Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village (4978 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by MisterGrace: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2016
embarassed Viewers Discretion is advised...

Cc: lalasticlala seun

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by ORACLE1975(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2016
More
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by Firefire(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2016
RIP and may your blood be upon this government. cry cry cry cry

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by sorextee(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2016
Na WA o. When did this happen?
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by udumosam23(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2016
This is terrible

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by Pidggin(f): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Fear North sad cry
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by BlackPeni5: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2016
If this picture is true, then the fact that our president has not even made a statement on the matter is an impeachable offence.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by EastanPower(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2016
I read recently that Buhari has ordered investigations into the Agatu attacks and I am wondering whether Buhari has not been in this country and is not aware of all the attacks being carried out by Fulani herdsmen all over the country. What useless investigation does Buhari want again or is he not aware that the fulani invaders have been rated as the fourth deadliest terror group in the world I am beginning to think that it is possible the fulani herdsmen have killed more innocent Nigerians than boko haram. We dwell too much on boko haram attacks because they use bombs but fulanis invade communities at night, rape women and kill people in mass.

With the rate at which the people of the MB are being killed by the fulani invaders, it is a question of when not how they would eventually exterminate the MB people and occupy their lands. Infact, I believe that the fulani have earmarked the MB lands as grazing fields for their cattle.

Why so much double standard in Nigeria? We see fulani herdsmen walking in broad daylight with AK 47 riffles while security agents look the other way! If an Igbo or Yoruba man should be found with even a locally made pistol at night he might spend the rest of his life in Kirikiri that is if he is not killed by the police.

Are the fulanis are special class of Nigerian citizens such that they are allowed to move around with Ak 47s? Nigerian soldiers have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters but stand and do nothing when fulanis move in droves into communities, rape women and kill people in mass. What is happening?

What we expect from Buhari is to instruct the military to engage and wipe out these fulani invaders but he will never do this because they are his brothers. Buhari is such a hypocrite, no wonder he threw Ekwueme, an Igbo man into prison and placed Shagari his fulani brother under house arrest and Shagari was the president that was overthrown not Ekwueme!

I call on other Nigerian to note that we must form a united front against the invading fulanis from Futa Jallon. The fulanis are hell bent on carrying to assignment that Ahmadu bello gave to them.

See some links to the atrocities of the fulani in Nigeria.

http://venturesafrica.com/terror-groups-one-two-many-nigerian-fulani-herdsmen-are-one-of-five-deadliest-terror-groups-in-the-world/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/hundreds-feared-killed-as-herdsmen-attack-benue/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/23/breaking-many-killed-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-raid-agatu-community/
https://www.nairaland.com/882086/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-oyo-indigenes

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/23/817.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1016001/ekiti-farmers-marauding-herdsmen

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/20713/2012/03/30/farmers_protest_rape_women_fulani_bororo.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fulani-herdsmen-rape-newly-wed-in-ogun/

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by youngaz(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Wait wat did dey do 2 warrant such crueltyshocked ave said it b4 nd i will continue saying it.....4 diz so called Nigeria 2 move forward d people living in it must be able 2 embrace nd tolerate each other.....coz i dnt no why Boko Haram will b busy bombing nd instead of d citizens 2 embrace demselves dey will b killing demselves again....some will kill 4 money rituals nd sort of wen external forces are disturbing d country......May Almighty God Help Us oooooo

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Fulani tribe is a curse to any region they belong. All places you find them is full of poverty and suffering. Let them remain in the north, Niger, Mali, chad etc. We don't need them in the east or south south, I am sure the south west don't need them too. They are a menace to the society. Even indigenous hausas don't like mingling with them.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2016
omenka nwannem! where at thou? why have thou suddenly lost your vigor? cheesy tongue

this is my exact reason for supporting one Nigeria - i want us to stay together till blood is fully paid with blood!

in one Nigeria we trust!!! SAI BABA! grin

They are destroying them slaves while we are silently building our homeland! cool cool

ndi ofe - they will soon come for you! you guys better start arming yourselves now - especially kwara, ondo and kogi states! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

go and ask Kaduna people how to handle hausa-fulani invasion - they only understand tit-for-tat! Zamani Lekwot armed his people to defend themselves and hausa-fulanis left them alone. if they have been begging like david mark, no soul would av remained in zangon kataf!

