Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters (22840 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by yunnyp(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2016
ruffbamreal:

Because your mate are not getting distinction in their courses, does It stops you from getting distinction? Comparing bad things with you is not a good idea. Nigerian youths need to grow. Politicians are all the same. Most of this people that look like enemies today will be in the same party come 2019. Nigeria must be better.

Hello Mr. i never asked u about Nigeria Youth.. plz answer my question.

i hope u do pass your Exams because what you gave me is different from what i asked.. i await your quick response
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Bablo08(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Sorry fellaz buh can't turn blind eye on dis FFK issue. Did anybody notice in FFK chat that all he used to reply SR is soft tone message?, like no intimidation, no threatening... I think there's more to this issue if we allow this matter to surface. Mr fineboy (FFK) oya come; did u rodger madam true true?
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by mumoftwo(f): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2016
If you ask me, a lot of Lagos-based lawyers are heaving a sigh of relief over the fate of Justice Rita Ofili Ajumogobia.

She has a very terrible reputation in legal circles. no respect for lawyers, very lazy, she can stand down your matter for a whole day and at the end of the day, you would be asked to come and take another date that she has left the court premises.

That woman has no conscience. By virtue of the manner in which she treats lawyers who have matters before her court(Federal High Court), it is not impossible to believe that Fani Kayode must have heavily bribed her in order to win in the case against him.

1 Like

Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by jozee08(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2016
yunnyp:

plz tell me which Africa university is among Top 100 of best university in the world?
If we are the giant of africa are we not surpose to there?
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Kennydoc(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Corruption is the reason why pdp could never defeat boko haram. All funds were diverted to private pockets.

Corruption is the major factor why pdp could never construct any new road in its entire 16yrs of leadership

Corruption is the reason why none of our universities are in the top 100 universities in the world

Corruption is the reason why almajiri's are in the streets begging, 50million are living in poverty and over 20million youth are without jobs at home doing nothing....

Need I go on? Like Mr President said, it is either we kill corruption or corruption will kill us. No matter the wonderful ideas or policies govt may have, corruption will rubbish it completely!

Obasanjo's administration built the Benin bypass. It was built brand new in 2003 or thereabout. I don't know about other new roads the administration built. That's why Osinbajo gave the time gap of 10years instead of 16years.

War against Boko Haram couldn't be effectively executed by Jonathan because the North initially saw it as an attack on their people. Even Buhari said, "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North". Ihejirika made attempts to cripple Boko, but they took him to ICC for war crimes. The minority president out of fear of the powerful North had to chicken out.
People keep saying Jonathan didn't buy weapons yet Buhari has been fighting Boko for almost one year with the weapons Jonathan bought.

Corruption is entrenched in the Nigerian system, and has been part of us for over 40 decades. It isn't something that one man can wave a magical wand and it will disappear.

Effective eradication of corruption is done by strengthening systems, and making it difficult for people to misbehave. It takes time but ultimately, it can be achieved.

Buhari alone cannot fight corruption when every other person around him is corrupt. What then happens when he's out of the system?
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by TijaniAbu: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
It is true that Femi Fanikayode did not bribe the judge, let's leave that decent woman out of this brouhaha. He did not need to bribe the judge, he did his freedom deal direct with the 2 most corrupt individuals in Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu also known as Jagaban Tinubu, and Nasir El Rufai the evil midget governor of Kaduna State, also known, to those that know, as the former FCT minister that sold 90 choice plots of land in Abuja to himself. After his dirty deal was done, the case was neutralised by EFCC suddenly failing to tender evidence. Femi Fanikayode knows what he sold them to buy his treachorous freedom, and the desperate duo know what they bought from him in their evil desperation, a tissue wadded with falsehood that is unravelling in their hands. QED.
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Nbote(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Never argue with a zombie, they are on autoredial of " Blame GEJ/PDP... Imagine one blaming corruption for Almajiris in the north also.
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Petdagr8t(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Corruption is the reason why pdp could never defeat boko haram. All funds were diverted to private pockets.

Corruption is the major factor why pdp could never construct any new road in its entire 16yrs of leadership

Corruption is the reason why none of our universities are in the top 100 universities in the world

Corruption is the reason why almajiri's are in the streets begging, 50million are living in poverty and over 20million youth are without jobs at home doing nothing....

