Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters (22839 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Corruption is the reason why pdp could never defeat boko haram. All funds were diverted to private pockets.

Corruption is the major factor why pdp could never construct any new road in its entire 16yrs of leadership

Corruption is the reason why none of our universities are in the top 100 universities in the world

Corruption is the reason why almajiri's are in the streets begging, 50million are living in poverty and over 20million youth are without jobs at home doing nothing....

Need I go on? Like Mr President said, it is either we kill corruption or corruption will kill us. No matter the wonderful ideas or policies govt may have, corruption will rubbish it completely!
There's no african university in the top 200 In the world. It's not just a Nigerian thing. Harvards endowment is more than Nigerias budget for 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by kobonaire(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2016
No smoke without fire
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Adminisher: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Corruption is the reason why pdp could never defeat boko haram. All funds were diverted to private pockets.

Corruption is the major factor why pdp could never construct any new road in its entire 16yrs of leadership

Corruption is the reason why none of our universities are in the top 100 universities in the world

Corruption is the reason why almajiri's are in the streets begging, 50million are living in poverty and over 20million youth are without jobs at home doing nothing....

Need I go on? Like Mr President said, it is either we kill corruption or corruption will kill us. No matter the wonderful ideas or policies govt may have, corruption will rubbish it completely!

Corruption is the reason your lecturer will take your girlfriend /future wife do what he likes with her and the girl will still say thank you sir whilst collecting her fake result.

It is killing kids in hospitals as we speak

It is the cause of 90 per cent of the air crashed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2016
Azeebi:
We know who sahara reporters works for and we also know who FFK is.

Who does sahara reporters work for Cos when they exposed buhari's vacation as a ploy to get medical help, you all were jubiliating!

3 Likes

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by senatorbayor(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

corruption thrive in both parties.

All the points you listed are predominant between our major political parties in Nigeria and until we stop playing partisanship. we cant have an headway.

If APC could accommodate all PDP members whom they have accused of corruption and sponsoring BH and encouraging Almajiri and killing the university system, What then is the blame game if both parties have shared members .

The recent denials of campaign promises and padding of budget is another corruption that must be addressed quickly .

Nigeria will be great and God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by openmine(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2016
grin
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by babadem2much(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2016
This man has remembered where he kept his drug again

1 Like

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by sauceEEP(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Sometimes I don't understand all these tweets, do I start reading in ascending or descending order?

2 Likes

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by BlessedSpirit: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2016
baba don vex
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Pataki: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Fani-weyrey, go and sniff something. Your jailtime is still in the pressure cooker. When we have your time, you will be exposed.

1 Like

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

lol so has the present administration bought any weapons till date?
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Chiccly(f): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2016
....Life can be so funny.

When people sing our praises,we hail them but when the reverse is the case,you can pull down the heavens to prove a point.

Take it or leave it,that is life for you
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by bankybobo11: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2016
winkmart:
[size=20pt]ODE!!! HOW CAN AN ORGANIZATION GO TO HELL YOU TAKING THAT BANNED SUBSTANCE AGAIN, SHEY[/size]

Ogbeni, an organisation can be liquidated within a short period of time. That is akin to paying a visit to hell.

1 Like

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Pidggin(f): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

[s][/s]Corruption is the reason why pdp could never defeat boko haram. All funds were diverted to private pockets.

Need I go on? Like Mr President said, it is either we kill corruption or corruption will kill us. No matter the wonderful ideas or policies govt may have, corruption will rubbish it completely![s][/s]

Now that Saint Buhari, Oyegun, Tinubu, OBJ and Co are killing corruption, I bought fuel yesterday for N200, they take N50 from my account each time I send or receive money yet I pay tax, all the foodstuffs I was buying cheap during the era of corruption have become expensive, transportation cost has increased, data and electricity cost has increased, I think I prefer our corruption.

2 Likes

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by zendy: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2016
There was a time I used to think that Sahara Reporters was a reliable online news portal. I was on that website everyday. But since I found out that it is just part of the Lagos-Ibadan-expressway media, I don't go there any more.

1 Like

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Pidggin:

Now that Saint Buhari, Oyegun, Tinubu, OBJ and Co are killing corruption, I bought fuel yesterday for N200, they take N50 from my account each time I send or receive money yet I pay tax, all the foodstuffs I was buying cheap during the era of corruption have become expensive, transportation cost has increased, data and electricity cost has increased, I think I prefer our corruption.

You bought fuel 200 because u prefer to buy black market than queue. You are quick to forget that under gej tenure there was also massive fuel scarcity. The N50 stamp duty u pay is as a result of the stamp duties act that was amended under jonathan as well. So be careful how u nag. Most of d things u are complaining of were initiated by jonathan!

1 Like

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by hamzeiy: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Amanwulu1:
I've long given up on SR. Honestly I don't read their write up anymore.
oga ure missing..hate them or like them .time has made us realise most of their reports and investigation to be the truth.the fact that someone you love have been proclaimed and investigate to be corrupt by professional journalist shouldnt make the news false abeg
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2016
ICEFLAME419ja:
lol so has the present administration bought any weapons till date?