David Mark is begging for his people instead of arming them to fully defend themselves - He doesn't yet know that fulani no dey hear abeg! cheesy cheesy

Igbo amaka! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2016
The only crime these people committed is because they are Farmers

Cc jane0000 continue to support Buhari or tell me who is to blame
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by csamii: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2016
I dey laff! Where that omenka abi na iroh88 dey sef? Come see how fulani people slaughter ya people like ram o!
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2016
This should not go under the carpet, i wonder why this pictures are not on TV screens so that everyone can see the attrocities of these animals.

We must put faces to those numbers.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by highpriest4: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2016
EastanPower:
I read recently that Buhari has ordered investigations into the Agatu attacks and I am wondering whether Buhari has not been in this country and is not aware of all the attacks being carried out by Fulani herdsmen all over the country. What useless investigation does Buhari want again or is he not aware that the fulani invaders have been rated as the fourth deadliest terror group in the world I am beginning to think that it is possible the fulani herdsmen have killed more innocent Nigerians than boko haram. We dwell too much on boko haram attacks because they use bombs but fulanis invade communities at night, rape women and kill people in mass.

With the rate at which the people of the MB are being killed by the fulani invaders, it is a question of when not how they would eventually exterminate the MB people and occupy their lands. Infact, I believe that the fulani have earmarked the MB lands as grazing fields for their cattle.

Why so much double standard in Nigeria? We see fulani herdsmen walking in broad daylight with AK 47 riffles while security agents look the other way! If an Igbo or Yoruba man should be found with even a locally made pistol at night he might spend the rest of his life in Kirikiri that is if he is not killed by the police.

Are the fulanis are special class of Nigerian citizens such that they are allowed to move around with Ak 47s? Nigerian soldiers have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters but stand and do nothing when fulanis move in droves into communities, rape women and kill people in mass. What is happening?

What we expect from Buhari is to instruct the military to engage and wipe out these fulani invaders but he will never do this because they are his brothers. Buhari is such a hypocrite, no wonder he threw Ekwueme, an Igbo man into prison and placed Shagari his fulani brother under house arrest and Shagari was the president that was overthrown not Ekwueme!

I call on other Nigerian to note that we must form a united front against the invading fulanis from Futa Jallon. The fulanis are hell bent on carrying to assignment that Ahmadu bello gave to them.

See some links to the atrocities of the fulani in Nigeria.

http://venturesafrica.com/terror-groups-one-two-many-nigerian-fulani-herdsmen-are-one-of-five-deadliest-terror-groups-in-the-world/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/hundreds-feared-killed-as-herdsmen-attack-benue/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/23/breaking-many-killed-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-raid-agatu-community/
https://www.nairaland.com/882086/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-oyo-indigenes

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/23/817.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1016001/ekiti-farmers-marauding-herdsmen

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/20713/2012/03/30/farmers_protest_rape_women_fulani_bororo.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fulani-herdsmen-rape-newly-wed-in-ogun/
make I just give you one like, make e no be like say you write this long psalm finish and people come dey hoard l*likes".

Anyway u make sense o
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by mightyhaze: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Mostly women! Look at dat babystrapped to the mother's back cry

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by bugzbunny: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Omenka cum and see schumtin cry
The fulanis are at it with ur peeps oo

Keep supporting their oga in aso rock
Ode till infinity
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by Lusola15: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Madness

You want people to go into farming yet you can't protect their lives and propertied. How will people go back to the village knowing this can happen to them.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by deanoffaculty: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2016
jcmaiah:
Fulani tribe is a curse to any region they belong. All places you find them is full of poverty and suffering. Let them remain in the north, Niger, Mali, chad etc. We don't need them in the east or south south, I am sure the south west don't need them too. They are a menace to the society. Even indigenous hausas don't like mingling with them.
You are on point! kiss kiss
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by deanoffaculty: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2016
Fulanis are not only a curse to this Country but KILLING MACHINES.
- They come to your farmland with their Cattles,they destroy your crops.....when you confront them, they either kill you or you escape with wounds to tell the story.
- Your car mistakenly hit their cattle, you are in 'hot soup' and yet, they move with cattles even on tarred roads, GRASS DEY GROW ON TOP TAR?
- if they invade your community, they won't stop. You will think it's over but they keep coming.
- Police will always do 'stop and check' but they will never check Fulanis with Guns, Machetes and dangerous weapons.
Are we safe? It's high time our Government take serious measures to stop this bullshit.
Oooops! PMB is a Fulani Man....God dey sha!
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by MisterGrace: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
deanoffaculty:
Fulanis are not only a curse to this Country but KILLING MACHINES.
- They come to your farmland with their Cattles,they destroy your crops.....when you confront them, they either kill you or you escape with wounds to tell the story.
- Your car mistakenly hit their cattle, you are in 'hot soup' and yet, they move with cattles even on tarred roads, GRASS DEY GROW ON TOP TAR?
- if they invade your community, they won't stop. You will think it's over but they keep coming.
- Police will always do 'stop and check' but they will never check Fulanis with Guns, Machetes and dangerous weapons.
Are we safe? It's high time our Government take serious measures to stop this bullshit.
Oooops! PMB is a Fulani Man....God dey sha!

