my respectable parent.

Fate had it that my path would be luckily crossed by a blessed and beautiful teen, called Ese who, would later have her name changed to Aisha after she had embraced Islam. She is from Bayelsa State, in the Southern Nigeria, predominantly Christian area. She is 17 years old and very attractively blossomed. God has decreed that we would meet at a point of time and at a place, and we really had met. We met some years back. When we came in contact, I was a Keke-NaAPEP driver, carrying goods and delivering passengers to their destination and running some errands as well. As God has decreed it, I got close to this young and lovely flower and she, in appreciation of my care, took me a brother and also a friend. We formed an intimate relationship. We would spend many hours having a nice chat and a captivating conversation, at different periods and places. We discussed at length and in depth. Any moment we met, we felt overjoyed and wished not to let go of each other. We, consequently and according to the force of love, fall in love with each other. Love? Yes, Love—but a forbidden love. Forbidden love is what, we felt for each other, should be aptly called, because, she was by then a Christian and I'm a Muslim. She is from the South and I'm from the North. The two religions and two regions that have seemingly been at loggerheads and living with each other in contempt. However, we continued to live and enjoy our love, against our immiscible and warring backgrounds. Our souls connected. "That moment," I must say, "had been the remarkable and greatest days of our life—may be of our total period for existence."

As time goes on, our love gets stronger and our hearts grow fonder. Attachment got deep. We started to do away with our definite and cultural differences, I showed her respect and she did me the same. I did never insult her, her family, her peaple, her faith or tradition. We lived in peace. Unexpectedly, she came to me, one day, and told me that she wished to become a Muslim. I got terribly confused, because I never made a move to have her renounced her faith and we actually seldom talked about religion in our frequent conversations. She insisted on me, but I didn't know how to go about it or what I could do to make her understand the gravity of her decision upon herself and our clandestine relationship as well. I lost my energy and power to make a decision.

My lovely angel, was so serious about it that, before I knew it, she had told her parent. But they were not happy with the idea and were not ready to buy it at any cost. They didn't welcome it. They told her that she should better give up that dream of becoming a Muslim or she be punished for it. She must comply with their stand, otherwise she face the wrath of the family. They considered the idea a disgrace and shame to the name of the family. But, my sweetheart, being lost to her dream, stuck to her decision and took heed not of her parent's clear and irrevocable order. Problems, then, started to descend upon her at a magnitude and frequency of heavy rainfall. I felt guilty of seeing my love in turmoil, struggling with a traumatizing hardship, making no effort to stem it. My soul was badly bruised, my eyes cried and my heart bled, all for what my sweety was going through. Finally, I made my mind, out of deep and strong love, to end the persistent and precarious predicament I caused her. I decided to leave the State and come back to my State, a hard and painful decision which, to my thinking, would be the best way to entrench peace for ourselves. However, deep inside me I had been hearing so many voices, calls and messages that I had no option but to ignore, for our betterment. I cried incessantly and bitterly like I lost my Ese to the Angel of Death. And Leaving her alone, I thought, in that situation, is like leaving her to live in sweet dungeon with her body eaten each and every day by cannibalistic creatures. I went with my idea, anyway.

I told her that I was leaving her and her state, to my state, because I could not anymore see her going through this cycle of torture and persecution, because of me. She said, "Okay, but I'm leaving with you. I can't stay here without you. I love you. I love Islam. I love to live with you. I'm no longer a part of here, because they don't love what I love and they have decided to torment me for it. They are my parent, my family. Yes. And I dearly love them. But I cannot continue with them," Tears had already made a river beneath our feet. Crying we did like we were thrown into the hellfire. I finally regained my troubled self and I said to her, "We are leaving together then. I can't allow you to live in perpetual pain of such a huge weight and enormity. Christian, or Muslim, whatever you are, I must save you from the trauma of indifference an meanness. Get ready. Tomorrow, we are leaving to a safer, serener and lovelier place where we would live the way we are and the way we want," So it happened. We left the State!

God knew that I didn't kidnap Ese. I didn't compel her to leave with me. She followed me at her own will because she could not stand the music of humiliation and desertion played for her by her family. And after we came to Kano, I made Ese feel at home, I explained everything to my family and they fortunately understood me. I got peacefully relieved. Later on, she confronted me again with the issue of conversion to Islam. She took the Shahada, out of her own volition and asked for a Muslim name and Aisha was conferred on her. I didn't force her to accept Islam. And since we loved each other, we therefore decided to get married and live as a husband and wife. We got married. I didn't put a pressure on her to marry me; rather the love she had for me did it. Aisha, my love, has been the loveliest being to happen to me and I will love her forever. As long as we live, our souls will continue to luxuriate in the same cup and our love will unstoppably go on to fly in the air, free and everlasting.