Direct ur kweshon to force headquarters. Am not army spokes person. I can only say what I know.
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2016
senatorbayor:

corruption thrive in both parties.

All the points you listed are predominant between our major political parties in Nigeria and until we stop playing partisanship. we cant have an headway.

If APC could accommodate all PDP members whom they have accused of corruption and sponsoring BH and encouraging Almajiri and killing the university system, What then is the blame game if both parties have shared members .

The recent denials of campaign promises and padding of budget is another corruption that must be addressed quickly .

Nigeria will be great and God Bless Nigeria.

You have derailed from the crux of my comment. The initial comment seemed to suggested that fighting corruption shldnt be a priority
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2016
They will first burn in Sheol, then in Hades before they perish in Hell.

1 Like

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Who does sahara reporters work for Cos when they exposed buhari's vacation as a ploy to get medical help, you all were jubiliating!

Dont mind these people? Is it not the same SR dt put this poster below up on their twitter 2 days ago abusing buhari for dissing obj in 2003 campaign poster about his travelling?

Clearly buhari is a massive hypocrite. I have also been seeing traces of this hypocrisy in other issues.

Sahara reporters is on my side - all our politicians are useless. sad

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
yunnyp:

plz tell me which Africa university is among Top 100 of best university in the world?

Because your mate are not getting distinction in their courses, does It stops you from getting distinction? Comparing bad things with you is not a good idea. Nigerian youths need to grow. Politicians are all the same. Most of this people that look like enemies today will be in the same party come 2019. Nigeria must be better.
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blaxx: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2016
zadok60:
will all these bring back the price of a dollar?....
These niggas are making enormous damages to our country..Corruption's been fought for ages now,and yet we haven't seen any good of it...
Na i chop u chop govt wan take style better now! ;-[

Did the price of the USD travel?
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Ijaya123: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Unfortunately, nobody bears the name Sahara Reporters.
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Pidggin(f): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

You bought fuel 200 because u prefer to buy black market than queue. You are quick to forget that under gej tenure there was also massive fuel scarcity. The N50 stamp duty u pay is as a result of the stamp duties act that was amended under jonathan as well. So be careful how u nag. Most of d things u are complaining of were initiated by jonathan!

So , was it GEJ who implemented it? As for the fuel issue, filling stations have refused to sell in my area, should I burn down their offices? I can recall only one case of fuel scarcity during GEJ's time which was due to sabotage but under 9 months this has happened twice under Buhari
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by oluwasegun007(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2016
on the condition say na you go carry dem go.... grin grin grin
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by senatorbayor(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

You have derailed from the crux of my comment. The initial comment seemed to suggested that fighting corruption shldnt be a priority

If I may get you well, You painted one political party as harbingers of our woes and I had to tell you that all are same and should be condemned .

but if your thoughts are in contrary, then we are on same page then. kudos
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by 9japrof(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

I agree with you on all points except on the alimajiri stuff, mehn you can fool some people Buh not me and definitely not all. Corruption ain't the reason what is happening down north with the alimajiri crisis stuff rather its as a result of imbibed social cultural stuff which the tenets of Islam do not even help matters.

When men decide to marry as many wives and give birth to 50 children with the believe that it is God that trains kids, leaving them to roam on the streets being street urchins and tools to be used when even ever sectarian crisis starts. Hausa Fulanis are the real culprits here.

Now on the issue of corruption, yea it is the cause of majority of our problems. but it is not, the majorly cause Na tribalism and nepotism, it is the bane of development in Nigeria.
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2016
senatorbayor:

If I may get you well, You painted one political party as harbingers of our woes and I had to tell you that all are same and should be condemned .

but if your thoughts are in contrary, then we are on same page then. kudos

No u didnt get me well. I didnt paint any political party in any color. U shld read and digest b4 commenting.
I was speaking to issues, not parties!
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Pidggin:

So , was it GEJ who implemented it? As for the fuel issue, filling stations have refused to sell in my area, should I burn down their offices? I can recall only one case of fuel scarcity during GEJ's time which was due to sabotage but under 9 months this has happened twice under Buhari

Pls stop telling lies. Scarcity happened several times under GEJ...lies are unnecessary to prove a point especially when we all witnessed it!
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Pidggin:

Pls stop telling lies. Scarcity happened several times under GEJ...lies are unnecessary to prove a point especially when we all witnessed it!

And by the way, while u are comparing regimes, subsidy is technically out of our budget. Recall the massive chaos when gej tried it
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Pidggin(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

And by the way, while u are comparing regimes, subsidy is technically out of our budget. Recall the massive chaos when gej tried it

Pls stop shooting yourself on the foot. Yes, I recall subsidy was one of his stolen ideas, even the STA was also his idea. But some he is from SS, saints like Tinubu and Co sponsored campaigns against the removal of subsidy at the detriment of all of us. Hypocrisy at its peak.

Between, if subsidy has truly been removed why is government still determining the pump price of fuel? Nigerians are gullible Sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State / Politicians Don't Like You Whether Igbo Or Yoruba - Peter PSquare / Buhari Can Never Be My President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.