undecided
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by tomakint: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Who cares no be dem see Hausa-Fulanis as human beings.......I can't even imagine how on Earth people allow these crazy nomads in their backyards in the name of grazing their malus ....the Agatus/Idomas should learn from my South-south brothers.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Fulanis are bloodthirsty and the only language they understand is retaliation. It's time the people of Agatu form militia groups and start arming themselves.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Naija land soaks innocent blood daily without justice, and you expect this nation to enjoy success? Think again! Blood isn't water, it's blood...life.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by millhouse: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Terrible
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by MisterGrace: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2016
tomakint:
Who cares no be dem see Hausa-Fulanis as human beings.......I can't even imagine how on Earth people allow these crazy nomads in their backyards in the name of grazing their malus ....the Agatus/Idomas should learn from my South-south brothers.

I agree with you on this.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by RareDiamond: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2016
May God bring justice to this murders and avenge the dead. May their souls rest in peace. Amen !!!
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2016
All what Nnamdi Kanu said is happening like a prophecy. By the time he comes out, millions of Idomas will be marching to Ugwuocha...decide your future whether to join SS and SE in peace or continue to live with bloody thirsty vampires. This is common sense!

Useless contraption lumping people of variant cultures, DNA, religion for selfish reasons. An Idoma man once told me till this day he can't understand why they are classified a Northerner...has zero connection to northerners.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by IdomaLikita: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2016
Kudos to the creator of this thread for keeping the Agatu message alive. I've been too busy doing "Beyond Keyboard Action" to type...I believe that's what is keeping Omenka away from here for some time (I don't speak for him oh).
The Agatu killings of February is different from others because it raised a lot of questions, brought the Idoma people together and gave us all something to fight for. A Cause. I was at the Protest in Abuja, and what I saw took my breath away.God bless the Organizers!!!
The Battle cry under the hot Sun of NASS premises that day was "One Idoma"
I went home and pondered those words deeply, so deeply that I will generate a whole new thread to itemize all I came up with.
Truth is, the Agatus have played their part(there boys have been defending themselves since 2003 lightly armed. But have the Idoma in general supported them wholeheartedly? Attrition depleted the ranks of fighting men in Agatu, did other idoma LGAs send boys to replenish their ranks? How many idoma elite are willing to place boys on a monthly 5k Salary to go to Agatu and fight as practised openly by the Major Ethnic groups in Nigeria? How organised was the resistance?
On the 22nd, I didn't see any Adoka, Edumoga, Agila, Oturkpo, etc, I only saw Idoma! And the language spoken by the Organizers and the Stage Van Music was understandable to all. So why is the Home front different?
I believe we have abandoned the Agatu and all Idoma youth bear this guilt, unless he or she can count a Tangible contribution to the people of Agatu..
To those who have give food, I thank you
The online warriors who have kept it alive, God bless you
The Okpani who have donated Items, God replenish you
The Organizers of the 2nd March4Agatu Protest in Abuja, I say "you are the leaders of tomorrow, maybe today!
For those whose contribution I cannot mention in a forum crawling with Feds, I say "you are true Generals"

"For those whose loud Silence we cannot explain, I say "People noticed it".

As for me, I'm atoning for my Guilt of Inaction by organizing a Humanitarian Medical Relief program for them this Month(15th)...it's self sponsored( but I will appreciate free Drugs and Mosquito Nets)!
Only such an action can wipe the stain of the Sin of Inaction from my troubled soul..and allowed me comment freely on the Issue.
I thank Linda Ochagla of Idomadiva.com for her immense support for the ADIUVA NOBIS Mission(that my penance mission)
If you want to support us, you can call 08063410043,07051318046... Dr Aluh F.O, Mission C ordinator, ADIUVA NOBIS-A Humanitarian Medical Relief Mission for the Agatu People
Prayers are welcome.
God bless you all.
Re: Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village by pmakina: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Infants and babies were not spared by the murderous fulani terrorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. / Why The Southeast Should Stop Claiming Marginalization / Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.