I don't know where my love is at the moment, but I feel her presence and the grandest self of her filling the space I have occupied.
SIGNED

I am detained, accused of what I never committed and being deprived of seeing my love and smelling her scent; kept in a cell like a bird in a cage, enslaved and separated from the vastness of the world. However, my innocence has been my companion.
so u dey tell me now say Aboki when never Fit Baf when nor even go school reach primary 6 Naim talk all dis love story make d reporter write? @poster u no try.
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by xage(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2016
DonDemu:
I am Yunusa,

SIGNED

The truth finally surfaced, these dimwit hypocrite xtians won't seize to raise force alarms. Whenever a xtian converts to Islam they say he or she must have been forced to. Was Micheal Jackson,Muhammed Alli,Loon and all the great pple accepting Islam also forced.

Ihidina Shirata Limustaqim

1 Like

Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by cckris: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2016
xage:

The truth finally surfaced, these dimwit hypocrite xtians won't seize to raise force alarms. Whenever a xtian converts to Islam they say he or she must have been forced to. Was Micheal Jackson,Muhammed Alli,Loon and all the great pple accepting Islam also forced.

Ihidina Shirata Limustaqim
No one ever leaves LIGHT & willingly walks into GROSS DARKNESS, and inescapable physical BANDAGE. ka ji ko?
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Pidggin(f): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2016
This is heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by knightsTempler: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Northerners would do anything in this country and get out of it nothing will happen...Why? They don't fear Police. They fear only soldiers. They are quick to take the law into their hands and we'll dismiss it as owing to the fact that they are ignorant. Is ignorance now an excuse under our laws? It is to the northerners!

Look at many crimes and atrocities they commit. From Fulani herdsmen killing innocent villagers to the way their leaders(who ought to know) were threatening the Former President and undermining his Government. We have made them untouchables in this country.

The problem of Nigeria began and ended in the north. These chaps are quick to oppose every new and commendable 21st century policies and programmes. They oppose immunisation, fiscal federalism, Petroleum Industry Bill, population control, western education, marriage of minors etc. They are always quick to point at their religion and pledge allegiance to their koran over the constitution. Thereby abusing S. 1(3) & S. 10 of the constitution; which makes the constitution supreme and Nigeria a secular state. Look at what they did after 2011 elections. No one has answered for it. Try that in the south and soldiers will be deployed to wipe out a whole state.

They grow up with the mentality that as infidels, we are their subjects and Nigeria , a conquered territory. That is why they see nothing wrong in all these attrocies. So far have you seen any Hausa Fulani blogger, media house, or politician condemn this Ese incident in Kano? Yet some Niger Deltans are opening up their mouth and south Sai Buhari! #ONENIGERIAMYFOOT!
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
tinkinjow:

So? Some of u seem to hv lost it completely.
Even if u showed videos of the girl abusing her parent it changes nothing. A crime has been committed simple. The girl is a minor and no excuse is tenable okay?
Please dear @comment if a girl of same age leaves her parent even on her volition and come into ur home drag her back to her parent or contact the police. Don't think u v won a price and begin to rape her 24/7 or share her with ur debased parent for his silence. Don't impregnate her. It's a crime. An unforgivable crime.

The more u guys look for justification here the more u soak ur kith kins and clan in shìt. U guys stink!

My friend, revise my post again and tell me what do these words say to you - especially the highlighted in bold:

Anyone with common sense would tell you that this is a clear case of two young ppl falling in love and following their hearts against the law and norms of the culture they came from

See as you fail simple comprehension; small time you go say Buhari no get certificate.
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Vulu:

You people can be very evil, the half-baked jornalist interviewing her is an abooki. You hypnotized and brainwashed her and expect everyone look the other way?

So Premium Times that uploaded and published must be owned and run by abookis - clap for yourself, olodo, well done.

1 Like

Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wyttcat:
Dept of women and children should be in the middle of this. She doesn't want to go back home. Any sane country will not place this girl back with her family without thorough investigation.
Allah bless you

1 Like

Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Some ppl should watch this video and also listen to this audio tape of the girl released by Premium Times (now in youtube) showing her resisting to go with the police without her Yunusa and of her claiming to be 17 yrs old, denying being kidnapped but traveling to Kano and converting to Islam out her own free will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPh3ecmkf7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLds6e8rj1s

Anyone with common sense would tell you that this is a clear case of two young ppl falling in love and following their hearts against the law and norms of the culture they came from; while a lot of ppl are using it as an opportunity to express their underlying scorn and hatred for the religion and region the young man comes from.

It wouldn't surprise me if this girl later runs away back to her Yunusa again.

Allah bless you
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Alhamdulillahi

Masha Allah, today, October 12, 2017, I'm out of the hell hole. But I am grieved. I am at a lost.I can't trace my beloved wife Aisha. Bayelsa state Government pls save my life and hand over my Mrs to me.
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:16am On Oct 13, 2017
DonDemu:
Allah bless you

Ameen ya Rabbi.
Re: Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Barka da Sallah to the Apple of my eyes, Ese, wherever you are cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom / I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.