Need I go on? Like Mr President said, it is either we kill corruption or corruption will kill us. No matter the wonderful ideas or policies govt may have, corruption will rubbish it completely!
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pidggin:

Pls stop shooting yourself on the foot. Yes, I recall subsidy was one of his stolen ideas, even the STA was also his idea. But some he is from SS, saints like Tinubu and Co sponsored campaigns against the removal of subsidy at the detriment of all of us. Hypocrisy at its peak.

Between, if subsidy has truly been removed why is government still determining the pump price of fuel? Nigerians are gullible Sha.

Actually u are d gullible one. You have said nothing. Fuel pump price is low because, incase u havent noticed, the price of oil has plumeted!
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by DICKtator: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
yunnyp:

plz tell me which Africa university is among Top 100 of best university in the world?

University of Cairo.

There is another one in South Africa (I can't remember the name

grin grin grin grin
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Oz4realsss: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Can corruption kill corruption? Don't be deceived, PDP and APC are all corruption personified including your "Mr. President".

Tell him to build strong institutions that are liberalised and truly independent and see if corruption will not drop drastically.
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oz4realsss:

Can corruption kill corruption? Don't be deceived, PDP and APC are all corruption personified including your "Mr. President".

Tell him to build strong institutions that are liberalised and truly independent and see if corruption will not drop drastically.

Swallow your lies and deceit and get lost!
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by Oz4realsss: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Swallow your lies and deceit and get lost!
I can see how the truth hurts and burns. Get lost hypocrite!
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by BUAR(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Well my guy you re a sumbag
Let me take this one after the other
Am not a fan of either parties but satan must be a learner if you open mouth again and talk this shit again.
ROADS: I know for sure that mr.Gej didn't do more for the southerners but go ask for Onitsha owerri road in the east,
The Alamajiri's:I am aware of the fact the Jonathan. Was the verge of completing 400 schools for the Jiri's of which 160 of it has been completed before u and you ass licking cohorts voted him out!!!
You no what? I don't have time to type I've gat bus to do to put food on my table other than argue for pple that aint aware of my existence
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by senatorbayor(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

No u didnt get me well. I didnt paint any political party in any color. U shld read and digest b4 commenting.
I was speaking to issues, not parties!

blackpanda:

The above were your words were you mentioned a particular political party and I had to tell you to be apolitical if you want the issue of corruption to be addressed.

I wil advise you go thru them again so that you won't think your words ain't been digressed by others shocked
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
senatorbayor:

blackpanda:

The above were your words were you mentioned a particular political party and I had to tell you to be apolitical if you want the issue of corruption to be addressed.

I wil advise you go thru them again so that you won't think your words ain't been digressed by others shocked

I was talking about corruption, not the political party. Any sane intelligent person can see that. Stop quoting out of context!
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by senatorbayor(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

I was talking about corruption, not the political party. Any sane intelligent person can see that. Stop quoting out of context!

Your level of reasoning is amazing.
I quote your words where you denied you never mentioned any political party.

Now you have switched to another ground.

If actually you were talking of corruption, what's the mention of a political party doing in your analysis if truly you did not mentioned any political party

I give up bro.
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
senatorbayor:

Your level of reasoning is amazing.
I quote your words where you denied you never mentioned any political party.

Now you have switched to another ground.

If actually you were talking of corruption, what's the mention of a political party doing in your analysis if truly you did not mentioned any political party

I give up bro.

Pls get lost, i dont have the patience to argue on stupid issue. So good riddance!
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by senatorbayor(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls get lost, i dont have the patience to argue on stupid issue. So good riddance!

After I exposed your ignorance, you are now getting frustrated and aggressive on a Matter that needs your civil and mild input.

I understand bro.

Wish you all the best grin
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by yunnyp(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
DICKtator:

University of Cairo.

There is another one in South Africa (I can't remember the name

grin grin grin grin

i don't know where u get your own Top 100, here is my own link: www.telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/11863169/Top-100-world-universities-201516-QS-rankings.html you can share me yours too..
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2016
blackpanda:

Direct ur kweshon to force headquarters. Am not army spokes person. I can only say what I know.
then don't say what you don't know
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
ICEFLAME419ja:
then don't say what you don't know

And dont ask me sillly kweshon
Re: 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
blackpanda:

And dont ask me sillly kweshon
silly questions only pop up when you say what you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria / Abbey Ukpukpen Wins Obudu Bye-election / Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.